Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What times of sessions are your favorite types of sessions ? GFE ? Domme? Fetish ?

What times of sessions are your favorite types of sessions ? GFE ? Domme? Fetish ?

Hi my Loves,

Throughout my career in the adult industry I have been growing and trying to expand my own sexual horizons. I know that talking to others about their fantasies in a non-judgemental shameless setting has been instrumental in helping me explore avenues that I may not have otherwise felt comfortable exploring. Although I am mainly GFE/GND and verge on light kink, fetish & domme work I would like to know what more clients prefer. I've been working on setting up my incall space to offer more than cuddles. Overtime I have been collecting toys, costumes, accessories to be more accessible to kinky clients.

I would love to know if there aree things that you've always wanted to explore but felt ashamed or judged by expressing it ? I also wanted to ask for ideas on setting up more contraptions in my incall of future sessions. Basically what would you like in a provider and how can I and other providers make that more accessible for you ?!

One thing I love for example is rope. Although since moving I haven't been able to set up my rope swing yet that is something I can't wait to do. Suspension is something that I love. Any an all ideas are welcome. I want to set up a sacred space in my playground incall for all to play without judgement and shame and in safety.

Xo,
    Roxy

Blog Entries
    GFE sessions with lots of kissing
    quote by Steph from Vixens

I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.

http://private.kinky-blogging.com/ my place

I am also a GFE lover but do enjoy some PSE on occasion. However, since meeting you, my horizons have slightly expanded. I was hesitant at first but you do make it so hot and quite enjoyable. I have not experienced 'rope' but may one day! You are an artist on your pole and a dynamo in the bedroom. I love to peek at your toy and other sexy collection and who knows what I may ask to try next

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlack View Post
    Hi my Loves,

Throughout my career in the adult industry I have been growing and trying to expand my own sexual horizons. I know that talking to others about their fantasies in a non-judgemental shameless setting has been instrumental in helping me explore avenues that I may not have otherwise felt comfortable exploring. Although I am mainly GFE/GND and verge on light kink, fetish & domme work I would like to know what more clients prefer. I've been working on setting up my incall space to offer more than cuddles. Overtime I have been collecting toys, costumes, accessories to be more accessible to kinky clients.

I would love to know if there aree things that you've always wanted to explore but felt ashamed or judged by expressing it ? I also wanted to ask for ideas on setting up more contraptions in my incall of future sessions. Basically what would you like in a provider and how can I and other providers make that more accessible for you ?!

One thing I love for example is rope. Although since moving I haven't been able to set up my rope swing yet that is something I can't wait to do. Suspension is something that I love. Any an all ideas are welcome. I want to set up a sacred space in my playground incall for all to play without judgement and shame and in safety.

Xo,
    Roxy
    Do you mean "kinds" of sessions or "times" of sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    Do you mean "kinds" of sessions or "times" of sessions?
    I'll go out on a limb here and guess that Roxy meant 'types'

USMC retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bcd View Post
    I'll go out on a limb here and guess that Roxy meant 'types'
    Or time for a new type? LOL

Kinds my Love ... Thanks for the correction

Thanks my Love.

I can't wait for you to open up my toy box and see what else is inside

Thanks my Love.

I can't wait for you to open up my toy box and see what else is inside

Hi my Loves,

Xo,
    Roxy
    Fetish. If you have any themed clothing/outfits/costumes, please let us know. Ie. PVC uniforms, what types of boots and gloves you might have. And the kinkier, the better!!!!

GFE, fetish & toys all mixed in
    Its all good, doesn't matter who is on the bottom

GFE with some PSE included to spice up the expereince

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid416 View Post
    Fetish. If you have any themed clothing/outfits/costumes, please let us know. Ie. PVC uniforms, what types of boots and gloves you might have. And the kinkier, the better!!!!
    Hi Love,

I do have some fetish themed clothing/outfits & costumes. One I have is my Dr/Nurse costume and I love to role play as Dr. Roxy to my patients. This type of theme can but doesn't have to incorporate toys such as rope, bondage and lessons in submission. This type of theme has also been incorporated in tickling fetishes, soy based wax candle fetishes, pain/pleasure wheel toys as well as finger nail tickle massage. I've got floggers, some whips and paddles to assist. I am always adding to my collection and have recently acquired some more slave / master role play toys such as ball gags with attachable items, such as leash, broom, face fuck dildo, etc.

I also have a few different school girl outfits. School girl Roxy lives in detention with you dishing out my punishments. I've got school girl sexy outfits in both red and purple for the bedroom and a more sophisticated school girl outfit for evenings we may like to sneak out to dinner in.

I do have a few PVC outfits (dresses, skirts) and have a black PVC dress that is my absolute favorite to wear with my PVC thigh high domination boots. I also have outfits set aside to share with clients that would like to experience the feminine side of the equations and venture into sissy training. I am always collecting more wigs & lingerie & shoes in all sizes for sissy play.

I really love leather and have a few strapons but my favorite leather strap on that I absolutely adore is ordered from Aslan Leather in Toronto which I highly recommend. I really would love to purchase their diamond harness for suspension and more submissive sex kitten roles. Control me by controlling my harness you know ? Aslan leather also has some beautiful collars and restraints that I absolutely adore and have added on wish lists but also order for myself. I have hand cuffs and many many toys as well as a sex swing.

Other outfits I own are different themed for example Harley Quinn, Sexy Cop, Sexy Wrestling/Football, Black Light Rave Princess, Marilyn Monroe, etc.

What are some of your favorite themed outfits ?!

Quote Originally Posted by bcd View Post
    XOXO My Love

Quote Originally Posted by luv2fress View Post
    GFE, fetish & toys all mixed in

Quote Originally Posted by harryass View Post
    GFE with some PSE included to spice up the expereince
    Sounds like fun .. I love to add a little naughty to my GFE

Into Ties and Tail
    Sounds like fun .. I love to add a little naughty to my GFE
    Biting?
    "Last night you were, unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. ..Do it again"...... Morticia Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Celticman View Post
    Biting?
    Absolutely love biting with the right partner. I know some like it, some love it and others hate it. When done right I absolutely love it.

With my ATF; a 4, 5 or even 6 hr outcall in the morning or late morning. Nothing better than morning sex imo. Many times I would be in the shower, leave the door open and let her get comfy on the bed and start up with her wand. Then spend a lazy morning full of great sex and delicious brunching

I mainly enjoy GFE but I also enjoy the occasional PSE session, or a GFE date with PSE elements.

I also enjoy being a little dominant in my sessions; such as the lady I'm with being down with me pulling her hair and spanking her.

GFE for me too, though I do appreciate new experiences. I've had some discussions and plans with an SP I've been seeing recently to try some more advanced (new to me) stuff in the past couple sessions but we get distracted with each other and are exhausted before we realize we didn't even get to what we talked about. I absolutely am not complaining because that is what I think GFE is at it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by brewwguy View Post
    GFE for me too, though I do appreciate new experiences. I've had some discussions and plans with an SP I've been seeing recently to try some more advanced (new to me) stuff in the past couple sessions but we get distracted with each other and are exhausted before we realize we didn't even get to what we talked about. I absolutely am not complaining because that is what I think GFE is at it's best.
    I've had similar experience with one of my regular MPA's - we never get around to some of the ideas I have planned. I definitely would enjoy her tied up (in a sensual way, not fully bound), blindfolds, hot/cold play. I would also like a session where the lady is in total control.

Sensual anal
    TDL
    Indian
    Greek
    ISO a SP with a tongue stud, Greek tour guide.
    It's scary when it's hairy - band the bush

Stiff Member
    GFE, bordering on PSE, role play, cosplay (love to go shopping for the outfit, then try it out!), biting, breath play (once mutual trust is established), toys. I'll pass on the greek or BBBJ, but do love DFK and DATY. There's a lengthier list of kinks that gets rolled out once mutual interest is established!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast