Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New talent at PA

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    There were some amazing pictures on their website of a new lady called Heidi. She was on the schedule and I planned to TOFTT with her. She was supposed to be on the schedule for tomorrow, but I just noticed that her pictures are now taken down, as are her schedules. Did anyone try her? Was she worth visiting. Very strange!!
    You sure about that? I visit their website almost daily and never noticed they uploaded pics for Heidi! There are 2 more new girls Sky and Sheila without pics on their profiles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanR View Post
    You sure about that? I visit their website almost daily and never noticed they uploaded pics for Heidi! There are 2 more new girls Sky and Sheila without pics on their profiles.
    Yes, they did and it was up for just a couple of days. They were model like and very exotic, although they could have been photoshopped, but I do not like to mention it until it is confirmed. That is why I thought that maybe I should pay her a visit. But in the same week the her photos as well as her name were taken off the schedule.

That is correct I noticed the pics as well and they were really good looking for sure!
    But were gone quickly

Hmmm. I somehow missed her and didn't notice her profile. And it seems like she left the Spa right after joining. But Pickering Angels recently added 3 more girls "Ava, Sophie & Layla". And I am feeling excited now. Waiting for them to upload their Pics.

I have a feeling Sophie is from Allure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanR View Post
    Hmmm. I somehow missed her and didn't notice her profile. And it seems like she left the Spa right after joining. But Pickering Angels recently added 3 more girls "Ava, Sophie & Layla". And I am feeling excited now. Waiting for them to upload their Pics.
    Ava is listed as a blonde Swedish Canadian. There were fond memories of another blonde Swedish Canadian called Daisy. Hoping that she has the same attributes as Daisy.
    There were a couple of ladies who never listed any of their pictures on the PA websites. One such person was a recent MPA called Ellana. So do not try and hold your breath.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456