Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Playmates Dancers

can you describe Skylar

A typical (I guess) Wednesday afternoon (8/15) at the PM (though I didn't notice the buffet - maybe I arrived after it was cleared). Not really busy, but there were several patrons present during the time I was there and fairly steady traffic to the CR.

Noticed Ashley (as ever), Riley, Rachel, CiCi, Lana, Corrina, Mia (looking exceptionally cute and curvy) and Delicious. As well there were a number of other ladies less familiar to me (Skylar? Hailey?).

There seemed to be quite a number of dancers getting into civvies and exiting the club briefly, though this is often the case at the 'Mate.

I was there on Wednesday afternoon. Candy, Delicious, Lana and Adora were the girls I know the names of.

The manager wasn't checking on the CR too much.

I was there today. Very quiet. No Candy, Delicious, Lana or Adora. Had some good dances with Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by zbla View Post
    I was there today. Very quiet. No Candy, Delicious, Lana or Adora. Had some good dances with Summer.
    Thanks for the report, zbla. It seems that Candy has not been in as regularly as in past months/years - in fact I haven't seen her lately but I'm not in all that much. Delicious told me that if she decides to take a day off it'll probably be Tuesday or maybe Thursday. In general, I think that Tuesdays will likely turn out to be the slowest afternoons at the 'Mate.
    Last edited by r__d_ott; 10-18-2018 at 05:37 PM.

havent seen Mandy recently. has she moved to another club

Dropped by around 5, former Silver Dollar & Tease guy... Don't like being in traffic... Was surprised to see Lady Class there, she's a personality at times....

But I was awe struck by an African who went Trinity I think... Said she normally dances @ pigs... I'll be going to pigs to see her.

Was busier than I expected.
    I didn't recognize many of the girls but there were some incredible lookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beldivok View Post
    Dropped by around 5, former Silver Dollar & Tease guy... Don't like being in traffic... Was surprised to see Lady Class there, she's a personality at times....

But I was awe struck by an African who went Trinity I think... Said she normally dances @ pigs... I'll be going to pigs to see her.

Was busier than I expected.
    I didn't recognize many of the girls but there were some incredible lookers.
    5pm must have been good for you. I was there at 8pm, lots of gents, maybe 3-4 ladies, almost all of curvier ilk, so regrettably, I left after only about 10 minutes...

Your experience is what I was expecting... I definitely had more girls than you too choose from.... Almost stayed later to see Ashley... But I heard she may not be going in tonight

Yeah, Trinity is a real doll.
    Charter member of The Unfuckables.

Some very hot dancers there recently but the experience hasn't been the best.... One girl claimed 4 songs when it was definitely 3 so I stopped the dances, another suggested extras on the 3rd dance and when I said just dances it all became very tame. Luckily the sweet and gorgeous Montana saved the night. First-rate girl and hope to see her again.

Dropped by the 'Mate Wednesday (12/5) afternoon around 2:15 or so and found quite a quiet atmosphere. A bit surprised as Wednesdays have tended to be the busiest afternoons at this venue. Perhaps I was a bit late for the lunch crowd.

Noticed Ashley, CiCi, Delicious, Bianca, and a younger ebony (didn't catch her name) wearing a summery, knee-length dress on the floor - a bit of an unusual look. Ashley was also wearing a dress, not her usual look. Maybe the ladies were finding it chilly in the club. Also notable was a very curvy, busty, inked dark-haired dancer I'm not sure I've noticed at the 'Mate in the past.

CR activity seemed a bit slow, but did seem to be picking up by 3:00 with about 4 dancers in the booths simultaneously.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678