Thread: Leticia 6306

Leticia 6306

Hi guys , looking for a good massage, any info on her,,
    How do i paste the link?https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...ispypvfStyzGpw

HUGE naturals, she really gets into it. Didn't ask about anything above standard services.

I saw her about 3 months ago. She is larger than in the pics. Huge naturals. Nice body slides - finish with russian & pearls. YMMV. I did not enquire about other options. Friendly conversation. Nice location.

Saw her long ago, would echo ottawaboy's review
    Great tits

she's probably my favourite. very down to earth chick, easy to talk to, really enjoys what she does, and my god, that rack.... that rack, that rack, that rack!!!! fuck, it's heaven....

If you've ever fantasized about a hot black girl with a huge rack, give her a try. Really friendly too. I had a great time.

Is she ebony? I don't see that in the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigarman16 View Post
    Is she ebony? I don't see that in the pics.
    She is not! Maybe he is confused with Latiesha
    Last edited by lunalo; 09-24-2017 at 06:53 PM.

I did indeed confuse Latiesha (the girl I saw) with Leticia (the girl in the ad). I apologize for the confusion.

She goes by the name Silvie (Sylvie?) more often, nowadays. Saw her a couple of months ago, I agree, that is a spectacular rack. Very easygoing, great conversationalist, seemed to enjoy my roamin' hands and rushin' fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by straitshooter View Post
    I did indeed confuse Latiesha (the girl I saw) with Leticia (the girl in the ad). I apologize for the confusion.
    She used to be Leticia. Now she goes by Sylvie. She's a hot, busty and curvy Latina who oozes sensuality. I would recommend anytime. I actually miss her. I think I may have to give her a call.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiz View Post
    Can we have links and full phone # please?
    My apologies again Bobbiz as I'm still using my iPad 2 as my laptop is still out of commission and I'm not tech savvy enough to posts links with the old iPad 2.

But her phone number is 613-777-7957