Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Lea at Paradise Spa

  1. #1

    Lea at Paradise Spa

    I know she has a review thread already but can't seem to find it. Figure it's time for an update.

    I can't lie, I'm a huge fan so I'll apologize now if this seems a little "shilly." I've seen Lea way too many times to count over the past few years and every visit has been amazing. She's one of the nicest people you will meet, very friendly and out going. She is fun and creative and finds lots of ways to make each session unique. Lea has a knock out figure and every time I see her she somehow manages to look even more hot than the last time. (Her new hair style rocks). She doesn't have pics on the AT/P website but trust me you won't be disappointed. She's a spinner with outstanding curves. Her massage skills are top notch and she is very accommodating with a great approach. I can't think of any negatives at all. Do yourself a favour and go pay her a visit. IMHO, she's at the top of the mp business.

    Recommend: yes
    Repeat: regularly

  2. #2
    Agreed on all points.

    So glad to see her back in Ottawa after her little experiment out west. One of my favourite MAs in the city.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by itd131 View Post
    I know she has a review thread already but can't seem to find it. Figure it's time for an update.

    I can't lie, I'm a huge fan so I'll apologize now if this seems a little "shilly." I've seen Lea way too many times to count over the past few years and every visit has been amazing. She's one of the nicest people you will meet, very friendly and out going. She is fun and creative and finds lots of ways to make each session unique. Lea has a knock out figure and every time I see her she somehow manages to look even more hot than the last time. (Her new hair style rocks). She doesn't have pics on the AT/P website but trust me you won't be disappointed. She's a spinner with outstanding curves. Her massage skills are top notch and she is very accommodating with a great approach. I can't think of any negatives at all. Do yourself a favour and go pay her a visit. IMHO, she's at the top of the mp business.

    Recommend: yes
    Repeat: regularly
    Which would you say is better, Lea or Victoria? I've never been to a spa and I am still thinking about it.

  4. #4
    You can't go wrong with Lea or Victoria but there's no need to choose one over the other. They are quite good friends and I can say from experience a duo with them is freakin' mind altering. It was actually Lea who suggested Victoria when I asked her about the possibility of a duo.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by itd131 View Post
    You can't go wrong with Lea or Victoria but there's no need to choose one over the other. They are quite good friends and I can say from experience a duo with them is freakin' mind altering. It was actually Lea who suggested Victoria when I asked her about the possibility of a duo.
    Oh great, now I'm really f*&cked! LOL

    Thank you so much for the recommendation!

  6. #6
    Does she enjoy kissing?

  7. #7
    Is this the same Lea that was working as an indie with Miss Katherine a few years back?

  8. #8
    The Husband Experience
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    926
    Blog Entries
    41
    Yes, she was at Guilty Pleasures, the agency run by Miss Kathryn. I provide a link to reviews of her time at Guilty Pleasures in a previous Lea thread: https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...48#post5348248

  9. #9
    is this the one broadview/gerrard?

  10. #10
    The Husband Experience
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    926
    Blog Entries
    41
    We have no such street intersection in Ottawa. Are you sure you are visiting the correct forum?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Cowboy View Post
    We have no such street intersection in Ottawa. Are you sure you are visiting the correct forum?
    nope, im an idiot!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Cowboy View Post
    Yes, she was at Guilty Pleasures, the agency run by Miss Kathryn. I provide a link to reviews of her time at Guilty Pleasures in a previous Lea thread: https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...48#post5348248
    Ok thought so.

    Funny thing actually. I saw her around 3 1/2 years ago when she was with GP. We hit it off well, and she told me her actual name.

    I then went to see her a few months ago at Paradise, and I told her I had seen her before and called her by her name. I pretty much freaked her out because she said she would just be a minute as she walked out. Then someone else from the spa came in to say she accidentally double booked me.

    Guess I won't get the chance to see her again. Too bad I didn't get a proper chance to explain myself before she got freaked out.

  13. #13
    Oh my goodness. I sincerely apologize!!! I'm going to PM you


    Quote Originally Posted by sirpcjay View Post
    Ok thought so.

    Funny thing actually. I saw her around 3 1/2 years ago when she was with GP. We hit it off well, and she told me her actual name.

    I then went to see her a few months ago at Paradise, and I told her I had seen her before and called her by her name. I pretty much freaked her out because she said she would just be a minute as she walked out. Then someone else from the spa came in to say she accidentally double booked me.

    Guess I won't get the chance to see her again. Too bad I didn't get a proper chance to explain myself before she got freaked out.
    *~*LEA*~*
    <3<3

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,053
    Blog Entries
    2
    sirpcjay I bet is a happy dude right now.

  15. #15
    Hahaha! I like that

    Quote Originally Posted by funfunfun010101 View Post
    sirpcjay I bet is a happy dude right now.
    *~*LEA*~*
    <3<3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •