Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa (Wild sexy asian) west end

No

Lisa (Wild sexy asian) west end

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...to_her-3805178

343-999-9022

Lisa should have an Ottawa thread as she is here for about a month, so here it is. She was Lily in Kingston and Belleville (and other cities for this "agency"). Here is her thread from Kingston, there is an Ottawa review at the end.

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ian-on-BP-0838

Things are laid out pretty well in the thread, she is not for everyone. If you value service over age and understand that the pics are representative but not her as with most asian ads, she is a lot of fun. I have seen her a dozen or more times mostly in Kingston and she has the slurp seal of approval for excellent service. Certainly not upper tier but great VFM IMO.

Lisa/Lily tells me she has not been very busy so far and this is a bit of a trial to see if they want to add Ottawa to their roster of cities. Most of their girls are MILFs but provide stellar service. Will be interesting to see if Ottawa supports this business model. Obviously I'm hoping they keep coming here.
    swollen member

thanks for the review slurp, ive been on the fence on seeing her, however i do have a service to age ratio i can tolerate. Rough estimate? 30's? 40's? Ill prob cave and still go Lol.

Thanks for the review Slurp - as always you are the man. Any idea how many girls they have rotating through at any given time?

Slurp, you are the man. Your review was bang on. I decided to book on that and am glad I did. Yes, looks are subjective ( see the Reco link you attached). But service is, well, stellar. Appreciate the research and the reco.

I saw Lisa earlier this week and reported on it in the Kingston thread which I will copy here ...

I saw Lisa/Lily yesterday and had a mirror-like experience as Slurp did last year, including not getting to FS during the hour I was there. Rimming was superb with a CIM finish. As I booked for an hour, we had about 20 minutes left in our session which she gave me a massage which wasn't the best but certainly not the worst.
    She also told me that she wasn't very busy, so I hope people take the plunge, so to speak, and see her....parking at her apt. building is a buck and hour or you can park for free across the street where Capones is....

In our conversations, I felt comfortable in asking Lisa her age and quipped back that she was "87 years old" while giggling incessantly ... which kinda shows you her sense of humour. My best guess would be late 30's-early 40's. Her body is rock hard for her age. Her nipples are large for her body size.

No
    Quote Originally Posted by poopol View Post
    thanks for the review slurp, ive been on the fence on seeing her, however i do have a service to age ratio i can tolerate. Rough estimate? 30's? 40's? Ill prob cave and still go Lol.
    Best guess 40s .... always so hard to tell. Body of a 30 yr old tho .....

Quote Originally Posted by Danny1012 View Post
    Thanks for the review Slurp - as always you are the man. Any idea how many girls they have rotating through at any given time?
    If I understand properly, the Ottawa visit is a bit of a test to gauge whether they want to make this a city they want to send girls to regularly. This is why I want to see it succeed since I do not work in Kingston anymore. There is one girl at a time, rarely they have had 2 at once, only once to my memory. The girls rotate between about 5 or 6 cities I think, including Kingston and Belleville "locally".
    swollen member

So ...... based on the recommendations in this thread, especially the one from Slurp, yesterday morning I contacted Lisa and arranged a visit. And so in the afternoon, I had a session with Lisa (well, not really but I will get to that shortly). "Lisa" is certainly not the beauty that appears in the Leolist ad that Slurp has linked us to, she is an attractive-enough milf, and I expected that so all was OK. We had a good 30-minute session. She has a nice, slightly chunky body, great breasts, and hair at the Y (which I like and which is certainly unpopular these days). She is not at all overweight (I wish I could say the same for me :-) She did not rush me along too too much, but 30 minutes did the trick. Of course I would have been happy with more time, but asians seem to want to get that cover on fairly quickly. "Lisa" didn't over do that, we had an OK amount of pre-teasing and it was enjoyable. "Lisa" is tight too which is nice. After all was over, I received a pretty good firm massage and a lot of help cleaning up and getting dressed.

As I was getting ready to leave, I asked how long she was going to be in town as I was thinking of another visit. She advised:

"I am leaving on Sunday afternoon but my friend Lisa will be here on Monday and she is very good, you will like her."

"Lisa will be here on Monday? Aren't you Lisa?"

"No, I am Vivian. Lisa is my friend and she is here next week."

Interesting turn of events!

No
    Oh crap! Lisa (aka Lily) told me she was taking 3 days off for a mini vacation. Stupidly I assumed the ads would stop and they would turn away any callers. Sorry, I meant to post she was off for the weekend. I had no clue they would have another girl take her place and especially do that without telling anyone it was a different girl. This agency has never done this in the past, to my knowledge.

At least you had a good time .... still, this is not the way for them to get off to a good start in Ottawa. At least I can verify Lisa expects to be back Monday.
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Oh crap! Lisa (aka Lily) told me she was taking 3 days off for a mini vacation. Stupidly I assumed the ads would stop and they would turn away any callers. Sorry, I meant to post she was off for the weekend. I had no clue they would have another girl take her place and especially do that without telling anyone it was a different girl. This agency has never done this in the past, to my knowledge.

At least you had a good time .... still, this is not the way for them to get off to a good start in Ottawa. At least I can verify Lisa expects to be back Monday.
    That's really bad. I don't understand why agencies think they can make a good business by doing such type of cheap tricks I will call. The customer should get exactly what he asked for.

Slurp man, what are you doing?
    You're letting your yellow fever infected you.

Deception should not be made the acceptable norm.

Hey BootyLoving, at Asian places, deception absolutely IS the norm. I got used to it and it is just part of the background now!

No
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyLoving View Post
    Deception should not be made the acceptable norm.
    Hate to tell you, it has been the norm for decades. Brief periods where you get an "honest" Asian agency like TOG, LaLaLand, Moonbay, Whitebay ..... they don't last long unfortunately. And even those agencies have used some sort of deception. Just the way it is, you learn to navigate it if the infection has progressed.
    swollen member

Meh.... she was ok. Decent body... her face looks better in the dim red light. Decent BBBJ and BLS with my preferred finish. Constantly giggling ... a little bit weird. Language a huge challenge. Likely will not repeat.

I saw Lisa a few days ago. I would say she is in her 40s and definitely no for everyone. That being said she is very open and service is good.
    The language barrier is a slight negative.

I saw Lisa today for half an hour and yes she is older but enthusiastic. I haven’t been rimmed like that for a long time so if that’s your pleasure followed by CIM. Lisa will oblige.

Sounds similar to Asian Sora. Can anyone make a comparison? Approximate age, body size, breast size (loved Sora's big nipples), etc.....
    Thanks

No
    Quote Originally Posted by daxx View Post
    Sounds similar to Asian Sora. Can anyone make a comparison? Approximate age, body size, breast size (loved Sora's big nipples), etc.....
    Thanks
    I've seen them both and they both got the seal of approval. I only saw Sora once (her visit coincided with the BP takedown and she has not returned to my knowledge) but I have seen Lisa/Lily maybe a dozen times, mostly in Kingston. Sora MIGHT be a wee bit younger. Lisa is a true spinner while Sora was a little thick in the middle. Both are off the charts skilled at bbbjcim. Sora has nicer nipples and bigger tits but Lisa gets my vote for nicer all around body as I prefer spinners.

I guess the biggest thing from all that is the fact I have seen Lisa way more often simply because she was available more. From that I can confidently say that Lisa is a consistently solid performer. since I only saw Sora once I can't say that.
    swollen member

The asian age adjustment factor

Use to be:
    Claimed vs. Actual
    18 = 12
    19 = 24
    20 = 27
    21 = 30
    22 = 35
    23 = 38
    24 = 40
    25 = 45
    27 = 50

No
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyLoving View Post
    The asian age adjustment factor

Use to be:
    Claimed vs. Actual
    18 = 12
    Hope that was a typo! lol
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by Hotchilly View Post
    So ...... based on the recommendations in this thread, especially the one from Slurp, yesterday morning I contacted Lisa and arranged a visit. And so in the afternoon, I had a session with Lisa (well, not really but I will get to that shortly). "Lisa" is certainly not the beauty that appears in the Leolist ad that Slurp has linked us to, she is an attractive-enough milf, and I expected that so all was OK. We had a good 30-minute session. She has a nice, slightly chunky body, great breasts, and hair at the Y (which I like and which is certainly unpopular these days). She is not at all overweight (I wish I could say the same for me :-) She did not rush me along too too much, but 30 minutes did the trick. Of course I would have been happy with more time, but asians seem to want to get that cover on fairly quickly. "Lisa" didn't over do that, we had an OK amount of pre-teasing and it was enjoyable. "Lisa" is tight too which is nice. After all was over, I received a pretty good firm massage and a lot of help cleaning up and getting dressed.

As I was getting ready to leave, I asked how long she was going to be in town as I was thinking of another visit. She advised:

"I am leaving on Sunday afternoon but my friend Lisa will be here on Monday and she is very good, you will like her."

"Lisa will be here on Monday? Aren't you Lisa?"

"No, I am Vivian. Lisa is my friend and she is here next week."

Interesting turn of events!
    So I tried again. This time I saw Lisa. WOW! I suspect she is in her mid thirties, but her body is all about being early 20's or maybe mid 20's. And she is HIGH ENERGY. Lisa has a slim body, she is almost a spinner. Very nice B-cups, a bit of a bush (which I like), and she never let me rest for a minute. Even after the big splash, while most would start cleaning up, she just kept me going. She ripped off the cover, sucked me until I was hard again and then off we went for another round.

Lisa is here another week, then back to Toronto. At least that is what I think she told me as her English is minimal indeed. Her number is 343-999-9022.

saw lisa recently and agree with the general sentiment of this thread. not for everyone due to age and looks (only ok facially, body of 30 year old) but service is top notch. she makes you think shes into you. good actress haha

Seen her recently. Never asked for her name. Very interesting person. Little too bubbly for me. Did a 30 min session. Not my cup of tea. Won't be repeating. Probably mid 30's, I won't and don't give neg reviews or opinions. Just not my thing.

No
    Heads up .... a little birdie told me she is leaving soon, less than a week if she is your cup of tea.

BTW, in response to all the complaints of fake pics the boss lady changed the ad to a new set of fake pics. TBH, the old fake pics were more indicative of her body type. Go figure .....

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._asain-3805178
    swollen member

No
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Heads up .... a little birdie told me she is leaving soon, less than a week if she is your cup of tea.

BTW, in response to all the complaints of fake pics the boss lady changed the ad to a new set of fake pics. TBH, the old fake pics were more indicative of her body type. Go figure .....

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._asain-3805178
    Sad to say Lisa (Lily) has left already. New girl is on the way they say .....
    swollen member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast