Thread: Sadi on BP?

Sadi on BP?

Seems real, and I love em curvy. Reports to be full GFE. Anyone have experience to share? JRock (ya, I am back)

http://ottawa.backpage.ca/FemaleEsco...lible/98098862

I saw her in the summer. Thick and curvy, friendly, nice bbbj. no cim/cof

saw her a few weeks ago, very friendly, professional attitude and id say yes to GFE

Pretty sure Sadi has been reviewed on here before and on the red board. If you search her name I'm sure something will come up. Think I reviewed her actually. She's definitely real and her pics are legit. If you like women with curves she might be perfect for you. I have seen her more than once (although not recently) and always had a good time. Her reviews have been positive so I'm sure you will have a fun time with her. She also does duos with Charlotte.

Anyone know if she offers Greek?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Anyone know if she offers Greek?
    Yes, inquiring minds want to know!

She's a member of the other board, her handle is Sensual Saddie.

Quote Originally Posted by StillROAMing View Post
    She's a member of the other board, her handle is Sensual Saddie.
    Thanks for the info. But I have to say "Sensual" doesn't bode well for greek lovers :'(

yes thats the same girl, shes in the west end and I'd say shes GFE

So I went to see her today. To answer a few questions from before: she's a no on Greek, and CIM. She's okay with BBBJ and DATY.

Blog Entries
    Saw Sadi last September. Drove from montreal to Ottawa just for her because she is exactly my type: tall curvy thick buxom & young with a very pretty face. TheHunter was l not let down. As per her request i will not go into the down & dirty details but have to say i had a mutually satisfying session with a sweetheart who aims to please. All promised services were delivered and pics are accurate. Was so stoked i had a small meal to recharge then drove east around Walkley to enjoy another hot session this time with a curvy milf named miss jolie. It rained like hell on the drive home but the trip was so worth it. I am really starting to love ottawa!

Quote Originally Posted by Bbw hunter View Post
    ...another hot session this time with a curvy milf named miss jolie.
    Is that Victoria Jolie who hails from Montreal and you caught her on tour, here? Too much! LOL

Blog Entries
    She refused to tell me her first name lol but i seem to remember her saying she came from mtl. What i mainly remember is what a hot blooded lady she was!

Blog Entries
    I found some great reviews of her here and was directed to her permanent LC link if that helps

Blog Entries
    Anyway a week later i drove back to see Sexy Rebecca on Hunt Club rd for more fun. At least it was hot and sunny that day! Will soon return to the Capitol as i have more girls on my TDL

Have met Sadi several times and agree she is very professional, pretty and accommodating. Go see her and you’ll be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    Is that Victoria Jolie who hails from Montreal and you caught her on tour, here? Too much! LOL
    No it wasn’t me
    windsor jan20Mississauga Jan 21-22AM solo or duo with passion Stephanie Vaughan Jan 22-23
    Retirement postpone still available

Blog Entries
    No Victoria it was not you. After checking your website and reviews I am curious to meet you though!