Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 49 to 69 of 69

Thread: 'Massive' Muslim anti terror Peace March in Germany Draws 1000

  1. #49
    Why am I here?
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    7,152
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    because racebaiters always cry racism when Islam is being questioned
    I guess you missed the announcement also..

    I was just joking, I am well aware of the theme:
    Canada Man: "Muslims are causing alot of trouble in the world"
    Denier (insert name here): "No they are not, in the US, Muslims cause alot less trouble than right wing terrorists".
    Canada Man: "In North America perhaps, but not in the rest of the world"
    Denier (insert name here): "That's not true, Islam only teaches peace, you are a lying racist".
    Canada Man: "Islam is not a race, and Muslims are from many different races".

    I would give this movie has a 10 on the rotten tomatoes rating.
    It does get a 100 on the "ground hog day scale" (If you are confused by the reference look up the theme of the movie ground hog day)

    Its time you guys diversify.
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!!

  2. #50
    Why am I here?
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    7,152
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun89 View Post
    Sadiq Khan would slam the 1000 Muslims who showed up as Uncle Muhammad.
    Fixed your post for you.

    From what I have seen Mr. Khan is a very good politician, and excellent human being, someone who loves London, and seems like a Briton through and through. To me he
    is the poster boy for what Muslims (people in general) should aspire to. Insidious Von posted a youtube link above.

    I have nothing but admiration and respect for Sadiq Khan. Why do you feel differently?

    I also think that more than a few Muslims see Sadiq Khan as a sell out.
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!!

  3. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    because racebaiters always cry racism when Islam is being questioned
    Only because people like you see no difference between Muslim extremists and the rest of the population.

  4. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    15,100
    Blog Entries
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by basketcase View Post
    Only because people like you see no difference between Muslim extremists and the rest of the population.
    i never conflate regular muslims with muslim extremists.
    quote by Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    http://canadaman.ratedxblogs.com/
    http://private.kinky-blogging.com/

  5. #53
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    15,100
    Blog Entries
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by slowandeasy View Post
    I guess you missed the announcement also..

    I was just joking, I am well aware of the theme:
    Canada Man: "Muslims are causing alot of trouble in the world"
    Denier (insert name here): "No they are not, in the US, Muslims cause alot less trouble than right wing terrorists".
    Canada Man: "In North America perhaps, but not in the rest of the world"
    Denier (insert name here): "That's not true, Islam only teaches peace, you are a lying racist".
    Canada Man: "Islam is not a race, and Muslims are from many different races".

    I would give this movie has a 10 on the rotten tomatoes rating.
    It does get a 100 on the "ground hog day scale" (If you are confused by the reference look up the theme of the movie ground hog day)

    Its time you guys diversify.
    show me a post where i attack all muslims
    quote by Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    http://canadaman.ratedxblogs.com/
    http://private.kinky-blogging.com/

  6. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    i never conflate regular muslims with muslim extremists.
    You just think all Muslims are extremists.

  7. #55
    Why am I here?
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    7,152
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    show me a post where i attack all muslims
    Dont have time or inclination. More interesting might be a post where you support Islam/Muslims.
    Perception is reality, and most of your posts seem negative towards Islam/Muslims and some of the links you post are extremely bias.

    If you dont believe you attack all Muslims, that is all that matters.. We all have to live in our own skin.

    My point was not to be critical of you specifically (even though I did name you).
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!!

  8. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    15,100
    Blog Entries
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by slowandeasy View Post
    Dont have time or inclination. More interesting might be a post where you support Islam/Muslims.
    Perception is reality, and most of your posts seem negative towards Islam/Muslims and some of the links you post are extremely bias.

    If you dont believe you attack all Muslims, that is all that matters.. We all have to live in our own skin.

    My point was not to be critical of you specifically (even though I did name you).
    you don't have time because there is none.
    quote by Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    http://canadaman.ratedxblogs.com/
    http://private.kinky-blogging.com/

  9. #57
    Womanizing Slimeball
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Here to go
    Posts
    78,832
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    It doesn't matter what you think old Testament Christian Law was. It's what is practiced today in Muslim Majority Nations. And the laws are Misogynist, Anti gay, use brutal corporal punishment, and are based in Sharia Law. Period.

    Any attempt to say otherwise is the lie. Tell you what Fuji. Feel free to go to Pakistan and Burn a Koran. See what happens. Or have a lady friend go to Saudi Arabia, report a rape. See who goes to jail(for adultery). Go to Aceh Province in Indonesia, and kiss your boyfriend(if you have one). See how many lashes you are sentenced to.

    Go ahead. I dare ya. Because I can do all that in Western Secular Democracy. And be assured not to be killed or jailed. At least not by the gov't.

    Watch this Fuji. Allah Sucks! The Prophet Muhammad was a Pedophile! See that's Blasphemy in many places. Not here. It's free speech. You might not like it. But I can say it.

    The laws are NOT solely based on the Ten Commandments in Western Nations. They are based on three based things.

    Don't Physically Harm People.
    Don't Steal People's Stuff.
    Don't Lie.

    And they are universal to the Human condition and civilizations all over, living and dead. After that it's about morality and societal norms and customs. And they evolve.

    Western society has evolved and continues to do so. Islamic Society hasn't. And continues to stagnate.

    And where Sharia law is the basis for both the moral aspects codified in law and the punishments prescribed are the proof of the truth of my statements.
    You still don't have a clue what Sharia is, despite talking about it so much. Hint: the laws you referred to in this post are not Sharia.

  10. #58
    Womanizing Slimeball
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Here to go
    Posts
    78,832
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    When did Islam become a race??
    I love when you defend your repulsive prejudices by quibbling over words, you really indict yourself every time you post this line.

  11. #59
    Womanizing Slimeball
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Here to go
    Posts
    78,832
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    Or to put it another way, they are happy to let the few do the dirty work of death or conversion, and stand by and do nothing.
    I've lost track, are you talking about right wing extremists?

  12. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    I love when you defend your repulsive prejudices by quibbling over words, you really indict yourself every time you post this line.
    LOL...says the biggest racist on Terb

  13. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    15,100
    Blog Entries
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    I love when you defend your repulsive prejudices by quibbling over words, you really indict yourself every time you post this line.
    pot meets kettle


    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...t-Eaton-Centre


    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...93#post4065993

    Actually I don't agree. Even those members of the black community who are not engaging in crime appear to support the criminal ethos. In other words, they glamorize the thug lifestyle and that contributes to crime. Therefore the majority really ought to be penalized, until they shape up.
    quote by Steph from Vixens

    I'm a western woman. Here is what i've learned, both in my own life and from what my girlfriends tell me.
    Women want a man that is worthy of their RESPECT. Period. It doesn't matter to most of us if you drive a fancy car, or if you're 6 feet tall or if you make a gazillion dollars. We want to respect you. As MEN.


    http://canadaman.ratedxblogs.com/
    http://private.kinky-blogging.com/

  14. #62
    Womanizing Slimeball
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Here to go
    Posts
    78,832
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    pot meets kettle


    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...t-Eaton-Centre


    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...93#post4065993

    Actually I don't agree. Even those members of the black community who are not engaging in crime appear to support the criminal ethos. In other words, they glamorize the thug lifestyle and that contributes to crime. Therefore the majority really ought to be penalized, until they shape up.
    NOTHING racist about that. You took it out of context (you deleted the situation and what the "punishment" means here) and you RUN from discussing it.

    You are a pathetic spamming troll with no integrity. You are dishonest and you lack morals.

    I challenged you to debate it here:

    https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...or-Color-brave

    You won't because you can't because you're a fraud.

  15. #63
    ^^^^^ what time is your Klan meeting tonight, kluki??

  16. #64
    Womanizing Slimeball
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Here to go
    Posts
    78,832
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    ^^^^^ what time is your Klan meeting tonight, kluki??
    Troll.

  17. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    Troll
    All sputter. No content

  18. #66
    Womanizing Slimeball
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Here to go
    Posts
    78,832
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    All sputter. No content
    My post 62 was content, your reply was not.

  19. #67
    Why am I here?
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    7,152
    Quote Originally Posted by canada-man View Post
    you don't have time because there is none.
    You took it the wrong way. I dont have the time or inclination to prove or disprove your claims.

    Do you have an example of a post where you support Islam/Muslims? Should be easy for you to find..
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!!

  20. #68
    What is this? A meeting of the Terb bigot redneck Islamaphobia Club? Do y'all still hate the 1000 that showed up?

  21. #69
    Wigglee is a fuji alt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •