Thread: Rose Delacourt - Montreal's sweetheart visiting Ottawa for the first time JAN. 24-26

Rose Delacourt - Montreal's sweetheart visiting Ottawa for the first time JAN. 24-26

Have you ever crossed a girl on the street that made you go WOW? Not because of outrageous outfits, but simply because of her face, her body and her smile? You only looked, as long as you possibly could, before reluctantly turning away wishing you dared to talk to her? Imagine now if that exact same girl waited for you and you only, to come and meet her for a romantic getaway? For a dinner? For a short-lived fantasy that will leave you hungry for more? Does it sound surreal? Well in my world you are my lover and the only thing that matters is us, in a shared moment where the time stops for a while. A quick escape from reality but a long-lasting lustful memory. Will you join me?

Hey there handsome, I am Rose, 21 years old and I simply love to love. I am bubbly, adorable and sexy as hell. I've been told on several occasion that I am the perfect mix of sweet and hot. I am what you will qualify as a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed. I am an athlete in powerlifting. You'll find that my scent is delicious, my skin as soft as silk and my touch warm and urgent. I will make you feel like my long-lost lover because you are.

AVAILABILITIES IN OTTAWA– please mention ‘Ottawa'’ in the object of your email

Wednesday January 24th: 5pm to 11pm
    Thursday January 25th: 10am to 11pm (available for duos with Amber Rose)
    Friday January 26th: 10am to 8pm (available for duos with Amber Rose)

My email is : [email protected]
    My website is: www.rosedelacourtcourtisane.com

My rates are :
    1 hour - 300$
    1.5 hours - 500$
    2 hours - 600$
    3 hours - 800$
    6 hours - 1200$
    Overnight - 2000$

*SPECIAL DINNER DATE PACKAGE* (2hours of social outing + 2 hours of intimate time) - 800$

*SPECIAL DUO RATES : 500$/h with Amber Rose

Kisses and hugs xo

Rose
    Last edited by rosedelacourt; 01-10-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Hey Ottawa, if you spoil me right, this will become a regular trip. Find out what makes me so addictive.

Hey Ottawa, did you know that meeting me is the same as meeting with an old flame? Passion, sensuality, chemistry and openness.

Less than two weeks! I also offer duos with the gorgeous Amber Rose. Don't miss out on our amazing chemistry. Special at 500$/h

Available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week in downtown Ottawa. Don't miss out xo

Arriving tomorrow in Ottawa and will be there until Friday