Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sinfully Sensual Silvie @ ALO

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NCR, Ontario
    Posts
    28

    Thumbs up Sinfully Sensual Silvie @ ALO

    She has been on my mind for some time now, and today the stars aligned.
    I was able to visit her for a leisurely hour of catch-‘n-release, so-to-speak.

    She’s under the ALO group umbrella, and she works out of a couple of locations.
    I initially arranged the session directly with her, via Twitter. That caused a double-booking issue which wasn’t too problematic, hopefully to be resolved soon. Check her out on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SilvieALO1); she gives you the options to reach her.

    Anyway I met her at the Centretown private location, for an early-afternoon 1 Hr session. She was very affectionate at our first greeting, giving me a hug to set the mood. She’s smaller than I imagined, definitely curvy. Very pleasant features, and she obviously cares about her appearance. The heat of the day made me accept the shower offer before proceeding and I asked her to accompany me, but there’s no room for a party in the shower (nope…). We got the “donation” out of the way (standard Ottawa rates, I think) and got into the session.
    It started as a true MA experience. The room was spacious, but sparsely appointed. A couple of big mirrors, the massage table in the centre of things, shaded window. Thankfully air-conditioned, but that was turned off to warm up the room a bit, and made the room even quieter. Tons of towels. There was also some instrumental music, to help ease the mood. I was happy for it; it gave us a chance to chat, get to know each other, relax a bit. There’s beauty inside her lovely appearance; she’s an intelligent conversationalist. Bonus. Nice, slow massage, with lots of incidental () body contact.

    Ever so often she’d give me little signals to let me know that there was more to come, but there was no perceived pressure to hurry up to the happy-ending part. The oil she used was scent-free, with a wonderful friction quotient. We eventually advanced to the more intimate part of the session, and I had her spectacular assets (both of them) rubbing up against me and hovering above me, within easy reach of my hands and my mouth.
    Her pictures don’t do her justice. They are big, firm, heavy, meaty and round, capped with lovely, dark, erect pencil-eraser nipples that (by her sounds and quivers) are very sensitive. I couldn’t get enough of them, and she willingly obliged me, having to occasionally pull away when the sensations became too much for her. Lots of eye contact, moaning and gyrating, all getting me gradually worked up.

    Of course, that does all sorts of thing for the male ego, so I was happy to indulge her and myself. She is a MA however, so enquiries into extra options were politely declined. Probably explains why she kept her panties on, but no worries; I loved what her hands (and breasts, and body) were doing to my small head. She was even nice enough to get me an extra rolled-up towel to prop under my head to better enjoy her handiwork. Awesome body slides, the feel of her on me was exquisite.

    The inevitable manual-release ending was very satisfying and I came away () well drained. Not a clock-watcher, that one. A peck on her cheek, a hop in the shower, and I was off to the rest-of-the day with a smile on my face. And yes I asked for her permission to post this, and she was O.K. with it.

    Repeat? Yep, as a special treat to myself (and hopefully her).

  2. #2
    Nice review phfrank - I would agree with your assessment - Silvie is a wonderful lady who really treats you to a great experience. Her breasts are enormous and lovely to play with and she is a very sexy Latino lady.

  3. #3
    I've never gone to a spa or independent MA who kept their panties on, so I wouldn't say that's standard. I've never been to ALO though.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddlerMan View Post
    I've never gone to a spa or independent MA who kept their panties on, so I wouldn't say that's standard. I've never been to ALO though.
    Save your money and go to Paradise/Angel's. Never had a decent session at ALO or even one where the MA is fully nude hence I don't go there anymore.

  5. #5
    Really?? Could be a YMMV thing. I've seen three MAs at ALO and they were all fully nude & all a lot of fun - high up on the Urban Cowboy's GFE list here. ALO has 2 in the top 10, the same as Angels/Paradise.

    yak2432 must be unlucky (or else I am very lucky)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yak2432 View Post
    Save your money and go to Paradise/Angel's. Never had a decent session at ALO or even one where the MA is fully nude hence I don't go there anymore.
    I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful but...
    Everytime there is a comment about others at ALO you always push the same negative one! Is not the first time we already got your point and terb members did and nobody is everyone's cup of tea no need to repeat yourself on those multiple occasions. ;(.

    example: https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...hlight=Yak2432

    Alexxandria

  7. #7
    I've never been disappointed by ALO, and certainly not Sylvie. Maybe she was on her period. Did you even bother to ask?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NCR, Ontario
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer1963 View Post
    I've never been disappointed by ALO, and certainly not Sylvie. Maybe she was on her period. Did you even bother to ask?
    No Fixer1963 , the panties-on thing was not that big a deal. I was just trying to lay out the facts as I experienced them. I figured it was either company policy, or her prerogative.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by phrankxperiance View Post
    No Fixer1963 , the panties-on thing was not that big a deal. I was just trying to lay out the facts as I experienced them. I figured it was either company policy, or her prerogative.
    Point here is even if Silvie is covered from hair to toe she is amazing! I think that's what you meant.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLenny View Post
    Really?? Could be a YMMV thing. I've seen three MAs at ALO and they were all fully nude & all a lot of fun - high up on the Urban Cowboy's GFE list here. ALO has 2 in the top 10, the same as Angels/Paradise.

    yak2432 must be unlucky (or else I am very lucky)
    I guess maybe I am unlucky. Already sent an apology PM to Alexxandria with no future negative comments from me.

  11. #11
    Probably shark week

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by yak2432 View Post
    I guess maybe I am unlucky. Already sent an apology PM to Alexxandria with no future negative comments from me.
    awww thank you for that highly appreciated.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NCR, Ontario
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by lunalo View Post
    Point here is even if Silvie is covered from hair to toe she is amazing! I think that's what you meant.
    Yup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •