Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Which lottery ticket do you prefer?

  1. #1
    ITALIAN BELLA KADIE Kadie Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mississauga, GTA, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,025
    Blog Entries
    10

    Cool Which lottery ticket do you prefer?

    Which lottery ticket do you prefer?
    Out of Lottario, Ontario 49, Ontario 649, Lotto Max and Daily Grand...
    Which ticket do you specifically prefer the best?

    I purchase all of the above weekly except Daily Grand.
    I only buy Daily Grand every couple weeks.
    So tell Iím curious! I wonder which of these tickets has the best odds of winning.
    Iíll always buy my Ontario 49, Lottario and Lotto 649 every week!!

    HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

    AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA INCALL NOV 15-17

    Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com

  2. #2
    Lottario has the best odds of winning out of the ones you posted but lowest jackpot unless it goes unwinned for a couple weeks.
    Ontario 49 has the same odds as 6/49 but it's restricted to Ontario and cheaper, so one can purchase more lines.
    Life is supposed to be like a penis ---simple, relaxed and hanging freely.

    Itís the women who make it hard.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    19,558
    Blog Entries
    165
    cash 4 life and poker
    quote by Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    http://private.kinky-blogging.com/ my place

  4. #4
    ITALIAN BELLA KADIE Kadie Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mississauga, GTA, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,025
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    cash 4 life and poker
    Poker rocks! I make sure I play an ALL IN everyday at least once or 2 anyways.

    Such a great game! Cash for life sucks IMO. I’ve never won any big money on that damn game!

    HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

    AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA INCALL NOV 15-17

    Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com

  5. #5
    ITALIAN BELLA KADIE Kadie Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mississauga, GTA, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,025
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by spraggamuffin View Post
    Lottario has the best odds of winning out of the ones you posted but lowest jackpot unless it goes unwinned for a couple weeks.
    Ontario 49 has the same odds as 6/49 but it's restricted to Ontario and cheaper, so one can purchase more lines.
    Really?!? Didnít know that! I definitely didnít know that Lottario has the best chances of winning. But thatís awesome to know!! I play every week lol

    HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

    AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA INCALL NOV 15-17

    Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    570
    A big ticket draw from LottoMAX would be ridiculous, but I think a one could win a Daily Grand on the "DL" and not have it wreck some relationships. You'd have a great life...

    I know I'd burn through my duo bucket list in the first week and my pornstar bucket list the next three weeks. All targets would be hit and I'd chill out and fish.
    -Goodoer
    "I'd run for Government if it weren't for those naked pictures..."

  7. #7
    ITALIAN BELLA KADIE Kadie Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mississauga, GTA, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,025
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodoer View Post
    A big ticket draw from LottoMAX would be ridiculous, but I think a one could win a Daily Grand on the "DL" and not have it wreck some relationships. You'd have a great life...

    I know I'd burn through my duo bucket list in the first week and my pornstar bucket list the next three weeks. All targets would be hit and I'd chill out and fish.
    Bahaha! I wish I could win ANY of the lotteries dont even matter to me which one :P

    I find that Lotto Max is SOOO pricey!!! I only buy one line and usually skip the encore too!

    hahahaha you made my day! Awesome comment.

    HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

    AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA INCALL NOV 15-17

    Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com

  8. #8
    I prefer winning tickets!
    It's Iris! Your blond, beautiful, all natural, naughty girlfriend!

    Check my site: www.iris4men.com




    Call me for rendezvous! 647-994-7987

  9. #9
    ITALIAN BELLA KADIE Kadie Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mississauga, GTA, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,025
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by IRIS View Post
    I prefer winning tickets!
    Bahahaha! Awesome answer girl. That’s funny. Damn right!
    I prefer winning tickets too ;-) I wish more were!
    Won about $30 bucks this week but I mostly just re buy and re play.
    It would be awesome to win daily grand, 1,000 a week....FOR LIFE!

    HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

    AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA INCALL NOV 15-17

    Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadie Lux View Post
    Really?!? Didn’t know that! I definitely didn’t know that Lottario has the best chances of winning. But that’s awesome to know!! I play every week lol
    Jackpot is $2,180,000 this Saturday.
    In the past rarely did it ever get this high.
    You should take stab at it.
    2 lines for $1.

    "Ontario Lottario 6/45 began many years ago in 1978, so it has a rich history of drawings to use for strategy even though it is only a weekly game. To play the Lottario game, choose six numbers from 1 to 45. The lottery will also draw a bonus in addition to the main set of 6, so you have more chances to win. Drawings are held once a week on Saturdays. The odds of winning the first prize jackpot are one in 8,145,060."
    Life is supposed to be like a penis ---simple, relaxed and hanging freely.

    Itís the women who make it hard.

  11. #11
    ITALIAN BELLA KADIE Kadie Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mississauga, GTA, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,025
    Blog Entries
    10

    Smile lottario/ontario 49 rocks! LOVE THAT each line is only a buck. Do you get encore?

    NO WAY! Thats insaaaaane!!! I wouldn't even know what to do with THAT much money LOL. Thats seriously incredible. I'd for sure donate some to charities for sure though.. I'd NEVER want to turn into a greedy person (bad karma IMO). Which ticket are you saying I should get? Mention it again to me.. Going to read up above (havent checked lottery thread in a week or so).

    I'll for sure be buying whichever ticket this is about!!! I LOVE THAT ONTARIO 49/LOTTARIO are $1 a line. Thats pretty awesome. Do you usually get encore? SOMETIMES I DO but sometimes I dont. I notice that quite a bit - people win JUST off the encore.. which is totally awesome! But I will not pay encore EVERY ticket or free ticket. Encore is just a sometimes thing for me lol. Yay!

    Goodluck playing! Don't forget about me if you win LOL J/K. Love that quote you posted below. I love that kind of stuff and even statistics really interest me. If you're talking about lottario.. It's $1 a line.. but you get tons of free ones too? Is this whatcha mean?

    I will be playing this week as always.. already have a couple tickets lol!


    Quote Originally Posted by spraggamuffin View Post
    Jackpot is $2,180,000 this Saturday.
    In the past rarely did it ever get this high.
    You should take stab at it.
    2 lines for $1.

    "Ontario Lottario 6/45 began many years ago in 1978, so it has a rich history of drawings to use for strategy even though it is only a weekly game. To play the Lottario game, choose six numbers from 1 to 45. The lottery will also draw a bonus in addition to the main set of 6, so you have more chances to win. Drawings are held once a week on Saturdays. The odds of winning the first prize jackpot are one in 8,145,060."

    HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

    AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA INCALL NOV 15-17

    Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com

  12. #12
    Why does someone not organize a Terb pool and raise $8,145,060 so you could buy every number of Ontario Lottario 6/45 ?

    That way you would be certain to win $2,180,000 ...unless someone else had that number ...and you would have to share the prize.

    Lotteries are just another government-sponsored tax on society.

    IF you are feeling lucky, buy A ticket. You can enjoy the dream of winning big. But buying many tickets does not really improve your potential financial outcome by much. It just improves your likely loss.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Samantha Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,412
    Blog Entries
    44
    pick 3, pick 4, and the wheel of fortune machine in Niagra at fallsview.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadie Lux View Post
    NO WAY! Thats insaaaaane!!! I wouldn't even know what to do with THAT much money LOL. Thats seriously incredible. I'd for sure donate some to charities for sure though.. I'd NEVER want to turn into a greedy person (bad karma IMO). Which ticket are you saying I should get? Mention it again to me.. Going to read up above (havent checked lottery thread in a week or so).

    I'll for sure be buying whichever ticket this is about!!! I LOVE THAT ONTARIO 49/LOTTARIO are $1 a line. Thats pretty awesome. Do you usually get encore? SOMETIMES I DO but sometimes I dont. I notice that quite a bit - people win JUST off the encore.. which is totally awesome! But I will not pay encore EVERY ticket or free ticket. Encore is just a sometimes thing for me lol. Yay!

    Goodluck playing! Don't forget about me if you win LOL J/K. Love that quote you posted below. I love that kind of stuff and even statistics really interest me. If you're talking about lottario.. It's $1 a line.. but you get tons of free ones too? Is this whatcha mean?

    I will be playing this week as always.. already have a couple tickets lol!
    Yep. I meant Lottario.
    For each line you pick you get a free line generated by the computer.
    So two lines per $1.
    From OLG:
    "Game Participation 2.1 A player may play one or more selections. For each selection the player shall select six numbers from the class of 45 consecutive numbers from one to 45. 2.2 A player may choose Combination Play as a means of choosing 6-number combinations, in such case the player may select to play: (a) five numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have selected those five numbers with the 40 remaining numbers as the sixth number, and to have 40 6-number selections; or, (b) seven numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have seven 6-number selections; or, (c) eight numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have 28 6-number selections; or, (d) nine numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have 84 6-number selections. Where a Combination Play is selected, each 6-number combination selection made and paid for shall constitute a separate and individual selection of six numbers. 2.3 For each 6-number selection chosen, the on-line system shall choose for the player six additional computer-generated numbers from the class of one to 45. In the case of a Combination Play, if a player selects five, seven, eight or nine numbers, the on-line system shall respectively generate five, seven, eight or nine additional selections. 2.4 If the ticket is issued on or before 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the Friday preceding the date of a draw, it shall be identified as an Early Bird ticket for that draw. An Early Bird ticket is eligible for both the Early Bird draw and the Main Draw. 2.5 Quick Pick, Advance Play and Repurchase play are also available. "

    Good Luck to you as well.
    Get it before Saturday to qualify for the Early Bird prize as well.
    Life is supposed to be like a penis ---simple, relaxed and hanging freely.

    Itís the women who make it hard.

  15. #15
    ITALIAN BELLA KADIE Kadie Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Mississauga, GTA, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,025
    Blog Entries
    10
    Yup!! We are on the same page. I just got 4 lines of Lottario today!!
    WOO WOO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by spraggamuffin View Post
    Yep. I meant Lottario.
    For each line you pick you get a free line generated by the computer.
    So two lines per $1.
    From OLG:
    "Game Participation 2.1 A player may play one or more selections. For each selection the player shall select six numbers from the class of 45 consecutive numbers from one to 45. 2.2 A player may choose Combination Play as a means of choosing 6-number combinations, in such case the player may select to play: (a) five numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have selected those five numbers with the 40 remaining numbers as the sixth number, and to have 40 6-number selections; or, (b) seven numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have seven 6-number selections; or, (c) eight numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have 28 6-number selections; or, (d) nine numbers, in which case a player shall be deemed to have 84 6-number selections. Where a Combination Play is selected, each 6-number combination selection made and paid for shall constitute a separate and individual selection of six numbers. 2.3 For each 6-number selection chosen, the on-line system shall choose for the player six additional computer-generated numbers from the class of one to 45. In the case of a Combination Play, if a player selects five, seven, eight or nine numbers, the on-line system shall respectively generate five, seven, eight or nine additional selections. 2.4 If the ticket is issued on or before 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the Friday preceding the date of a draw, it shall be identified as an Early Bird ticket for that draw. An Early Bird ticket is eligible for both the Early Bird draw and the Main Draw. 2.5 Quick Pick, Advance Play and Repurchase play are also available. "

    Good Luck to you as well.
    Get it before Saturday to qualify for the Early Bird prize as well.

    HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

    AVAILABLE IN MISSISSAUGA INCALL NOV 15-17

    Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •