Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 7-Year-Old Student Beaten to Death by Quran School Teacher

  1. #1

    7-Year-Old Student Beaten to Death by Quran School Teacher

    I'm sure many are beaten, you just don't hear about it. Not the first time they beat children to death in these seminary.

    LAHORE: A seven-year-old boy died on Tuesday three days after being brutally beaten by a seminary teacher in Lahore.
    According to the minor's parents, Abdul Wahab had gone to a seminary in Shalimar area of Lahore, where his teacher had beaten him up with an iron rod breaking the minor's shoulder bone.

    The boy was seeking treatment at Mayo treatment when he passed away, according to the police.
    The body was handed over to the deceased's family after the postmortem. Police have also been registered a case over the incident.
    Police said that the facilitator in the case, identified as Ghafoor, has been taken into custody while a police team has left for Azad Kashmir for the arrest of the prime suspect.

    On January 22, a 10-year-old boy was allegedly beaten to death by a cleric in Karachiís Bin Qasim area.
    The cleric, identified as Qari Nizamuddin, had beaten the child to death with a stick at his seminary in Edu Goth area.

    The boy, Muhammad Hussain, had to be rushed to the hospital, however, he succumbed to his wounds on the way.
    Following the incident, the police had taken the suspect into custody.
    Later, it was reported that the childís parents had forgiven the cleric for the death of their son and did not register a case against him.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/202652-lah...minary-teacher

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    I'm sure many are beaten, you just don't hear about it. Not the first time they beat children to death in these seminary.

    LAHORE: A seven-year-old boy died on Tuesday three days after being brutally beaten by a seminary teacher in Lahore.
    According to the minor's parents, Abdul Wahab had gone to a seminary in Shalimar area of Lahore, where his teacher had beaten him up with an iron rod breaking the minor's shoulder bone.

    The boy was seeking treatment at Mayo treatment when he passed away, according to the police.
    The body was handed over to the deceased's family after the postmortem. Police have also been registered a case over the incident.
    Police said that the facilitator in the case, identified as Ghafoor, has been taken into custody while a police team has left for Azad Kashmir for the arrest of the prime suspect.

    On January 22, a 10-year-old boy was allegedly beaten to death by a cleric in Karachiís Bin Qasim area.
    The cleric, identified as Qari Nizamuddin, had beaten the child to death with a stick at his seminary in Edu Goth area.

    The boy, Muhammad Hussain, had to be rushed to the hospital, however, he succumbed to his wounds on the way.
    Following the incident, the police had taken the suspect into custody.
    Later, it was reported that the childís parents had forgiven the cleric for the death of their son and did not register a case against him.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/202652-lah...minary-teacher
    Since you're so concerned about religious school 'educators' abusing ó even killing ó their pupils, please fill us in on such deaths closer to home. We have our own entire sad history of Christian teachers, Protestant and Catholic abusing Indigenous children to face up to, accept responsibility for and rebuild from. Some research suggests the death toll was similar to serving in a war. And it went on into the '90's. Surely the death in Lahore is a matter for the authorities in Pakistan, as the article says.

    Let's deal with our own concerns, and making sure we never again turn our backs on such things where we live.

    What progress?

  3. #3
    Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hanging out with the One-Eyed Monster.
    Posts
    20,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    I'm sure many are beaten, you just don't hear about it. Not the first time they beat children to death in these seminary.

    LAHORE: A seven-year-old boy died on Tuesday three days after being brutally beaten by a seminary teacher in Lahore.
    According to the minor's parents, Abdul Wahab had gone to a seminary in Shalimar area of Lahore, where his teacher had beaten him up with an iron rod breaking the minor's shoulder bone.

    The boy was seeking treatment at Mayo treatment when he passed away, according to the police.
    The body was handed over to the deceased's family after the postmortem. Police have also been registered a case over the incident.
    Police said that the facilitator in the case, identified as Ghafoor, has been taken into custody while a police team has left for Azad Kashmir for the arrest of the prime suspect.


    On January 22, a 10-year-old boy was allegedly beaten to death by a cleric in Karachi’s Bin Qasim area.
    The cleric, identified as Qari Nizamuddin, had beaten the child to death with a stick at his seminary in Edu Goth area.

    The boy, Muhammad Hussain, had to be rushed to the hospital, however, he succumbed to his wounds on the way.
    Following the incident, the police had taken the suspect into custody.
    Later, it was reported that the child’s parents had forgiven the cleric for the death of their son and did not register a case against him.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/202652-lah...minary-teacher
    Does the fact that the Pakistani police have arrested and charged the murderer affect your opinion of Muslims?

    Presumably the Pakistani police are Muslim as well and Pakistan is a Muslim state which - IIRC - applies Sharia Law. Seems to me that Muslim law is doing pretty well in investigating, arresting and prosecuting a sadist. Wouldn't you agree?
    After 30 years hobbying and 15 years on TERB, maybe I should write my memoirs. I'd call them..... "If these Balls could talk".

