Thread: A True RMT Quality Massage for the Discerning Gentleman.

A True RMT Quality Massage for the Discerning Gentleman.

For those of you unfamiliar with my service, I provide a 'full body' therapeutic massage, not unlike the ones provided by a RMT who attended a recognized school and is registered here in Ontario. I have been working privately since 2003 and there are a number of reviews in the Toronto Massage Review section here on https://terb.cc For those not registered on Terb there are a few reviews in this thread https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...=1#post5413481 If you are not registered on Terb, consider signing up. The registration process is easy and you will gain access to all the easily searchable review forums.

Quote Originally Posted by slider22
    Your best bet is Nikki, in the Dufferin/Liberty Village area. I believe she may be a RMT now, as she was going to school for that a few years back. I haven't seen her in a couple of years, but she offers a "true RMT quality massage". I know this phrase is used way too liberally on here, as I have gone by members recommendations for girls who offer a true RMT massage, and have been greatly disappointed. But Nikki is trained as an RMT, and she does offer a very good teasing SOG. She is a member here on Terb.ca.
    I am located minutes from the downtown core. My location is easily accessed from the Gardiner (ample on street parking) and convenient for those choosing to travel by TTC. The massage is performed on a professional table using a natural unscented oil. My dedicated massage room is completely wiped down with disinfectant between clients and always made up with freshly laundered linens. I offer both a 70 minute and 90 minute full body medium pressure therapeutic massage. My rates are $100/70 and $150/90. My shower facilities are available to my clients both before and after the massage and does not count towards your time on the table.

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange an appointment, you are welcome to call 416.533.6050 starting at 11am or email [email protected]

Thank you for your interest in my service.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo
    Last edited by Nikki2; 07-11-2018 at 07:46 AM.

Gentlemen,

You are always welcome to email with regards to my availability and to ask any questions you may have. I do not book first time clients through email. To book an appointment you must call.

Thank you for understanding my security concerns.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

While I am booked up tomorrow, Monday, July 16, I do have availability Tuesday - Friday.

Returning clients are welcome to book through email. First time clients are invited to call 416.533.6050 starting at 11am to arrange an appointment.

Thank you for your interest in my service.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo