Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone Have Info on Blake Monroe 3773?

  1. #1

    Anyone Have Info on Blake Monroe 3773?

    Having a hard time believing no one has been to see this one, she's been advertising in Durham for at least 4-6 weeks.....

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...xtdoor-3611062

    Yet I have not seen a single review. Odd.

  2. #2
    She may have a NRP that people are adhering to.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Treading water as I float down the river of time.
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by golforge View Post
    Having a hard time believing no one has been to see this one, she's been advertising in Durham for at least 4-6 weeks.....

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...xtdoor-3611062

    Yet I have not seen a single review. Odd.
    Trail blaze bro..TOFTT and report back ...4-6 weeks is a long time to wait for a go..no go....
    Lifes too short to sweat the small stuff...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper18474 View Post
    Trail blaze bro..TOFTT and report back ...4-6 weeks is a long time to wait for a go..no go....
    I've been considering it, but was just highly surprised given the lack of talent in Durham that NONE of the regulars in the area have seen her.

    I am an hour away one way so TOFTT'ing for me isn't just about the money. It can also turn into a waste of 3+ hours.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bcd View Post
    She may have a NRP that people are adhering to.
    Still can't understand why any of us would honour a NRP, or why an SP would not want positive reviews. Can anyone enlighten me?

    Hopefully, if an SP has an NRP and gives shitty service NO ONE is honouring their NRP.

  6. #6
    She's not new, used to be Blake at roommates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •