Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Asian Violet in Ottawa BP

Quote Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    Violet texted me that she will be back either the 19th or 21st of October and stay for about a week.
    Yes see you guys soon.. Have a Fantastic weekend everyone XOXO

No
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeRedHeads View Post
    She follows the Asian agencies policies: charging more for MSOG: 220h or 300h with MSOG wtf?
    Violet puts a lot into an encounter so maybe that's why. I am a one SOG guy anyway so no matter to me. Maybe there are SP out there that might better align with your wants?
    swollen member

Quote Originally Posted by jl27 View Post
    when is your next trip?
    Hi I will be in Ottawa from Oct19 til 26 for a week... see you guys soon XOXO

No
    An adorable, beautiful sexy lil birdie just told me Violet will be back Sunday Nov 5 for a week.

I didn't post a review last visit as I saw her next to last day and she was booked up. While every time is amazing this last visit was off the charts. Maybe because I missed her prev visit because I was out of town but some serious sparks were flying around that hotel room. So far every visit has been better than the last, I am beginning to wonder if we will ever plateau!

Violet has transcended the slurp seal of approval and now owns the fucking thing!
    swollen member

Ok this time I have to see her while she is here

looks like she's back in town. I can't seem to ever get a hold of her via text tho...so weird

looks like she's back in town. I can't seem to ever get a hold of her via text tho...so weird
    Hi yes, so weird.. I am answering all my texts ... how could i missed you lol ? lets connect here via the message instead xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by sexyplaymate View Post
    Hi yes, so weird.. I am answering all my texts ... how could i missed you lol ? lets connect here via the message instead xoxo
    all fixed! excited to meet you

all fixed! excited to meet you
    Yes same here xoxo

I would LOVE to see Violet again. So much fun last time. Only problem is location. Way in the south end is a hike for me.

But I think she is worth the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by endan View Post
    I would LOVE to see Violet again. So much fun last time. Only problem is location. Way in the south end is a hike for me.

Thank you for your wonderful words endan Looking forward to seeing you again xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by endan View Post

The location is perfect for me so now I have no excuses. I will have to see her thus week.

Had the chance to see her today. Right off the get go, I felt very comfortable with her and she greeted me with DFK. Her BBBJ is top notch, if she went any longer I think I would've lost it right there! Main event was great and I plan to repeat in the future.

Had the chance to see her today. Right off the get go, I felt very comfortable with her and she greeted me with DFK. Her BBBJ is top notch, if she went any longer I think I would've lost it right there! Main event was great and I plan to repeat in the future.
    Hey hey Thanks so much for your awesome comments you just made me blush XOXO

No
    Heads up guys, Violet says she is coming back Sunday the 19th for about a week. I already have my appointment
    swollen member

Saw her again yesterday and it was even better than the first 3 times. She really is incredible and not to be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLurker View Post
    Saw her again yesterday and it was even better than the first 3 times. She really is incredible and not to be missed.
    Thanks for your wonderful words MajorLurker, looking forward to see you soon....xo

It's that time of the year, I would like to Thank you to all of you gents wonderful support and fun time together in Ottawa... "Have a safe Holiday, everyone!"
    Hope to see you lovely guys my visit in Ottawa the week of Dec14 to 21 Muah!
    Last edited by sexyplaymate; 12-11-2017 at 04:54 PM.

***Happy New Year to All***. Let's meet up for our first 2018 date, Jan18 to 23 XOXO

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567