Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 169 to 180 of 180

Thread: Pigale Dancers.

  1. #169
    I had some fun with Cookie today, on the board's general recommendation. She has a killer stage show, and told me that she was only giving it about 75% because of a headache.

    She wanted me to do some advertising for her here, but I can't give a review of something that I didn't experience. #nudgenudge
    Charter member of The Unfuckables.
    Upscale companion.

  2. #170
    Anyone know whether the dancer known as Zia ( or Zya ), still dances at pigale? She usually comes during daytimes during the week, I have been there several different days of the week but have not seen her. I'm thinking of asking the DJ next time I am there, just wondering if anyone knows anything.

  3. #171
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ottawa/Gatineau
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by medalllione View Post
    Anyone know whether the dancer known as Zia ( or Zya ), still dances at pigale? She usually comes during daytimes during the week, I have been there several different days of the week but have not seen her. I'm thinking of asking the DJ next time I am there, just wondering if anyone knows anything.
    I talked to her friend Tessi yesterday and she doesn't know if Zia still works there. She hasn't been in for many months, it seems.

  4. #172
    Thanks Rocky. It's possible she'd moved on. I missed her, she oozed of raw sensuality.

  5. #173
    Had 4 dances with the beautiful and lovely to talk to, brunette spinner Ariel.

    Nothing wrong with the dances per se, they were quite sensual, but really very low milage.(She is adorable though

    Last time I was at Pigs with a different dancer, she had a big part of me in her mouth and my finger in her bum by song two.

    Talk about YMMV.

  6. #174
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    506
    Blog Entries
    2
    was at Pigale's last night. Lots of empty parking spots. Got suckered by an ebony girl (can't remember her name but cute fate). I was at the bar getting myself a drink and these 2 girls walked up to me suggesting i go down to the CR room with both of them. I said no thank you.
    She kept insisting, I thought she had a nice face and body so against my better jugdment I said sure but only the cutter one (not using these words). She kept insisting a couple of times for both of them so I walked away saying no thank you i'm not interested.

    I guess i didn't walk away far enough because the cutter girl walked over and said let's go down to the CR room (this time only with her). Against my better judgment I went....

    After the 1st dance her panties weren't even off and during the dance from talking with her I figure there was a chance of extras (I should know better at Pigale's) so I stupidly went for a 2nd dance. I stopped thinking with the wrong brain after that one as she still hadn't taken her panties off so i stopped at 2 dances.

    I told her that was it 2 dances. as i'm going for my wallet i overhear her saying that's 2 dances and TIP. I gave her the 40.00 and then she's insisting on tip because we had to wait for the first song (it was more than halfway through a song when we went and I just stood there giving her a back massage). i said no thank you and walked away.

    again i should have known better....if i ever get hustled like that again at Pigale's I'm going to walk away and if she keeps on insisting I will bring management over if i need to.

    that was my worst experience at Pigale's ever. i had not been there in a few months....this makes me not want to go there again for a long time....to think for a while i was actually going every 2 weeks for a few months last year

  7. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by blondefan View Post
    was at Pigale's last night. Lots of empty parking spots. Got suckered by an ebony girl (can't remember her name but cute fate). I was at the bar getting myself a drink and these 2 girls walked up to me suggesting i go down to the CR room with both of them. I said no thank you.
    She kept insisting, I thought she had a nice face and body so against my better jugdment I said sure but only the cutter one (not using these words). She kept insisting a couple of times for both of them so I walked away saying no thank you i'm not interested.

    I guess i didn't walk away far enough because the cutter girl walked over and said let's go down to the CR room (this time only with her). Against my better judgment I went....

    After the 1st dance her panties weren't even off and during the dance from talking with her I figure there was a chance of extras (I should know better at Pigale's) so I stupidly went for a 2nd dance. I stopped thinking with the wrong brain after that one as she still hadn't taken her panties off so i stopped at 2 dances.

    I told her that was it 2 dances. as i'm going for my wallet i overhear her saying that's 2 dances and TIP. I gave her the 40.00 and then she's insisting on tip because we had to wait for the first song (it was more than halfway through a song when we went and I just stood there giving her a back massage). i said no thank you and walked away.

    again i should have known better....if i ever get hustled like that again at Pigale's I'm going to walk away and if she keeps on insisting I will bring management over if i need to.

    that was my worst experience at Pigale's ever. i had not been there in a few months....this makes me not want to go there again for a long time....to think for a while i was actually going every 2 weeks for a few months last year
    Everything you said is exactly what is wrong with Pigale's these days.

  8. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by medalllione View Post
    Thanks Rocky. It's possible she'd moved on. I missed her, she oozed of raw sensuality.
    Brotha, she is/was my favorite there. Only reason I ever went there was solely because of her... She gave me her humber awhile ago... We've texted back n forth a few times... I'm going to send her a text and hopefully it's still same number. I'll report back here. Asap.

  9. #177
    That'll be great poopol if you can hear back from her. I went to Pigale last 2 weeks in the row hoping Zya might pop up, but no luck.

  10. #178
    Hey there...not much of a strip club guy, but happened to be at Pigales for a quick beer and a couple girls caught my eye that seemed different than most. Both were short (like under 5.5), the taller one was a spinner and had blonder hair with a series of side leg tats on her thigh. The shorter one was more muscular (like a gymnast), lighter brown hair and a smoking ass!! Both seemed young, small boobs and mid back length hair. Anybody know their "names"?

  11. #179
    Heading to Ottawa in a couple of weeks and looking for recommendations for private dances on Friday afternoons, or weekend evenings. Feel free to DM. Thanks!

  12. #180
    Is Margarita (latina) still working there?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •