Thread: NEW DDG VIDEO!! ~ The Buxom Babe, Violette. [GFE/PSE] ~ North York Sept. 14th - 17th

Exclamation NEW DDG VIDEO!! ~ The Buxom Babe, Violette. [GFE/PSE] ~ North York Sept. 14th - 17th

.:Miss Violette Gunn:.
    The Buxom Babe

It all began with a movie…

This once piece of celluloid shifted the entire course of my life. Allow me to explain-

As I watched Holly Golightly navigate the world with independence and panache I knew I had to be like when I grew up. I was drawn to her strength and charm. As the film ended- I restarted it and watched it again and again. And in that moment, I realized that I needed a life like that. So I built one.

When doing my undergraduate studies I navigated towards the arts vs the sciences. My degrees in English Literature and Film Studies are of my treasured possessions and I would love to share my knowledge with you. Having an attraction to the finer things of a generation ago, I am an older spirit in a much younger body. That body is a buxom twenty-four, standing 5’3. My curves are deep and drastic, my skin as soft as bamboo yarn. One of my underrated features are my temptress eyes, beckoning you with mischief.

I invite you to share time with me; an exciting afternoon romp, after work secret or even early morning workout- I am there for you. Pre- booking is encouraged as I am often in the midst of creating something beautiful for the world to enjoy. Anticipation is one of the unrated erotic emotions- don’t you think?

Always,

Violette

North York | Availability

Thurs. Sept 14 - 3p-11p
    Fri. Sept 15 - 11a-11p
    Sat. Sept 16 - 11a-11p
    Sun. Sept 17 - Prebook ONLY

[Date Me]

A Night at the Cinema -- $600
    1 trip to the cinema, 2 private hours

A Date for the Senses -- $800
    2 social hours, 2 private hours

[Donations]

30 min - $200 -- $150 for members
    1 hour - $300 -- $250 for members
    1.5 hours - $400 -- $350 for members
    2 hours - $500 -- $450 for members

Longer visits are available, visit my website for details.

Last edited by BuxomBabeTO; 09-15-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    ✨ V I O L E T T E ✨