Thread: Sophia ( Sweetly Sultry Sophia )

Sophia ( Sweetly Sultry Sophia )

http://toronto.backpage.ca/FemaleEsc...dsexy/50438242

289-939-2431

Anyone have any info on this lady? I tried txt and got 120 hhr and 240 hr for FS. Near Oshawa Whitby. Rates going up after the 15th.

Has a twitter

https://twitter.com/sexy_companion

Looks nice

I saw her ad and was very interested. I reached out by text and she was prompt and very professional in all her communication. At the time she was based in Ajax, and I set up a post work appointment. Due to unforeseen work issues I had to reschedule to the following morning, but again she was accommodating with the change! Next morning comes and check to make sure we are good to go! Yup getting excited now!! She seems very professional in her manner with making arrangements and I might try again some day? But! I recommend if you want to try her , I would not drive too far to do so!! She was close to my location and I was headed to work eventually anyway, so for me I lost very little and might have saved $240$, actually!!
    I would love to hear a reporter of an actual sighting! LOL

N1
    Reached the location at set time and ....... radio silence!

I sent Sophia an email (address from her Twitter profile) and have had subsequent chats via text. She does come across as being polite, friendly and seems to be someone I would be interested in visiting. Unfortunately, she said she can only offer outcall at this time but said she will make sure to keep her schedule updated on Twitter.
    Last edited by bcd; 01-12-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Thx .. but seems no Terbie's have had the chance to see her. My schedule and hers has not worked so far. Guessing her price will have gone up now as its after the 15th. A bit pricey for someone unknown, but I guess we willl see..

Any intel would be great.

Long time lurker, I normally don't hobby just like to read the reviews. Decided during December to give her a try all safe services, great attitude and I've seen her about 5 different times. Every single time I've had a great session.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebro69 View Post
    Without seeing a link or a phone number in the review you provided, I'd say no based on the different spelling...Sophia in this thread and Sofia in the linked review.

Not at all.

Fabulously Full Figured Jessica Rain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No.

That is this one - http://tosofia.callgirlfiles.com/about

Blog Entries
    That is not me. I do not post on Backpage. Pls know there is only one Sultry Sofia *wink!!

Xx

Quote Originally Posted by SultrySofia View Post
    That is not me. I do not post on Backpage. Pls know there is only one Sultry Sofia *wink!!

Xx
    The one and only!!!

Xx
    And the best.

Xx
    Thank you!