Thread: A Breathtaking, Ethereal Beauty in a Sun Dress with Absolutely Nothing Underneath

Wink A Breathtaking, Ethereal Beauty in a Sun Dress with Absolutely Nothing Underneath

Monday, Mar. 19 — Flexible from 11am
    Tuesday, Mar. 20 — 9am to 1pm / 7pm to 9pm
    Wednesday, Mar. 21 — Flexible
    Thursday, Mar. 22 — Flexible
    Friday, Mar. 23 — Flexible from 12pm

Saturday, Mar. 24 — Email to inquire
    Sunday, Mar. 25 — Email to inquire

Monday, Mar. 26 — Flexible
    Tuesday, Mar. 27 — Flexible
    Wednesday, Mar. 28 — 9am to 4pm
    Thursday, Mar. 29 — 9am to 7pm

Friday, Mar. 30 — Unavailable
    Saturday, Mar. 31 — Unavailable
    Sunday, Apr. 1 — Unavailable

For those who I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, allow me to introduce myself. I am a confident, sensual, and uninhibited young woman – someone who is both passionate and passionately curious – a bibliophile with esoteric interests, a big, bubbly personality and an empathetic disposition. I’d like to think that I have great experiences because I create them – through warmth and compassion, intuition, and a jubilant sense of charisma that simultaneously invites and evokes excitability. I am genuinely interested in connecting, drawing someone out, and facilitating a space where we can both reach the level of inhibition that lends to powerful, mind-blowing sexual experiences. Your comfort is of the utmost important to me (big hugs to calm the nerves are my M.O.) because how you feel very much influences how I feel – and I’ve been told that my approachable demeanour naturally lends itself to making others immediately at ease. I am just as comfortable dressing up for a night on the town as I am having a glass of wine in the buff with a new friend. I enjoy devouring knowledge, sparring discussion of abstract concepts, and exploring intuition. I carry a subtle poise and obvious charm aside from my quick wit, but I also know how to laugh at myself and enjoy the moment.

If you are seeking the company of a vibrant, empathetic, intelligent, highly sexual and erotically sensitive woman, look no further – you have met your match.
    [email protected]

All races, genders, body types, ages, and abilities welcome.
    Last edited by valeriehugh; 03-15-2018 at 06:33 PM.