Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitcoins in Ottawa or Toronto

Blog Entries
    I canít believe how much money bitcoin is worth!!! Itís seriously mind blowing.
    My regular was telling me all about it. I wish I could get into my bitcoin wallet from when backpage accepted them.
    I know I still have some bitcoin somewhere. It really frustrates me that I canít get into the wallet.

HIGHLY REVIEWED INDEPENDENT COMPANION
    GFE PSE MASSAGE FETISH PROVIDER

AVAILABLE NOW IN MISSISSAUGA (last day here!)
    Saturday Sept 22 available now until late!

Hour, Multi Hour & Overnights
    Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com
    (reviews & schedule)

Quote Originally Posted by Kadie Lux View Post
    I can’t believe how much money bitcoin is worth!!! It’s seriously mind blowing.
    My regular was telling me all about it. I wish I could get into my bitcoin wallet from when backpage accepted them.
    I know I still have some bitcoin somewhere. It really frustrates me that I can’t get into the wallet.
    Within the next 12 months you won't be saying that and neither will your regular. You needed to sell yesterday. Trying to find someone to buy it now will be tough, and the crash has already started.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black booty lover View Post
    Within the next 12 months you won't be saying that and neither will your regular. You needed to sell yesterday. Trying to find someone to buy it now will be tough, and the crash has already started.
    Whaaaaat!!!! No way?!? Bitcoins have crashed?? Will they go back up? I know some of my regulars literally LIVE to buy and sell bitcoin and consider it a huge investment. That’s too bad. Can’t believe bitcoin has crashed but then again, I guess it’s like any stock etc. Right? That’s nuts!!! Has it gone back up at all??

Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com
    (reviews & schedule)

Quote Originally Posted by Kadie Lux View Post
    Whaaaaat!!!! No way?!? Bitcoins have crashed?? Will they go back up? I know some of my regulars literally LIVE to buy and sell bitcoin and consider it a huge investment. That’s too bad. Can’t believe bitcoin has crashed but then again, I guess it’s like any stock etc. Right? That’s nuts!!! Has it gone back up at all??
    I wouldn't say bitcoin is like any stock. For example, if you invest in gold, it might go up or down depending on various factors such as the supply and demand, but the gold itself will always have value as long as people want to wear jewelry.

Bitcoin on the other hand has almost no value because it's nothing more than a number. The only value bitcoin has is the hope that someone else will buy it off you for more than what you paid. Kind of like a pyramid scheme, eventually the bottom falls out. Because bitcoin isn't a legal tender, there's almost no use for it other than people trying to use for illegal purposes or a fast way to transmit money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black booty lover View Post
    I wouldn't say bitcoin is like any stock. For example, if you invest in gold, it might go up or down depending on various factors such as the supply and demand, but the gold itself will always have value as long as people want to wear jewelry.

Bitcoin on the other hand has almost no value because it's nothing more than a number. The only value bitcoin has is the hope that someone else will buy it off you for more than what you paid. Kind of like a pyramid scheme, eventually the bottom falls out. Because bitcoin isn't a legal tender, there's almost no use for it other than people trying to use for illegal purposes or a fast way to transmit money.

Thanks for explaining them a bit better!! That helps a lot. I seriously thought bitcoin had value.. I know someone who LOVES bitcoin and is always watching if it goes up or down etc. Do you think they will eventually make it a legal tender and currency (are those the same thing? lol dont laugh at me!). How come so many people are obsessed with bitcoin then and watch it every day? Still trying to fully understand! I had a wallet but still haven't been able to access it for bitcoin. I think its called breadwallet or something, but then again I'm sure there are plenty of "wallets" that hold bitcoin.

Text
    647 270 1282
    Twitter @kadielux1
    Email [email protected]
    www.kadielux.com
    (reviews & schedule)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12