Thread: "RMT Quality Massage for the Aficionados" (updated info on booking procedures)

"RMT Quality Massage for the Aficionados" (updated info on booking procedures)

For those of you unfamiliar with my service, I provide a 'full body' therapeutic massage, not unlike the ones provided by a RMT who attended a recognized school and is registered here in Ontario. I have been working privately since 2003 and there are a number of reviews in the Toronto Massage Review section here on https://terb.cc For those not registered on Terb there are a few reviews in this thread https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...=1#post5413481

I am located minutes from the downtown core. My location is easily accessed from the Gardiner (ample on street parking) and convenient for those choosing to travel by TTC. The massage is performed on a professional table using a natural unscented oil. My dedicated massage room is completely wiped down with disinfectant between clients and always made up with freshly laundered linens. I offer both a 70 minute and 90 minute full body medium pressure therapeutic massage. My rates are $100/70 and $150/90. My shower facilities are available to my clients both before and after the massage and does not count towards your time on the table.

Before contacting me please be advised that I need to be able to verify you are who you say you are. This is for my safety and peace of mind. I do not book appointments for those who go out of their way to remain anonymous. I do not answer blocked calls, calls from payphones or those calling from minutes phones or using apps to mask their number. If you are uncomfortable providing your real name then perhaps a store front massage parlour would better fit your needs.

I am not going to post a set schedule with the days/times I am available. I have a fair amount of flexibility and may even be able to accommodate you based on your schedule. I am available a mix of days and evenings with the occasional weekend availability.

These days I find it easier to communicate with clients/potential clients through email. I will generally reply within an hour or two if you contact me during the daytime. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you for your interest in my service.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

Just to clarify, evening and weekend appointments must be prebooked. While I check my email frequently during the day, I don't generally bother after 6pm in the evening unless I am expecting a confirmation email from a client.

Sorry for any confusion.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

For the gentlemen who were asking about possible weekend availability, I won't be available this weekend. It's been a busy week and I need a break. I will arrange my schedule so I can work either Saturday, April 21, 2018 or Sunday, April 22, 2018. If you'd like to book an appointment for either of these days send me an email. [email protected]

Thank you to all who have come by for a visit since I've been back advertising on Terb. It has been wonderful catching up with former clients, and becoming acquainted with a few new gentlemen. I appreciate your patronage.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

For those interested in weekend availability I still have an appointment available on Sunday, April 22, 2018 between 2pm - 4pm.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

Gentlemen,

You are welcome to phone between 10am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. My number is 416.533.6050 ( landline) I have inadvertently left it out of this advertising thread. My apologies. After 6pm and before 10am you are welcome to email.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

Gentlemen,

I have been busy the past few weeks and haven't updated my advertising. My apologies. I am still available for massage and will be around this weekend. I also have availability tomorrow and Friday.

My phone will be on by 10am tomorrow morning.

Warm regards,

Nikki xo

To the gentlemen who use my personal cell to book appointments; please email or call my landline 416.533.6050 if you'd like to come by between today and Tuesday, May 22, 2018. I left my phone in a friends car last night and won't have it back until after the long weekend.

Nikki xo