Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Playmates Dancers

Quote Originally Posted by Kilt Boy View Post
    I had some fun with Cookie today, on the board's general recommendation. She has a killer stage show, and told me that she was only giving it about 75% because of a headache.

She wanted me to do some advertising for her here, but I can't give a review of something that I didn't experience. #nudgenudge
    Are you talking about the Cookie at Pigale? This is the Playmate thread. Or is there another Cookie with a killer stage at Playmate also?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon View Post
    Are you talking about the Cookie at Pigale? This is the Playmate thread. Or is there another Cookie with a killer stage at Playmate also?
    Goddamn it. Yes. Sorry. Nevermind. I'll repost it there.
    I must have hit the wrong thread on my phone. Small screen, fat fingers.
    Charter member of The Unfuckablesô.
    Upscale companion.

Any reports by visitors to the 'Mate in recent weeks?

Someone told me it was very dull last Wednesday (a week ago - 6/26) and that's somewhat discouraging 'cause Wed. used to be one of the busier afternoons there. I've noticed a bit of a tendency to a slightly slower atmosphere during the afternoon my last few visits. Was hoping there might be some new dancers for the summer, but that might be a bit optimistic. While some of the regulars are great, a bit more variety might liven things up at 175. Seems this is not too likely though.

Quote Originally Posted by r__d_ott View Post
    Any reports by visitors to the 'Mate in recent weeks?

Someone told me it was very dull last Wednesday (a week ago - 6/26) and that's somewhat discouraging 'cause Wed. used to be one of the busier afternoons there. I've noticed a bit of a tendency to a slightly slower atmosphere during the afternoon my last few visits. Was hoping there might be some new dancers for the summer, but that might be a bit optimistic. While some of the regulars are great, a bit more variety might liven things up at 175. Seems this is not too likely though.
    I was in last thursday and this tuesday. very quiet. I know in previous year summers used to bring girls from Montreal and Kingston, but that seems to have stopped as well.

Was in a couple of weeks ago. I was really disappointed in the quality of dancers. Not the dancing. I stayed for about a hour and left. Used to be a lot better. Looks a lot like the MA spas are hurt the SC business. Maybe it will turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango441 View Post
    Was in a couple of weeks ago. I was really disappointed in the quality of dancers. Not the dancing. I stayed for about a hour and left. Used to be a lot better. Looks a lot like the MA spas are hurt the SC business. Maybe it will turn around.
    IMO, it's mainly the advent of cheaper and more abundant SP options and SBs (amateurs pushing into the market) that is behind the trend. Why spend $80 or $100 for some frustrating dances when you could see an SP for that amount and shoot your cum?

Wednesday afternoon (7/10) found the 'Mate much the same as on most recent visits. Ashley, Adora, Delicious, blonde Bianca, dark-haired Bianca, Lana, ebony Sarah and two other ebonies who were pretty well the opposite in terms of their look, one slender and the other ultra-curvy. One dancer (Precious?) unfamiliar to me. Usual size afternoon crowd and reasonable traffic to the CR.

I was there a recent night and it was pretty quiet but I met a sexy brunette named Talia who took me back to the VIP. Nice thick thighs and big beautiful booty, very pretty face, great boobs. I had a very nice time with ehr, she was seductive and eager to please and would definitely see this girl again.

Has anyone had any experience in the CR with blonde Bianca during the afternoon?

Remember her from Barb's (many years ago) and from a time when she was at the 'Mate in the evenings/latenight and in both settings her CR approach was quite conservative. While this was to be expected at Barb's at that time, she certainly seemed to be far more conservative than the typical dancer at the PM when she was a nighttime dancer there.

Wondering if she is a bit closer to the more usual afternoon PM dancer or if she still on the restrictive side during her visits to the CR.

Any opinions/info would be much appreciated - feel free to message via PM if this is preferable.

I was there yesterday from about 16h15 until 17h30 and had some dances from ebony Sarah and ebony Tameeka. PM for details. Tameeka is probably 6' in height and she told me she worked at Taboo in the past but I don't recall her.

There were probably 10-12 girls there but some of the regulars I know by name didn't seem to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by zbla View Post

There were probably 10-12 girls there but some of the regulars I know by name didn't seem to be there.
    Thanks for the post zbla.

Interesting, as on recent afternoon visits (but usually earlier than the time you attended) I have tended to find that the same "regulars" were present with only one or two ladies unkown to me. On most afternoons I've found Ashley, Delicious, two Biancas, Sarah, Adora and a few others. Perhaps some of the "10-12 girls" were early arrivals for the evening. I've not attended in the evening for so long, I have no sense of who or how many the evening roster typically contains.

Dropped in here a week or so ago. This really is not a place the girls hustle much, is it? Sat for a good 45 min. Stage Shows are sporadic. No tips to the CR even after my unfinished business from Pigs.

Two girls piqued my interest. Big Boned Talia and a VERY tall brown skinned, (skinny) dancer. She towered over her dancing colleagues.

So any intel on these girls would be appreciated, plus...why don't the girls circulate very much? IS it because the crowd is all regulars??

Quote Originally Posted by VIPhunter View Post
    Dropped in here a week or so ago. This really is not a place the girls hustle much, is it? Sat for a good 45 min. Stage Shows are sporadic. No tips to the CR even after my unfinished business from Pigs.

...why don't the girls circulate very much? IS it because the crowd is all regulars??
    It seems that this is just the nature of the place. For those who don't enjoy a constant stream of dancers approaching them and asking to sit (or just sitting down) at their table, this may be preferable. Not sure any more can be said about this since the last time you commented on it (see posts #132/#133 in this thread). Unaware if you were attending in the evening/latenight or the afternoon, but the atmosphere is really very 'laid-back' in the afternoon and, as previously mentioned, patrons may have to approach the ladies more directly than they may be accustomed to doing at other venues.

Not sure if it has to do with the crowd being "all regulars", but this may be at least a part of it. Some dancers may have become used to their regulars approaching them (or the dancer talking to a regular) and thus infrequent visitors (out-of-towners, say) may feel somewhat ignored. The reason(s) for this may be less important than the recognition that this seems to be the standard situation at the PM, so patrons should keep this characteristic of the club in mind and adjust behaviour accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by r__d_ott View Post
    It seems that this is just the nature of the place. For those who don't enjoy a constant stream of dancers approaching them and asking to sit (or just sitting down) at their table, this may be preferable. Not sure any more can be said about this since the last time you commented on it (see posts #132/#133 in this thread). Unaware if you were attending in the evening/latenight or the afternoon, but the atmosphere is really very 'laid-back' in the afternoon and, as previously mentioned, patrons may have to approach the ladies more directly than they may be accustomed to doing at other venues.

Not sure if it has to do with the crowd being "all regulars", but this may be at least a part of it. Some dancers may have become used to their regulars approaching them (or the dancer talking to a regular) and thus infrequent visitors (out-of-towners, say) may feel somewhat ignored. The reason(s) for this may be less important than the recognition that this seems to be the standard situation at the PM, so patrons should keep this characteristic of the club in mind and adjust behaviour accordingly.
    I was there about 7:30-8:45pm.

You're probably right, and I truly am an infrequent visiter. I'm used to the dancers hustling over in Missisauga.

It's a nice little club, with a wide range of dancers. I suppose I could approach but they seem to be more interested in gabbing together than with a newcomer.

I'd go back to see Talia...if she's worth it in the CR. Any intell?

Quote Originally Posted by VIPhunter View Post
    I was there about 7:30-8:45pm.

You're probably right, and I truly am an infrequent visiter. I'm used to the dancers hustling over in Missisauga.

It's a nice little club, with a wide range of dancers. I suppose I could approach but they seem to be more interested in gabbing together than with a newcomer.

I'd go back to see Talia...if she's worth it in the CR. Any intell?
    Has Adora been there recently? I havenít been there in quite some time but have fond memories of time with her in the CR.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789