Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Asian Violet in Ottawa BP

No
    Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Guys, Violet is staying at a downtown hotel this week on her visit and was wondering if anyone who saw her so far had any feedback? I won't be seeing until just before she leaves so cannot share what I think until after the fact. Violet did say she has met some new guys who were nice. If most people are happy with it she will probably use it again in a few weeks. Thx you horndogs!
    No feedback at all? I'm looking for feedback on the hotel plz
    swollen member

try to book her in last two days and all been booked. told me will back later in couple weeks

No
    I was fortunate to see Violet just before she checked out of her hotel and went back to the GTA. Excellent time as always and to confirm what willcsh said, she is planning to return Sept 24. Those that have had trouble booking may want to keep the date in mind and text her a few days ahead.

Violet pretty much owns the slurp seal of approval these days .....
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    I was fortunate to see Violet just before she checked out of her hotel and went back to the GTA. Excellent time as always and to confirm what willcsh said, she is planning to return Sept 24. Those that have had trouble booking may want to keep the date in mind and text her a few days ahead.

Violet pretty much owns the slurp seal of approval these days .....
    I will keep the day in my planner.

Saw Violet a few weeks back. Managed to get an apt, took a while over text, seems she replies best before/after her day. Wanted to add my 2 cents to the thread. It seems she has quite a following here but she's not really my cup of tea. Tits were rock solid. BJ was almost non-existent, likely because I went down on her first then she wanted to jump straight to mish after. I guess partially my fault. Daty was nice though. And yes, she's a squirter, so that was a plus. She mostly wanted mish, but we did do a few other positions. I tried to get her into doggy a few times but she wouldn't have it. I think there was something going down there on but I couldn't confirm. I did manage to get her into prone though, so that was the consolation. Recommend? Yes if you like asians. Repeat? Not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by scooterdude99 View Post
    Saw Violet a few weeks back. Managed to get an apt, took a while over text, seems she replies best before/after her day. Wanted to add my 2 cents to the thread. It seems she has quite a following here but she's not really my cup of tea. Tits were rock solid. BJ was almost non-existent, likely because I went down on her first then she wanted to jump straight to mish after. I guess partially my fault. Daty was nice though. And yes, she's a squirter, so that was a plus. She mostly wanted mish, but we did do a few other positions. I tried to get her into doggy a few times but she wouldn't have it. I think there was something going down there on but I couldn't confirm. I did manage to get her into prone though, so that was the consolation. Recommend? Yes if you like asians. Repeat? Not for me.
    Hey hey Thanks for the reviews ...
    Yes my boobs are man-made, not natural as you can visualized from my pics, many luv it, few don't and I do understand that...
    They feel magical to me and to many tho... I luv them and that's all count at my end.
    The only comments i was not agree was doggy is my fav position as many recognized .. sizzling hot to me as always and not sure what was the consolation with that?
    Wishing you the best for your cup of coffee instead of tea lol jk Much love and all the best

I saw Violet the last time she was here and had a hoot! Hot kisses right inside the front door and to me it felt like there was lots of sensuality and genuine enthusiasm. She has smooth skin and her breasts are really well done. Maybe I'm different in that I like well done enhanced breasts, either way a huge turn on for me! She has a sweet, seductive, playful, and delightful raunchiness (yeah, quite a combination) about her that is completely different than any other provider I've seen and to me that is worth a lot.

I'll be seeing her the next time she's in town.

Quote Originally Posted by endan View Post
    I saw Violet the last time she was here and had a hoot! Hot kisses right inside the front door and to me it felt like there was lots of sensuality and genuine enthusiasm. She has smooth skin and her breasts are really well done. Maybe I'm different in that I like well done enhanced breasts, either way a huge turn on for me! She has a sweet, seductive, playful, and delightful raunchiness (yeah, quite a combination) about her that is completely different than any other provider I've seen and to me that is worth a lot.

I'll be seeing her the next time she's in town.
    Thank you for your wonderful compliments Endan Looking forward to see you soon.... Xoxo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456