Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rimming ?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
    And I suppose that picture is her aspirational self?
    I would have used the word "inspirational". Trust me, you won't be thinking of the picture !

Quote Originally Posted by JordanR View Post
    I am totally not a fan of Rimming. I can never enjoy something that has a lot of health risks.
    Dental dam

No
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiebd View Post
    The picture seems fake. Any review? Share a link please.
    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...sian)-west-end

You're right, this "agency" does not use real pics. They are representative of the body type. Ages are understated as well.
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by JordanR View Post
    I am totally not a fan of Rimming. I can never enjoy something that has a lot of health risks.
    There are more health risks in crossing the street. I'm not exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesbot View Post
    There's a lot of information online regarding STI's through reputable discussion forms and public health agencies. Exaggerated or not, this isn't the place to learn the do's and don'ts of sexual health. Wasn't there a thread detailing the magical powers of Listerine? Abstenace will always be the only way to guarantee you won't get sick, but ain't no fun in that.

Just realized the city of Ottawa will actually send you free condoms and dental dams! Pretty neat.

Residential: https://forms.ottawapublichealth.ca/...ent-Order-Form

For agencies (free box of up to 1000, wow): https://forms.ottawapublichealth.ca/...ncy-Order-Form
    “If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture"

That is very cool .. Thanks for the link sweetheart <3
    Kisses
    Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Alison_xox View Post
    That is very cool .. Thanks for the link sweetheart <3
    Kisses
    Ali
    No problem... I thought you might be interested! It really seems they will send you an almost unlimited amount! Freeeeebie!
    “If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture"

Quote Originally Posted by Nesbot View Post
    U mean like smoking, drinking, smelling car exhaust, diesel motors, paint fumes, chemicals, carpets, more chemicals they spray on the crops that we eat, 2nd hand smoke, hard drugs etc etc.....

My two cents... Everyone’s got an opinion, right?

The vast majority of my experience in this area is in civilian life (horny housewives vs professionals). In my experience there are no “gay acts”. Gay men like to receive BJs. If I like to receive BJs, does that make me gay? Of course not. Gay men like to receive them from guys... I like them from girls.

Same with rimming. There is nothing better than a girl WANTING to do this to you. Wanting to give you this pleasure.

I find that these types of acts are more about the power exchange: dominance and submission. Whenever a housewife Rimmed me, or anytime I pushed her onto her belly and fucked her ass, it was more about my dominance that “gay acts”. I could also argue that a man who submits to a pegging from his lady is enjoying her dominance. He is still being fucked by a female.

In fact, I recently instructed my submissive to finish me off with a finger inside me. I’ve had this before... it definitely takes some getting used to. But I must say... this time was exquisite. Such an explosion!

So before you close yourself off to new experiences, try keeping an open mind. You may be shocked to discover what fun is out there!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345