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post
    [COLOR="#000080"]Does the fact that the Pakistani police have arrested and charged the murderer affect your opinion of Muslims?...
    It makes me laugh when he tries to prove how evil Muslim countries are by showing the country arresting the perpetrators.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjones View Post
    Since you're so concerned about religious school 'educators' abusing — even killing — their pupils, please fill us in on such deaths closer to home. We have our own entire sad history of Christian teachers, Protestant and Catholic abusing Indigenous children to face up to, accept responsibility for and rebuild from. Some research suggests the death toll was similar to serving in a war. And it went on into the '90's. Surely the death in Lahore is a matter for the authorities in Pakistan, as the article says.

    Let's deal with our own concerns, and making sure we never again turn our backs on such things where we live.
    No need to fill you in, we've had many threads of Christian brothers, Pedofile priests and native issues here on Terb, I'm sure you've seen them. The forum is called Politics, Religion & international affairs for a reason, the post clearly falls in these settings. But I'm sure you rather have me post about bad Trump and other libtard stuff. Too bad you guys don't have the courage to condemn this murder.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post
    Does the fact that the Pakistani police have arrested and charged the murderer affect your opinion of Muslims?

    Presumably the Pakistani police are Muslim as well and Pakistan is a Muslim state which - IIRC - applies Sharia Law. Seems to me that Muslim law is doing pretty well in investigating, arresting and prosecuting a sadist. Wouldn't you agree?
    Does the fact that the Pakistani police arrested this butcher change my opinion of Pakistani police and authority, no they're backwards. Just because they arrested this guy it doesn't mean he's not going to get away with it. The Pakistanis are famous for their corruption and laser faire attitude of violence towards Christian minorities and letting go of rapes, acid attacks, honor killings and Islamic extremism.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    No need to fill you in, we've had many threads of Christian brothers, Pedofile priests and native issues here on Terb, I'm sure you've seen them. The forum is called Politics, Religion & international affairs for a reason, the post clearly falls in these settings. But I'm sure you rather have me post about bad Trump and other libtard stuff. Too bad you guys don't have the courage to condemn this murder.
    As if anyone involved gave a hair off a rat's ass what you or us guys think. Or condemn.

    The local cops seem to be doing just as you'd want them to, and I expect their courts will as well. Why not put your energy and thoughts into supporting those who respond to and correct such abuses instead of uselessly and stupidly "condemning" them on a pooners board on a city half a world away?

    How's about an internet shout-out to the Lahore Police whose proper response is the only reason you heard about this incident at all?

    What progress?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjones View Post
    As if anyone involved gave a hair off a rat's ass what you or us guys think. Or condemn.

    The local cops seem to be doing just as you'd want them to, and I expect their courts will as well. Why not put your energy and thoughts into supporting those who respond to and correct such abuses instead of uselessly and stupidly "condemning" them on a pooners board on a city half a world away?

    How's about an internet shout-out to the Lahore Police whose proper response is the only reason you heard about this incident at all?
    As if Trump and any of the people involved give a hair off a rat's ass what you and you buddies think about him. Or condemn.Yet this forum is flooded by posts about when he farts, who he fucked, his hair and so on.
    I've already spoken to Pakistani authorities and cops in # 6, no need to repeat.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    As if Trump and any of the people involved give a hair off a rat's ass what you and you buddies think about him. Or condemn.Yet this forum is flooded by posts about when he farts, who he fucked, his hair and so on.
    I've already spoken to Pakistani authorities and cops in # 6, no need to repeat.
    What does Trump have to do with the Lahore police, and how did you speak to them in post #6?

    Please try to keep to your own topic, or at least within what happens in these pages.

    What progress?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjones View Post
    What does Trump have to do with the Lahore police, and how did you speak to them in post #6?

    Please try to keep to your own topic, or at least within what happens in these pages.
    You don't understand huh? Don't worry about it.

  11. #11
    Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hanging out with the One-Eyed Monster.
    Posts
    20,741
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjones View Post
    As if anyone involved gave a hair off a rat's ass what you or us guys think. Or condemn.

    The local cops seem to be doing just as you'd want them to, and I expect their courts will as well. Why not put your energy and thoughts into supporting those who respond to and correct such abuses instead of uselessly and stupidly "condemning" them on a pooners board on a city half a world away?

    How's about an internet shout-out to the Lahore Police whose proper response is the only reason you heard about this incident at all?
    The Lahore Police appear to have done a first rate job in this matter. Let's have a round of applause for them. Zaibetter?
    After 30 years hobbying and 15 years on TERB, maybe I should write my memoirs. I'd call them..... "If these Balls could talk".

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by oagre View Post
    The Lahore Police appear to have done a first rate job in this matter. Let's have a round of applause for them. Zaibetter?
    I answered you earlier, I guess with you the elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

  13. #13
    Official Cyclops Wrangler
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Hanging out with the One-Eyed Monster.
    Posts
    20,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaibetter View Post
    I answered you earlier, I guess with you the elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
    I'm taking that as a "no" then?

    Based on your assumption - based on no evidence - that the Lahore Police will botch the case?
    After 30 years hobbying and 15 years on TERB, maybe I should write my memoirs. I'd call them..... "If these Balls could talk".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •