Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Playmates Dancers

I was there today from about 15h to 16h15. Adora, Danika, Candy, Lana, Fanny were the ones who were there that I know the name of. Probably 13-15 in total. Apparently on Wednesday at one point there were 23 girls there and less than 10 customers.

Quote Originally Posted by zbla View Post
    I was there today from about 15h to 16h15. Adora, Danika, Candy, Lana, Fanny were the ones who were there that I know the name of. Probably 13-15 in total. Apparently on Wednesday at one point there were 23 girls there and less than 10 customers.
    Government payday. At least they know when it SHOULD be busy.
    Charter member of The Unfuckables.

That should create for a whole lot of hustling and jostling. Those 10 dudes must have been in heaven being hit on right, left and center!!!

That's somewhat astonishing, at least as far as my experience at the PM goes. I can (sort of) imagine 13-15 in the club during an afternoon, but 23 is well beyond anything I've seen at this venue. Can only recall a situation with that sort of number on busy Friday and Saturday nights (mostly at Barb's and in the past) when there could be upwards of 30 dancers doing the 2300hr 'showcase'.

Quote Originally Posted by r__d_ott View Post
    That's somewhat astonishing, at least as far as my experience at the PM goes. I can (sort of) imagine 13-15 in the club during an afternoon, but 23 is well beyond anything I've seen at this venue. Can only recall a situation with that sort of number on busy Friday and Saturday nights (mostly at Barb's and in the past) when there could be upwards of 30 dancers doing the 2300hr 'showcase'.
    The 23 dancer # came from a dancer herself so it may have been a symptom of stripper math. (i.e you have 3 dances and they claim 5).

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567