View Poll Results: Which one if your favorite NCR Stripclub (considering all your personal preferences)?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barberalla

10 16.67%
  • Barefax

6 10.00%
  • Playmate

7 11.67%
  • NuDen

3 5.00%
  • Tease Incorporated

3 5.00%
  • Pigals

21 35.00%
  • Taboo

5 8.33%
  • Club 77

0 0%
  • Other not listed (but in NCR)

0 0%
  • Don't Care about StripClubs

5 8.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite StripClub (SC) in the NCR

Well it appears so far that Pigale and Barbarellas are Gold and Silver medalist as I expected. Over 40 members have participated so far which is great.

1 - Pigale
    2 - Barbarellas
    3 - Playmates

I expected the bronze to go to Barefax with all those young pretty dancers but Playmates (with higher mileage) took over Barefax in this poll (and Taboo another high mileage bar is fourth).

Convenient parking is a factor for me. The downtown clubs are a pain for parking.

With time the club environment changes and the ladies in the club change too and so do the opinions and preferences. If I was going to vote all over again now I would have changed my preferences to the following:

1 - Pigales
    2 - Barefax
    3 - Barbarellas
    4 - Playmates.
    Last edited by HUGS_KISSES; 07-31-2017 at 04:07 PM.

From my experiences I'd put them in the following order: Pigales, Barbarellas, Barefax, Playmate. I must also point out that I was very disappointed in Barbs when I attended last.
    Although all the ladies were friendly and sweet, there was only one girl I'd consider spending more time with and she was unavailable because of her popularity. I like spinner ladies and found most were 20-30 pounds overweight. I will chalk this up to it being a Monday.

I myself have been a staunch promoter of Barbs though as a fair reviewer which I hope I am I have to be unbiased and fair in my reviews and the fact is that past couple of months they have lost some of their best dancers. They appear to have lost the decade long ability to attract very attractive young slim dancers. This is due to various reasons which I don't wish to get into details as why this happened plus the fact that a few members of staff carry some attitudes. Not to mention open Champagne rooms and mostly conservative dancers even to my low expectations. As we speak ladies at Barefax are much more attractive (Stacy, Minx, Leily, Daisy, Tamika, Honey, Maria and a few others) and so are at Pigales (Tasha, Kylie, Selena, Eva, Nicole and many others) not to mention the exotic heart pounding private shows in the CR which has become a norm at both Barefax and Pigale in comparison to conservative private dances at open champagne rooms at barbs where the majority keep their panties on into the second and some into third song. That was why I changed my ranking since two month ago when I placed Barbarellas at the top.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12