Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 'Massive' Muslim anti terror Peace March in Germany Draws 1000

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aliyoop View Post
    ,...STFU, & let women decide who they want to be.
    Great idea,...but there is a certain backward religion impeding that.

Quote Originally Posted by FAST View Post
    Great idea,...but there is a certain backward religion impeding that.
    You obviously did not read what I posted. Kindly re-read it without your preconceived notions.

-`ღ-
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slowandeasy View Post
    Anecdotal and flawed logic. A better measure would be a study of 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation muslim women to see what percentage choose to wear the hijab.
    Actually those women are entitled to speak for themselves. It doesn't matter what percentage wear it, what matters is that it's a valid choice, and many who wear it are educated, empowered women.

↑click↑

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Aliyoop View Post
    You obviously did not read what I posted. Kindly re-read it without your preconceived notions.
    Actually I did,...and I quoted the only part that made any sense.

The part that I am critical of Muslim women,...is bull shit,..kindly re-read my post without your preconceived notions

Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    All sputter. No content
    Very little content indeed...he linked a letter of a "Chinese woman" to the editor of Localwiki (?) saying her Muslim friends don't like Fatah and they have a group of 700 Muslims on Facebook called "Fatah doesn't represent me". The group doesn't exist and Tarek Fatah which according to Fuji has maybe 20 followers ......has a quarter of a million followers on Facebook....nough said....

-`ღ-
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galseigin View Post
    Very little content indeed...he linked a letter of a "Chinese woman" to the editor of Localwiki (?) saying her Muslim friends don't like Fatah and they have a group of 700 Muslims on Facebook called "Fatah doesn't represent me". The group doesn't exist and Tarek Fatah which according to Fuji has maybe 20 followers ......has a quarter of a million followers on Facebook....nough said....
    Not Muslim followers. Toronto Sun readers.

↑click↑

Not Muslim followers. Toronto Sun readers.
    The link you put is garbage, LOL just garbage..anyone can go look at the names on his FB page. I for one am very happy that he helped stop sharia in Ontario, you are likely not.

-`ღ-
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galseigin View Post
    The link you put is garbage, LOL just garbage..anyone can go look at the names on his FB page. I for one am very happy that he helped stop sharia in Ontario, you are likely not.
    Non Muslim Sun readers...

↑click↑

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345