Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howard Stern prognosticator

I have been listening to Sirius for years, to me commercial radio is beyond horrid. I enjoyed Howard but his interview style is cringe worthy and I feel embarrassed for his guests at times re Robert Plant interview took the cheese factor to new heights as well as his interview with Seinfeld and Letterman and every musical guest,

"Well look at you, You've done it all, You've said it all" wraps up almost every interview.

His need to have every good looking female guest praise his look or somehow say he could have had a shot with her shows he has issues

His time has passed, thank goodness for that.

Think of the children -> http://www.numberofabortions.com/
    I want you to point your finger at me. I want you to call me names.

Alright, so I tried to stay neutral on this one, but I couldnt stop breaking out laughing.....LOL.
    High Pitch Eric:

Megyn Kelly's ratings are abysmal - maybe she should date Jeff the Drunk.

So now to increase her rating she's feuding with Jane Fonda. I get that she didn't want Roger Ailes eating whipped cream out of her asshole - but a leopard can't change it's spots.

Lovely Hucka looks like keeping up with Trump is burning her out. Will Jeff the Drunk be his new Press Secretary.

Howard Stern would probably be out of radio, by now, without Giant Lips and Teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious Von View Post
    Megyn Kelly's ratings are abysmal - maybe she should date Jeff the Drunk.

So now to increase her rating she's feuding with Jane Fonda. I get that she didn't want Roger Ailes eating whipped cream out of her asshole - but a leopard can't change it's spots.

She had a strong lead in at Fox following O'Reilly. At her new home it's all up to her. Different audience, too.

Special Announcement:

Tonight at 10 pm a David Bowie Tribute will air on Sirius/XM Channel 101.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/201...e-david-bowie/

Stern has always been a passionate Bowie fan, he wanted him to come in for an interview. It never happened in spite of Giant Lips & Teeth's best efforts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12