Thread: Mikayla - 4652 - New Oral Provider in Durham FINALLY!

Talking Mikayla - 4652 - New Oral Provider in Durham FINALLY!

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...eejays-3860170

So I saw Mikayla's ad over the weekend with the free BJ's headline like alot of you probably saw. She was offering a B&G deal and I love bigger girls so I figured why not give her a try. She was quick to respond and very polite. I booked a time and headed to Pickering. Her place is quiet and clean and really close to the mall. It was air conditioned, REALLY clean and very well decorated. Handed over my donation and she went to work. She's definitely a bigger woman so anyone looking for spinners should look elsewhere. Her boobs are real and massive and I had alot of fun with them.

This was one of the best BJ's I've received in Durham in years. I'm struggling to come up with comparables for deepthroat skills, eagerness and sloppiness. I mentioned I hoped not to finish in 2 minutes so she took her time. She doesn't seem to have any gag reflex and had no problem going balls deep and holding it there for extended periods, which is VERY rare. It was very wet and not even remotely rushed. FF was offered for an upcharge which I took her up on. On her knees, on her back, both were done and without hesitation of complaint.

I got the impression YMMV with her price wise (hence not getting specific), but i had great chemistry with her, her prices are completely fair for her high level of service and had a blast. Already itching to go back for seconds to get a massage first. I haven't had a proper RMT massage with BBBJ since Heather disappeared ....*single tear*

Be good to her boys, I'll be PISSED if she's scared out of the business

I can vouch too.

I think i seen her yday.

Shes a little big for me but my first good experience EVER. If you like a bigger girls 100% recommend her.

What was the damage? BBBJ CIM?

Treading water as I float down the river of time.
    So is she just gonna be the new oral queen?
    Or
    Is she open minded to other activities
    Was there a tiered rate system..ala michelle?
    Top up..$x
    Top down$x+$
    MSOG...TOP down $x+$+$
    Lifes too short to sweat the small stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by thumper18474 View Post
    So is she just gonna be the new oral queen?
    Or
    Is she open minded to other activities
    Was there a tiered rate system..ala michelle?
    Top up..$x
    Top down$x+$
    MSOG...TOP down $x+$+$
    She's alot like Michelle in that regard, prices are almost identical except for the FF upcharge which is something Michelle has never offered.

She definitely offers FS and the like, but I can't comment because I just did the oral experience, which was AMAZING. I probably won't see Michelle while Mikayla's around.

Price war

Quote Originally Posted by beyondkarma View Post
    She's alot like Michelle in that regard, prices are almost identical except for the FF upcharge which is something Michelle has never offered.

She definitely offers FS and the like, but I can't comment because I just did the oral experience, which was AMAZING. I probably won't see Michelle while Mikayla's around.
    Maybe we'll witness the first oral price war..LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by thumper18474 View Post
    Maybe we'll witness the first oral price war..LMAO
    You're too funny. LOL. That was a good well written review you did. Like a lot of other guys I am sometimes in the mood where I don't have to do any work. Just lie back and enjoy. DT is always at the top of my list b/c throat muscles are always tighter than pussy muscles. LOL. Nice work karma. Methinks this lady is about to get very busy.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondkarma View Post

who is Michelle??

Quote Originally Posted by probzprobz View Post
    who is Michelle??
    IMO..
    Michelle is the reigning Oral queen in these here parts...
    she is an Oral provider only..no FS.....some titty play is offered when going for her platinum service level..LOL
    Still the only provider to get me to fire 2 massive shots in 20 minutes..very easy to talk to...but when she gets down to business...HANG ON!!

Mikayla and Mchelle look to be pretty close body wise...judging from her pics...

They're similar in body type and pricing. Their skills are comparable, although I prefer Mikayla's approach. She's not in a rush and wants you to enjoy yourself. Michelle doesn't seem to care, she'll finish you off pretty quickly and out you go. Don't get me wrong, she's still awesome and one of the few to get multiple shots out of me easily, but my last few visits were so clinical I stopped visiting altogether.

Michelle is still around? Haven't noticed her ads for a long time. Great oral, great tits, good looking, but topless oral only as far as I know. Always wanted to bury my face in her pussy, never even saw it.

So does anyone know the price? Is there a half hour price?

Quote Originally Posted by Worf View Post
    So does anyone know the price? Is there a half hour price?
    When I inquired I am pretty sure it was 120 hh

I've seen her as well, one of the best B&G I've had. She is a bigger girl so if you're into that she's perfect. Very sweet and does a good job. Rates are standard from what you expect in this area.

How much are just her bj services? and is that michelle still around?

Gentlemen, I texted her about her rates, services, and hours, and received a prompt detailed reply. I will not repeat it here in case she changes it due to sudden demand, or on whatever good or bad vibes she gets from the contact. But send her a polite text and you should get all the info you need.

This review managed to get me to crawl out of my self-imposed hiatus, and I’m glad I did. She’s exactly as described, rate is completely fair, location is tidy, discreet and easy to access. Shower is also available. If you want plump and fun, she’s your gal.

Thanks for the tip, karma.

Hopefully this lady sticks around for a while. Her proximity to my office makes this a no brainer for me.