Thread: Peterborough Memorial Center Area

Peterborough Memorial Center Area

Hey all, wondering if anyone has the contact info for a brunette that hosted near the mem center in ptbo? If you've seen her you'll know who I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance, Spider.

Might just be my turn to return a favour Spidey....

Would it be the "Busty Brunette used to advertise as 38E" and I believe she went by Alexis? If that is a proper guess guess her last number I used to contact her was 438-808-3186.

Hope this helps??

N1

You talking bout the girl that hosts the glory hole?
    If so I'd love to contact her

Quote Originally Posted by billT View Post
    You talking bout the girl that hosts the glory hole?
    If so I'd love to contact her
    That's who I figured he was talking about. She was always email only via craigslist.

Has anyone happened to visit this gloryhole and can comment on how their experience was?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Has anyone happened to visit this gloryhole and can comment on how their experience was?
    Did "she" really host it? I replied one time and got the distinct feeling that it was a gay guy wanting to give bjs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombadil View Post
    Did "she" really host it? I replied one time and got the distinct feeling that it was a gay guy wanting to give bjs.
    That was the vibe I got when I inquired as well, “she” said it was only her doing it through a sheet with a hole in it and that the donation was $40.. Hence why I’m curious if any Terb brothers bit the bullet and went for a visit.

so you guys have me confused the Alexis i know and that looks like her number but i never leave them on my phone so not positive hosted over by the kinsmen...unless she moved but i dont remember anything about a glory hole. she does have 38 E and can deepthroat with the best. And AFTER Tombadil statement glory hole scary the hell out of me now.

Waiting for the OP to confirm sabres_66...

I may have the wrong suggestion but, you and I are talking about the same young lady! I was never at a gory, oops meant glory hole lol...

To knock out all the questions in 1 shot:

1) Yes I'm talking about the one that hosted the GH.
    2) Yes she is actually female.
    3) I went and saw her before, she's legit and skills are great.
    4) Yes it was her that hosted it, I never heard anything about/from a guy.

If you hear about her again spiderguy keep me in the loop I'd love to visit

Quote Originally Posted by billT View Post
    If you hear about her again spiderguy keep me in the loop I'd love to visit
    Wait wait wait

A GH in Ptbo down by the mem cen?

How do I not know about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aceman123 View Post
    Wait wait wait

A GH in Ptbo down by the mem cen?

How do I not know about this?
    Aceman your only human after all. Looks like spidey got a leg up on you......lol

Any contact info for her? PM me if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombadil View Post
    Any contact info for her? PM me if you don't mind.
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...g_guys-3712812 I am going to assume this is the girl??

I don’t think that is her. She posted on CL for a couple years and used the same 2 or 3 pics. Never asked for stats or anything. She wasn’t bad. Lots of hand though. Felt more like a sloppy hj than a bj. Always got the job done though.