Thread: ❤Autumn Desilva💋 lovely💋 Ebony🌷companion ❤ Sensual & Passion❤❤ Financial istrict

Post ❤Autumn Desilva💋 lovely💋 Ebony🌷companion ❤ Sensual & Passion❤❤ Financial istrict

Hello, Gentlemen

Some describe me as a tall drink of water. Very witty, warm and excellent provider. I have a tall and slim body with full perky breasts and shaply booty. I enjoy getting to know my suitors, over a glass of wine and a massage. I enjoy listening and sharing stories. I am a very open minded lady and I enjoy role play, kissing, cuddling massage (giving and receiving) , and mutual pleasure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I definitely enjoy PSE activities as well as dirty talk, role play, smacking and having a sluty passionate experience. I truly enjoy what I do and I love providing great service to ensure you are at awww and satisfied.

Take the plunge and escape from the world with a special girl
    Looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces.

Where you can find me

Yonge and king

Out calls available in the downtown core

Sunday May 6th
    12pm - 6pm

~

Monday May 7th
    10am - 6pm
    ~

Tuesday May 8th
    10 am - 7pm
    ~

Wednesday May 9th
    9am - 7pm
    ~

Thursday May 10th
    9am - 630pm
    ~

Friday May 11th
    9am - 8pm
    ~

Saturday May 12th
    1pm - 6pm
    ~

Sunday May 13th
    1pm - 3pm

Let us spoil one another

I can greet you in a beautiful dress, with light appetizers prepared and you can bring the wine. We can listen to music and enjoy each others company. I enjoy giving sensual massages in the shower or bedroom. Let us let lose and have an unforgettable time.

Ultimate Girlfriend Experience

2 Hours 550 * Save $50
    3 Hours 800 * Save $100

Your sexy mistress loves to please and keep your gent haply. Let me know if you have a preference in food, outfits, role play ideas etc.

Autumndesilva.com
    Twitter @autumndesilva8

Your tall beautiful ebony companion. Toned curves, silky smooth skin, down to earth personality, open minded girlfriend. Sexy twist with bossy mistress and playful switch

647 792 5250

Hello gentlemen
    I will be available downtown. Have a hot and spicy getaway from work. With an ebony beauty.
    Your tall beautiful ebony companion. Toned curves, silky smooth skin, down to earth personality, open minded girlfriend. Sexy twist with bossy mistress and playful switch

647 792 5250

Autumn desilva available by Yonge and King * new location
    647 792 5250 to book

647 792 5250

I will be available downtown for your pleasures. Text to book 647 792 5250

647 792 5250

Experience the Autumn Desilva 2 hour promotion.
    I am available downtown at 9:00 AM today. Come and play on your lunch break.
    Kisses , caressing, massaging.

647 792 5250

Lightbulb Yonge and King In call - Autumn Desilva your sexy ebony GND . Come and Play

Find me downtown in the financial district. Xox oxo treat yourself to something new.

647 792 5250

Find me downtown in a high end in call. Text to book

647 792 5250

Text to book. Accepting pre bookings for this week

647 792 5250

Lightbulb Booticlious Ebony Beauty ~ Available Downtown ~ Sensual Autumn Desilva

Hello, Lovers

This week interactive duos are available with Jessica Steeles and Autumn Desilva. Enjoy two beautiful well reviewed providers, with amazing skills, and personalities.

Duo Rate

1 Hour ~ $550
    1.5 Hours ~ 800

Or you can have me all to yourself . Lets enjoy a longer session where can enjoy a conversation, get to know each other, experience a great sensual massage.

Text 647 792 5250 to book our date or book via my website.

[SIZE=]Where you can find me
    Bay and Gerard
    [/SIZE]

~

Tuesday May 15th
    10 am - 8pm
    ~

Wednesday May 16th
    9am - 9pm
    ~

Thursday May 17th
    9am - 830pm
    ~

Friday May 18th
    9am - 10pm
    ~

Saturday May 19th
    12pm - 11pm
    ~

Sunday May 20th
    1pm - 3pm

~

Monday May 21st
    10am - 6pm

647 792 5250

Text to book our time together. Treat yourself to someone new

647 792 5250

You can find me downtown today for some fun. Also offering duos with well reviewed Jessica steels. Experience the Autumn Desilva experience

647 792 5250

Available downtown today . See me while you can before I fly to Vancouver. Xox oxo

647 792 5250

Text to book your sexy time with me Autumn Desilva. Near Bay and Gerrard. Text 647 792 5250

647 792 5250

Hello, Lovers I am in Vancouver British Columbia May 21st - 26th. Tell your BC friends , to check me out! Can't wait to come back and share my pictures and experiences. XOXOXXO

647 792 5250