Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 49 to 56 of 56

Thread: There are no good looking SPs in Ottawa

  1. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Gntlmn View Post
    OP, I find these Crosby, Stills and Nash lyrics helpful for your dilemma:
    "If you can't be with the one you love, honey, love the one you're with"
    Actually not CS&N but a Stephen Stills tune from his first long player, I think.

    I know, I know: "Yawn".

  2. #50
    No
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    way out there
    Posts
    7,310
    Quote Originally Posted by r__d_ott View Post
    Actually not CS&N but a Stephen Stills tune from his first long player, I think.

    I know, I know: "Yawn".
    I thought about saying that the other day but somehow restrained myself.
    swollen member

  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by r__d_ott View Post
    Actually not CS&N but a Stephen Stills tune from his first long player, I think.

    I know, I know: "Yawn".
    Well, that changes everything. I figured since I always heard it sung with harmonies that it was CS&N. Mostly, I want credit for not saying Backstreet Boys!!

  4. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Gntlmn View Post
    Well, that changes everything. I figured since I always heard it sung with harmonies that it was CS&N. Mostly, I want credit for not saying Backstreet Boys!!
    Yeah, the "doo-doo-doo....." part really does sound like a CS&N harmony. I'm guessing Graham Nash is warbling away in there somewhere.

  5. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolasaurus View Post
    Thanks for all the PMs (?!?!). All the girls I see regularly are quite homely, so don’t bother.
    But I like homely women. Actually I just like women in general. I guess I'm one of those guys with low standards. Even though most of these women wouldn't give me a chance in the real world
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

  6. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by solo223 View Post
    I agree with the ladies, this post is utterly useless. This has provided some amazing shallow comments. To compare women to some god damned used car is disgusting.

    Ironic isn't it that them 2 ladies (Alison and Desiree) happen to be mid-twenties and extremely attractive.
    I haven't seen Desiree but I can concur on Alison. Just be wary of her RMT skills. Especially if you have neglected your muscles like have. You won't be able to move for a week
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

  7. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by r__d_ott View Post
    Yeah, the "doo-doo-doo....." part really does sound like a CS&N harmony. I'm guessing Graham Nash is warbling away in there somewhere.
    actually graham nash and david crosby did background vocals so although it was a solo stills album you could make an argument for cs&n

  8. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by downbound123 View Post
    actually graham nash and david crosby did background vocals so although it was a solo stills album you could make an argument for cs&n
    Agree. It was definitely "the blend".

    Apologies for the thread hijack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •