Click here for more!
Page 1 of 410 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: President Donald Trump - In the News, Media Related, and Protests

President Donald Trump - In the News, Media Related, and Protests

I am starting a New Thread for Donald Trump, now that he is no longer the "President - Elect", and had been sworn in as the 45th US President.

I'm not going to lie, I never thought Jan 20th would happen without incident. I also didn't think a thread meant for the period between the election, and Inauguration would reach over 1000 responses.

But this one I'm starting from day one as the 45th President. Following the good and bad in the news. How Celebrities might continue, how media will see him.

I'm going to post just as I did in the other, but that's not to say I don't welcome ALL takes on him. Any articles, and all opinions are most welcome.

Going to start with the big day

Inauguration National Anthem by 16 year old Jackie Evancho

"Jackie Evancho agreed to sing at Donald Trumps inauguration ceremony after other stars refused the invitation". Trump's Inauguration committee have lauded Jackie as the "youngest solo artist to ever go platinum."Jackie represents the best and the brightest of America.”
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dcf_1...63UoC9Oxft5.99

Video

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP (Mississauga Based Now) - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Donald Trump SURPRISED Everyone With Magical Thing He Just Did For Melania!

President Donald Trump and Melania Trump just shared their very first dance and they did it their way. That’s for sure. Trump and Melania hit the dance floor in a magical moment that will go down in history!

Let liberals trigger themselves at the amazing video you are about to watch. Trump and Melania hit the floor to the tune of Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” at tonight’s Liberty Ball. It was sung by Nickie Conley and Jason Eskridge, according to TMZ.

Story

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP (Mississauga Based Now) - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Trump Personally Asked For One Great Change In White House

Trump made a great move that will make happy our friends over the pond. We are amazed by this move by our president-elect.

Brits are our biggest allies, we were fighting together all over the world for decades, so this move is going to worm the hearts of millions of Britons!

According to British newspaper The Sun, Trump senior advisers Jared Kushner and Steven Bannon asked Britain Foreign Minister Boris Johnson during their meeting in New York City over the weekend if England would be so kind as to return the bust.

A spokesperson for British Prime Minister Theresa May told the Sun that May was more than willing to oblige: “The Prime Minister is happy to loan the Churchill bust to the White House and will be delighted to view it on display when she visits this Spring".

Story

Saturday Night Live writer picks on Barron Trump

SNL’s Katie Mary Rich just did the impossible. She reached a new Hollywood low. Lower even that Rosie O’Donnell.

Rich tried to make a joke about Barron Trump and it backfired in the most horrible way. First, it wasn’t funny – but what do you expect from Saturday Night Live.

Rich’s humor fell flat but he vile nature was exposed to all. She is a nasty human being to go after a 10-year-old. Sick stuff.

Story

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Inauguration National Anthem by 16 year old Jackie Evancho

"Jackie Evancho agreed to sing at Donald Trumps inauguration ceremony after other stars refused the invitation". Trump's Inauguration committee have lauded Jackie as the "youngest solo artist to ever go platinum."Jackie represents the best and the brightest of America.”
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dcf_1...63UoC9Oxft5.99

Video
    As mentioned on another thread it is amazing that she is still just 16 years old. She has an amazingly clear and lovely voice.

When she was ten she was the runner up of season five of America's Got Talent. It was widely reported at the time that the reason she did not win outright was that the producers felt that it was inappropriate for a ten-year-old to win.

Ashley Judd Says Donald Trump Has ‘Wet Dreams’ About His Daughter

Ashley Judd, the actress who at one time considered running for the U.S. Senate, read a poem at the Women’s March in Washington, D.C. on Saturday making innuendo about incest between President Donald Trump and his daughter, Ivanka.

Judd took to the stage at the event following filmmaker Michael Moore to read a poem sent to her by a 19-year-old woman from Tennessee, the actress’ home state.

“I am a nasty woman,” Judd read to dramatic effect, referring to Trump’s comments about Hillary Clinton during the presidential campaign.

The poem harangued Trump as a racist, sexist, and homophobe. Among many complaints, it made reference to the controversy over the Confederate flag in many southern states and to conservatives’ pro-life stance. The poem, written by Nina Donovan, also included overt sexual jabs at Trump.

Full Video

President Donald Trump and Melania Trump just shared their very first dance and they did it their way. That’s for sure. Trump and Melania hit the dance floor in a magical moment that will go down in history!

Let liberals trigger themselves at the amazing video you are about to watch. Trump and Melania hit the floor to the tune of Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” at tonight’s Liberty Ball. It was sung by Nickie Conley and Jason Eskridge, according to TMZ.

Story
    Today CBC news said that Melania was visibly uncomfortable dancing with Trump at the ball, the video is out, CBC are full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark154 View Post
    As mentioned on another thread it is amazing that she is still just 16 years old. She has an amazingly clear and lovely voice.
    OMG, I'd never heard her sing before, and had no idea who she was. I'm so glad she decided to attend.

Just incredible voice.

CBC reports that the women's march was much better attended then the inauguration.
    Trump tries to claim that he had 1.8 million show up, but the photos and transit records don't lie.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/womens-...rump-1.3946578

Ashley Judd Says Donald Trump Has ‘Wet Dreams’ About His Daughter
    Now on the other hand it is a contest to whether Ashley Judd with her incest "poem" or "Madonna" with her threat to bomb the White House (which in an equal world should result in a visit from the U.S. Secret Service) is the more déclassé.

Quote Originally Posted by Galseigin View Post
    Today CBC news said that Melania was visibly uncomfortable dancing with Trump at the ball, the video is out, CBC are full of shit.
    I was watching the news yesterday at 6pm. None of the balls had yet started, so those were not mentioned. But what I did find was very little positive, or how well the day really went.
    The man on scene ( Can't recall who was covering it day ) just kept going negative. The day was going well, but it was raining, and the protests were everywhere.

When asked about the protests, and if there was any injuries, he doing played it by saying "nothing series". Almost like boys will be boys. I watched video on YT. I saw more than one Trump supporter bloodied, and attacked. Many stores and properties damaged. I even read Larry King had his SUV damaged.

He also talked about empty seats, but only pointed in at a tiny second of stands. I later saw, those same seats packed full.

But nobody wanted to say it went very well. The attendance was huge, the transition was smooth, and really, it was spectacular to see.

I just hope Trump does good on this, and those who dislike him are pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    CBC reports that the women's march was much better attended then the inauguration.
    So it was, however, you can always get more people to turn up, yell and stamp their feet, than sit on chairs almost a mile away where you would have a better view and hear better if you were watching on television.

Quote Originally Posted by Galseigin View Post
    Definitely the "cutest couple" were the Kushners.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark154 View Post
    "Madonna" with her threat to bomb the White House (which in an equal world should result in a visit from the U.S. Secret Service) is the more déclassé.
    Lmao, you beat me to my last post before I watch a movie..

Madonna: ‘I’ve Thought About Blowing Up The White House’

The singer said she “refused to accept the new age of tyranny” while speaking at the Women’s March on Washington Saturday.

“I’m angry,” Madonna said. “Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know that this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me — ‘We choose love.’ We choose love. We choose love.”

“It took this horrific moment of darkness to wake us the fuck up. We have slipped into a false sense of comfort. Good did not win this election, but good will win in the end.”

Story

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    Trump tries to claim that he had 1.8 million show up, but the photos and transit records don't lie.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/womens-...rump-1.3946578
    I'm not so concerned with attendance, I'm just happy yesterday went smoothly, and todays protests were without violence.
    Those alone both made each day a success.

^ Yes I understand she was like some inarticulate "gangster gang member" F this, F that, F something else. Of course if someone had said this about former President Obama, they would not have had a political disagreement, but rather obviously must have been a closet member of the K.K.K.

todays protests were without violence.
    In Washington yes, and I likewise am glad since political protest is a fundamental part of a democracy. However, unfortunately there was violence in other cities.

**Sophie**
    Madonna: ‘I’ve Thought About Blowing Up The White House’
    Story
    So she went from offering to blow men to blowing the White House, nice! Does she know you can't suck and blow at the same time? Cause right now she sucks haha.

Okay but on a serious note, the last Donald Trump thread was amazing and yah, I just looked it's over 1000 replies lol. Its gonna be interesting going back and reading through it one day.

Thanks for starting another one, I'm sure we will have tons and tons to add to this one.

Trump and his family have been a class act, and so have all who attended and participated in the inauguration (lots of REAL talent there).

The comments from Madonna, Judd, SNL, and gang are beyond stupid and vile. Regressive uncivilized violent behavior has become the new norm among Liberals.

"Death by violence, death by cold, death by starvation, - these are the normal endings of the stately and beautiful creatures of the wilderness. The sentimentalists who prattle about the peaceful life of nature do not realize its utter mercilessness" - Theodore Roosevelt

I want you to point your finger at me. I want you to call me names.

**Sophie**
    This should probably go in here. Project Veritas exposes #J20 protest group of conspiracy to commit terrorism; leads to criminal charges.

Arrest Made in a Conspiracy to Commit an Assault

Friday, January 20, 2017
    The Metropolitan Police Department announced an arrest has been made in a Conspiracy to Commit an Assault offense that occurred in the 500 block of 14th Street, Northwest. After a thorough investigation, it was determined that several individuals made plans to disrupt inauguration activities in an unlawful way.

On Thursday, January 19, 2017, pursuant to a DC Superior Court arrest warrant, 34-year-old Scott Ryan Charney of Northwest, DC, was arrested in the area of 14th and Newton Streets, Northwest, and charged with Conspiracy to Commit an Assault.

This investigation is ongoing. There are other individuals involved in the conspiracy, and they are still outstanding.
    https://mpdc.dc.gov/release/arrest-m...commit-assault

Story
    Who sang it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jubee View Post
    Who sang it?
    I'm sure you have the Internet skills to research it on your own.

Well it does appear the Obama years are over. The U.S. Secret Service says that it will interview Madonna about her bombing the White House comment.

She truly is a poster child for "God gives you your relatives, but thank God you can choose your own friends!"

There's nothing worse than a room full of angry broads, and that's exactly the way they came across.
    They did a total disservice to their cause.

Page 1 of 410 123451151101 ... LastLast