Thread: Switch Madison still around? Any alternatives?

Switch Madison still around? Any alternatives?

I used to love going to see Madison. Her very wide open menu and demeanor was unlike anything I had gotten to experience to date. I know there was an Emily back in the day that was similar but does anyone know if Madison is still around or if there are good alternatives?

P.

She retired last summer...

Look up Rosie Meow.

Ah, Switch Madison. She was fun. Only woman I know who demanded anal as soon as I walked through the door. Lol!

She also enjoyed being a sub.

Cassidy is also a pretty fun lady that offers some of the same services.

Why do you have to remind me of Emily! arghhh 3 years now?! And guys still talking about her. What a legend she was!

This is just a hobby !
    Quote Originally Posted by OttFunseeker View Post
    Ah, Switch Madison. She was fun. Only woman I know who demanded anal as soon as I walked through the door. Lol!
    Sounds like a session with Rosie meow!
    people don't remember what you said or what you did. they remember how you made them feel !

Quote Originally Posted by faveone View Post
    Sounds like a session with Rosie meow!
    Except Madison was within walking distance for me while Rosie is a ways’ out there. Lol!

This is just a hobby !
    Quote Originally Posted by OttFunseeker View Post
    Except Madison was within walking distance for me while Rosie is a ways’ out there. Lol!
    I hear you! Rosie's plCe is a good 20 minute drive on the other side of the bridge from Lowertown
    people don't remember what you said or what you did. they remember how you made them feel !

I think Madison retired a little prematurely because I was supposed to go see her for one last hurrah in November, I think. She was a cool SP with a nice little condo.