Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304
Results 7,273 to 7,286 of 7286

Thread: President Donald Trump - In the News, Media Related, and Protests

Quote Originally Posted by essguy_ View Post
    Yes, she's very attractive. My penis is getting engorged. Does that thrill you? Seriously Phil, you post pictures of hotties to ingratiate yourself to a bunch of anonymous men on a pooner board and when you get into an argument you call the other guy "honeybun". You remind me of the Sebastien character from "Suddenly Last Summer" Look it up.
    Sure thing, honeypie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    The boarder is his responsibly.
    Is trump renting out some of the spare rooms in the White House?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    I'm suggesting you go jerk off to your boyfriend,
    It is hard to deny that that is a very homophobic post.

BTW, I hope you read my public service announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by shack View Post
    Is trump renting out some of the spare rooms in the White House?
    lmao.

I can't even blame auto correct on that one.
    Your responses are almost worth making the spelling errors.
    Last edited by Kathleen; 11-16-2018 at 07:03 PM. Reason: What else...spelling mistakes lol

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP (Mississauga Based Now) - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Blog Entries
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ollusion-ship/
    Robert Mueller's sinking Russian collusion ship

In this June 21, 2017, file photo, special counsel Robert Mueller departs after a meeting on Capitol Hill in Washington. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File) ** FILE ** more >
    By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Tuesday, October 23, 2018
    ANALYSIS/OPINION:

A curious report from Bloomberg and Zero Hedge that was then picked up by Rush Limbaugh puts special counsel Robert Mueller in an uncomfortable light — one, in fact, that shifts investigative eyes his way and suggests his team may have improperly indicted a Russian company during his quest to tie President Donald Trump to collusion.

Well, this is a twist in the Russian investigation the left wasn’t exactly expecting, isn’t it?

The title from Zero Hedge says it all: “Judge Orders Mueller To Prove Russian Company Meddled In Election.”

Bloomberg reported similarly — “Mueller Ordered to Clarify Claims Against Putin Ally’s Company.”

Both stories tell how a federal judge in Washington, Dabney Friedrich, ordered Mueller’s team to explain just what reasons led to the indictment for election meddling tossed at Concord Management and Consulting LLC, a company operated by Vladimir Putin ally Yevgeny Prigozhin. The company, indicted in February — at a time when Mueller named two other Russian businesses and 13 individuals as all tied to election meddling — has denied the accusations.

More to point, they’re calling them bogus — completely fabricated. They’re saying, as Bloomberg noted, ”Mueller’s office concocted a crime and that there’s no law against interfering in elections.”

Concord company legal officials showed up at a hearing on the charges in April to contest the indictment — an appearance that apparently took Team Mueller completely by surprise. Prosecutors for Mueller tried to keep out Concord officials from the hearing, telling the judge the company hadn’t been properly served. But the judge overruled and said, in essence, let them in, they’re here now.

And this is where it gets really interesting.

“On Thursday,” Zero Hedge wrote, “Judge Friedrich asked Mueller’s prosecutors if she should assume they aren’t accusing Concord of violating US laws applicable to election expenditures and failure to register as a foreign agent. Concord has asked [Friedrich] to throw out the charges — claiming that Mueller’s office fabricated a crime, and that there is no law against interfering in elections.”

Then came this: “On Monday, Friedrich raised questions over whether the special counsel’s office could prove a key element of their case,” Zero Hedge wrote.

What was that key element?

Whether prosecutors would be able to show that the Russian officials knew they were breaking U.S. law — Justice Department and Federal Election Commission law — by meddling in the 2016 election.

MORE IN HOME
    Obama-appointed judges take charge in disputed Florida, Georgia elections
    As Limbaugh described on his recent radio broadcast: Talk about a red-face moment for Team Mueller.

“See, the Russian[s] … were not supposed to show up” to these hearings, Limbaugh said. “These were Mueller P.R. [public relations] indictments in order to convince people that the Russians did infiltrate and somehow meddle in the election. … [And now] the judge in the case has ordered Mueller to prove that this Russian company meddled in the election or she’s going to throw it out.”

Another twist, another turn.

Limbaugh concluded: “There is no crime, and these people want this case thrown out because Mueller made up a crime that doesn’t exist, thinking they would get away with it because these Russians would never show up. But they have, and so now the judge is essentially ordering Mueller’s lawyers to prove that this outfit did what Mueller says they did and Mueller can’t, because he made up a crime.”

Meanwhile, back on the ranch: How about that whole Trump-Russia collusion thing — the reason for Mueller’s special counsel being in the first place?

Two years, untold hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars later, and still nothing tying Team Trump to Russia collusion. What a sinking ship that’s turned out to be. There’s really nothing else to say.
    Terb members Oagre is on my lists.

GO TRUMP GO ...Drive those leftie crazy...lol.

Phil Cmcnasty MO is to name call and a lot of times does it in a homophobic manner.

Quote Originally Posted by doggystyle1976 View Post
    Phil Cmcnasty MO is to name call and a lot of times does it in a homophobic manner.

I suspect that Phil is a self-loathing homophobe.

More evidence that the Trump Admin doesn't know what the heck they're going to do with trade:

Last week Navarro strongly stated that any deal with China will be on TRUMP'S TERMS - killing the post-midterm relief rally. Then Kudlow goes on the airwaves to say that Navarro spoke out of turn. Yesterday the market was up a little bit as a result and last night, addle-brained dinosaur Ross goes on the airwaves to declare that additional Tariffs WILL be imposed in January. As a result, the market opened down, giving up all of yesterday's gains and more. NOW, Trump is having a press conference in which he states that he expects a "great deal" with China and that he has a "great respect" for Xi and China. So the market reverses and is now at the highs of the day.

IF Trump were to fire Navarro AND Ross, the market would rally 5-10% very quickly. Right now the Trump Admin is totally psychotic with regard to trade. The right hand does not know what the right hand is doing, never mind the left hand. With any luck, when Trump is finished with his trade stupidity, the world will be pretty much back to where it was (re: trade) back in March when he started it all with couple unexpected tweets (when he was sulking about Hope Hicks being turfed). Trump creates a mess, then tries to claim victory when he settles for a deal that recovers a little bit of the mess he created in the first place. The man is a complete idiot.

Oh, the medical staff seems to have adjusted Trump's meds adequately enough that he's emerging from his deep funk/sulk. He's back to bragging about USMCA. LOL! It's the GREATEST DEAL IN US HISTORY....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by essguy_ View Post
    I suspect that Phil is a self-loathing homophobe
    I hate to disappoint any fantasies you might have about me, but no.

I do like poking a little fun at them though and that's because they always think they deserve special treatment and are so easily offended

Stacey Abrams acknowledges Brian Kemp win in Georgia governor's race

Democrat Stacey Abrams on Friday acknowledged that Republican Brian Kemp will become the next governor of Georgia, ending her bid to become the first black woman in American history to lead a state.

The announcement comes after more than a week of post-election legal maneuvering from her campaign and allies as they sought to find enough votes to reduce Kemp's lead and force a December 4 runoff.

Abrams was considering further legal challenges as recently as this morning, but ultimately made the decision to end her campaign in a fiery speech to supporters at her headquarters in Atlanta.
    Even in acknowledging defeat, Abrams insisted her speech was not a speech of concession.

"So let's be clear -- this is not a speech of concession, because concession means to acknowledge an action is right, true or proper," she said. "As a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede that. But, my assessment is the law currently allows no further viable remedy. Now, I can certainly bring a new case to keep this one contest alive, but I don't want to hold public office if I need to scheme my way into the post. Because the title of governor isn't nearly as important as our shared title -- voters. And that is why we fight on."

Abrams had previously described Kemp as an "architect of voter suppression" and in her remarks said he had purposefully made the process a "gut-wrenching hardship" for many in Georgia.
    "Under the watch of the now former secretary of state, democracy failed Georgia," Abrams said of Kemp, who served as the state's chief elections officer for nearly a decade before resigning after overseeing his own contest.

"Make no mistake, the former secretary of state was deliberate and intentional in his actions," Abrams said. "I know that eight years of systemic disenfranchisement, disinvestment and incompetence had its desired affect on the electoral process in Georgia."

Story

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP (Mississauga Based Now) - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

After recount, chorus gets louder for Andrew Gillum to concede Florida governor's race

The chorus of calls for Mayor Andrew Gillum to concede the governor’s race got louder after Florida’s machine recount showed Ron DeSantis with a lead that appeared insurmountable barring an extraordinary turn of events.

The Wall Street Journal’s Editorial Board, in an opinion piece titled, “The Ungracious Mr. Gillum,” said Thursday that Gillum’s refusal to concede was “a display of ill-grace that won’t help his political future in Florida.” Even some Democrats began expressing frustration.

“Every minute Andrew Gillum doesn’t concede at this point he looks worse and worse (or at least he does to me). It’s over. Move on,” Matt Isbell, a Democratic data guru who supported Congresswoman Gwen Graham in the primary, said in a Thursday tweet.

Peter Schorsch, publisher of FloridaPolitics.com, chimed in on Twitter, too, suggesting everyone else should move on even if Gillum won’t.

“What’s more powerful than calling on @andrewGillum to concede?” he asked. “Just ignore him. Indifference is stronger than disgust. Ignore Gillum, focus on transition, plan inaugural ... and pop the Champagne. Just don’t waste any time asking the guy (who) lost to concede.”

Florida’s machine recount, which ended Thursday, showed DeSantis ahead by more than 33,000 votes, outside the margin necessary to trigger a hand recount. Manual recounts in even closer contests, including the U.S. Senate race between Gov. Rick Scott and Sen. Bill Nelson, are expected to wrap by noon Sunday.

Story

Andrew Gillum Campaign Cuts Ties With Aide Caught Calling White Poeple 'Crackers'

Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has cut ties with a campaign aide and vendor who was caught on camera detailing why Gillum can’t deliver on some of his campaign promises.

When questioned by an undercover reporter from Project Veritas Action about whether voters knew this, the aide, identified as Omar Smith, said, “That’s not for them to know,” and insisted that it be kept a secret. He also referred to Florida as an “[expletive] up [expletive] state” and “a cracker state.”

Story

Judge orders White House to return Jim Acosta's press pass

CNN's Jim Acosta has returned to his post at the White House following a court ruling that forced the Trump administration to reinstate his press pass.

Now President Trump is vowing to create "rules and regulations" for how White House reporters act. He says "you have to practice decorum" at the White House.
    "It's not a big deal," Trump told Fox News in an interview on Friday. "What they said, though, is that we have to create rules and regulations for conduct, etcetera. We're going to write them up. It's not a big deal. If he misbehaves, we'll throw him out or we'll stop the news conference."

Friday's ruling by federal judge Timothy J. Kelly was an initial victory for CNN in its lawsuit against Trump and several top aides. The suit alleges that CNN and Acosta's First and Fifth Amendment rights were violated by last week's suspension of his press pass.
    Kelly did not rule on the underlying case on Friday. But he granted CNN's request for a temporary restraining order on Fifth Amendment grounds. And he said he believes that CNN and Acosta are likely to prevail in the case overall.

"Let's go back to work," Acosta said in brief comments outside the courthouse.
    Later in the day he arrived at the White House and received his Secret Service "hard pass," the pass that was taken from him nine days ago.
    He is expected to appear on CNN for one of his usual live shots on Friday evening.

CNN v. Trump is an important test of press freedom in the US. Kelly, seemingly well aware of the high stakes, read his written opinion from the bench for nearly 20 minutes Friday morning. He sided with CNN on the basis of the suit's Fifth Amendment claims, saying the White House did not provide Acosta with the due process required to legally revoke his press pass.
    He left open the possibility that the White House could seek to revoke Acosta's pass again if it provided due process.
    That may be why Trump is talking about implementing "rules."

Kelly went to great lengths to explain what his decision meant and what it didn't mean to the attentive audience. He emphasized the "very limited" nature of the ruling

Story

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Judge orders White House to return Jim Acosta's press pass

CNN's Jim Acosta has returned to his post at the White House following a court ruling that forced the Trump administration to reinstate his press pass.

Now President Trump is vowing to create "rules and regulations" for how White House reporters act. He says "you have to practice decorum" at the White House.
    "It's not a big deal," Trump told Fox News in an interview on Friday. "What they said, though, is that we have to create rules and regulations for conduct, etcetera. We're going to write them up. It's not a big deal. If he misbehaves, we'll throw him out or we'll stop the news conference."

Friday's ruling by federal judge Timothy J. Kelly was an initial victory for CNN in its lawsuit against Trump and several top aides. The suit alleges that CNN and Acosta's First and Fifth Amendment rights were violated by last week's suspension of his press pass.
    Kelly did not rule on the underlying case on Friday. But he granted CNN's request for a temporary restraining order on Fifth Amendment grounds. And he said he believes that CNN and Acosta are likely to prevail in the case overall.

"Let's go back to work," Acosta said in brief comments outside the courthouse.
    Later in the day he arrived at the White House and received his Secret Service "hard pass," the pass that was taken from him nine days ago.
    He is expected to appear on CNN for one of his usual live shots on Friday evening.

CNN v. Trump is an important test of press freedom in the US. Kelly, seemingly well aware of the high stakes, read his written opinion from the bench for nearly 20 minutes Friday morning. He sided with CNN on the basis of the suit's Fifth Amendment claims, saying the White House did not provide Acosta with the due process required to legally revoke his press pass.
    He left open the possibility that the White House could seek to revoke Acosta's pass again if it provided due process.
    That may be why Trump is talking about implementing "rules."

Kelly went to great lengths to explain what his decision meant and what it didn't mean to the attentive audience. He emphasized the "very limited" nature of the ruling

Story
    Brave of you to report this Sweetie!!