Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Asian Violet in Ottawa BP

Spring is coming early in the form of a Violet visit next week...she told me she'll be in town the 24th-1st of March...I personally am counting down the days <3

Confirmed.

I saw her earlier this evening and it was another truly wonderful experience but always remember YMMV. If you are like me and enjoy talking a bit then please note there is a bit of a language barrier so you REALLY have to listen, as you always should when people are talking to you, and ask questions to ensure you understand what she is saying. She has lived life, that is for sure. From my perspective she loves to get to know someone and the more she gets to know you the more she is willing to share herself.

It was a wonderful session, our second, and because of that I booked tomorrow as well. Be kind and respectful and you will love spending time with her https://asianv.wixsite.com/mysite-1

A bit older than the pics may suggest because you cant see her face but the body is accurate. I suspect if you go in gentle she will eventually take charge........she seems to really enjoy gentlemen based on our conversations.

I am so jealous. She used to visit Burlington alot now she hardly every does.

Blog Entries
    Good to read the review..looks like you guys have kept her busy like a machine. Very slow response with only 1 or 2 slots offered one day during mid day which do not fit for guys who need to drive 130km to see her......have fun..for me its a dream only...or may be its better than a ymmv failure i had with white bay asian....

Quote Originally Posted by Humble.vicky View Post
    Good to read the review..looks like you guys have kept her busy like a machine. Very slow response with only 1 or 2 slots offered one day during mid day which do not fit for guys who need to drive 130km to see her......have fun..for me its a dream only...or may be its better than a ymmv failure i had with white bay asian....
    Sorry for the late responded ... sorry but i am trying my very best to answer my phone as i could i do not answer my phone when i was driving, not working, late night or when i was with my clients" important to me" ( sorry I hope you to understand that my clients pay for my times and not answer your text) I am still hoping to see you, maybe close to your area instead of driving 130km for the meet up xo

Blog Entries
    Never mind violet. A very bad supply to demand ratio in Ottawa...and only a few are so well reviewed like you, hence you being so busy is expected. If at all you have time, you can answer my query on your availability in the early morning or 6pm. If not then God bless you. Have a great time in Ottawa...

So msog costs more? I msged her but no reply on that. Her body is too much.. don't think I can hold out very long.

I feel like one of the lucky ones. When I booked her on her last visit, I saw her within an hour and half. No waiting
    For the love of God, let the baby ride the dog.
    @bruce_deighan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffa68 View Post
    I feel like one of the lucky ones. When I booked her on her last visit, I saw her within an hour and half. No waiting
    Sometimes it's all about timing and it was just meant to be.

Also got a quick booking after text, digged her hour glass bod! Thanks for recommendations boys.

Thank you all for the lovely words ! Much appreciated See you soon.....

Asian Violet

Thumbs up

Cumming soon:

https://asianv.wixsite.com/mysite-1/services

"Cambridge
    April29 : 3:30 - 9pm
    April30 & May01: 10am - 6pm
    Next.... Ottawa"

Wilson, your post inspired me to play Everlong on guitar. This is great news!!!!!!!!!!

Asian Violet is so effin' sweet..................a positively wonderful woman.

It now states.... "Next..... Ottawa"

Unless I missed her?

The way I understand that message is that she is planning to come to Ottawa in the near future but she hasnt set any calendar dates.

Hopefully hers align with mine.

No
    Violet has not confirmed a date for Ottawa but will let us know. She apologizes for the delay.
    swollen member

Thank you Slurp, our Asians expert.
    #MTGA is #MakeTerbGreatAgain https://twitter.com/Ottawa_Maseeker

GFE MA history from deleted thread. Just search for name in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I don't hang out here much but if you guys see a Hitomi Tanaka look-a-like.... PM ME ASAP!!!!!

@Bbw hunter RCG/doggy pounding Hitomi:

No
    For those who have been asking, Violet has confirmed dates for her visit of June 2 to 6 in Bells Corners:

https://asianv.wixsite.com/mysite-1/tour

I'm stoked and already booked! Violet has a lock on the slurp seal of approval if anyone forgot
    swollen member

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910