Page 320 of 323 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323 LastLast
Results 7,657 to 7,680 of 7740

Thread: President Donald Trump - In the News, Media Related, and Protests

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    Yours is an opinion piece as well.

Tell you what, after I win our first bet 25 days from now, do you care to make a 2nd bet???

I'll lay out the bet parameters and then you can decide if you wanna accept
    I noted it was an opinion piece, Phil.
    It came from a former federal prosecutor, so carries some weight.

I may be off in the timing, but Mueller will take Trump down.

This investigation keeps getting closer and closer to Trump and every reveal shows more and more evidence that Trump acted as a traitor in the election.
    Nothing that has come out makes him look innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfooter View Post
    I noted it was an opinion piece, Phil.
    It came from a former federal prosecutor, so carries some weight.

I may be off in the timing, but Mueller will take Trump down.

This investigation keeps getting closer and closer to Trump and every reveal shows more and more evidence that Trump acted as a traitor in the election.
    Nothing that has come out makes him look innocent
    So are you up for a 2nd bet, or not??

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Trump had crossed the threshold with his constant allegations against "Crooked" Hillary Clinton. Their final debate during the 2016 elections was an indication that they would never greet one another in any way. Trump although condemning Obama, the intensity of his false allegations against Obama's Birther was awful, but not as sewage level as his chants with his base regarding "Jail Her". When will Trump ever act Presidential? It will always come to haunt him, and he has himself to blame for it!
    I'd chalk up any 'war of words', as being dirty politics. Hillary and Obama exchanged unpleasant remarks, just as Trump and Ted Cruz did too.
    Its part of the game they play, just like watching a comedian roast another.

Hillary and Bill Clinton kick off a tour in Canada, who do they talk about? Trump. Is it constructive? No, its standard criticism. Hillary writes a book, blames everyone but herself for losing the election.
    Barack Obama campaigns during the mid terms, often taking jabs at Trump, while Michelle Obama releases a new book with of course, including Trump in it.

I do agree with you, Trump does shit talk others, and is a master troll. But I don't feel he crossed any lines, nor did either of the Obamas, or Clintons.

They are what they area, none of them have holes in their hands or feet. Before Trump even came into the picture, the Bushes, Obamas, and Clintons were mud slinging each other.

I didn't mention Hilary offering no handshake, because I wanted to focus on the positive of the funeral, which was Trump and the Obamas. Nothing either Hillary or Donald have said to one another crossed any moral lines.
    She really looked pissed off, and bitter. She was very close to being the President and her demeanor at the funeral is NOT would I'd like to see from a leader.

Despite anything said, or having lost to Trump, she would have been much further ahead to just smile and extend a hand. Thats was diplomacy is all about.
    Its why her views on Russia also scared the hell out of me if she won.

Kathleen being a Badkat at HFH

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP (Mississauga Based Now) - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

So are you up for a 2nd bet, or not??
    Probably not, but what do you have in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    Why, did she offer Putin a $50 million 'gift' as well?

Bloomberg might be up for sale, which also means Bloomberg might run in 2020:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/06/bloomb...e-speculation/

Ramussen now has him at 50%

LOL. That is one poll. If you take an average of the 10 regular polls taken he has the lowest rating for an President at this time in his presidency since they started polling in 1945.

Blog Entries
    I'd chalk up any 'war of words', as being dirty politics. Hillary and Obama exchanged unpleasant remarks, just as Trump and Ted Cruz did too.
    Its part of the game they play, just like watching a comedian roast another.

Hillary and Bill Clinton kick off a tour in Canada, who do they talk about? Trump. Is it constructive? No, its standard criticism. Hillary writes a book, blames everyone but herself for losing the election.
    Barack Obama campaigns during the mid terms, often taking jabs at Trump, while Michelle Obama releases a new book with of course, including Trump in it.

I do agree with you, Trump does shit talk others, and is a master troll. But I don't feel he crossed any lines, nor did either of the Obamas, or Clintons.

They are what they area, none of them have holes in their hands or feet. Before Trump even came into the picture, the Bushes, Obamas, and Clintons were mud slinging each other.

I didn't mention Hilary offering no handshake, because I wanted to focus on the positive of the funeral, which was Trump and the Obamas. Nothing either Hillary or Donald have said to one another crossed any moral lines.
    She really looked pissed off, and bitter. She was very close to being the President and her demeanor at the funeral is NOT would I'd like to see from a leader.

Despite anything said, or having lost to Trump, she would have been much further ahead to just smile and extend a hand. Thats was diplomacy is all about.
    Let's face it, Trump's remarks about Ted Cruz, Obama and then Clinton was unprecedented for a potential Presidential candidate. If Obama or Clinton were the ones to make those remarks, then we would have seen the right wing supporters really going ballistic with it. Anyway, after the fact Obama nominated Clinton to his cabinet, something Trump and Cruz will never have that close working relationship. One cannot say the same about Trump and McCain, where the insults went on and on, even when McCain was battling Cancer.

The relationship between Trump and Clinton was very sour and they did not even greet one another before and after their final debate in the 2016 elections. Trump even used the ladies who made sexual allegations against Bill Clinton. At this event, he not only ignored the Clintons, but he did not even attempt to greet the Carters who were also present.
    If Butler is a Bernie Sander's Supporter, then us "Lefties" are Donald Trump Supporters!!

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

RockStar
    playing with Scarlett Johansson in our underwear somewhere in iceland
    WW3 would not have been a peach

French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face.
    A pucker kiss involves only 2.

The Orange guy is very, very angry this morning.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

So many incoherent rants at the Mueller investigation, and all because Mueller is to detail what Manafort lied about today.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/06/polit...ynn/index.html

Trump sure makes himself look like an idiotic wannabe mafiosa with these tweets.

Today, we honor those who perished 77 years ago at Pearl Harbor, and we salute every veteran who served in World War II over the 4 years that followed that horrific attack. God Bless America!

Available at Hands from Heaven Spa in Brampton. Please Visit HFH website for schedule and which location I'll be at each week.
    Available also Independent SP (Mississauga Based Now) - Please visit my site Badkat.net for info and email.

Let's face it, Trump's remarks about Ted Cruz, Obama and then Clinton was unprecedented for a potential Presidential candidate. If Obama or Clinton were the ones to make those remarks, then we would have seen the right wing supporters really going ballistic with it. Anyway, after the fact Obama nominated Clinton to his cabinet, something Trump and Cruz will never have that close working relationship. One cannot say the same about Trump and McCain, where the insults went on and on, even when McCain was battling Cancer.
    I don't think you would see much out of right wing supporters. People were worried when Trump lost in 2016 to HC, would he concede, and how would his followers take to the streets in violence.
    As we saw, it was the left who took to the streets in violent protest, and it lasted months.
    In fairness, we didn't see Trump in default yet. So, the mid terms just passed, and fair to say that was a loss, losing the house. Next day, work as usual, streets free of violent right wingers. I think people over estimate the danger or feel Trump supporters are all violent when really all you get is silly memes for the most part.

Trump worked hard for Cruz to ensure he won his re-election. Despite what was said between Trump and both the Obamas or Cruz, he us able to put differences aside. HC couldnt put difference aside, but then she also blamed many people in her book from FBI to media and even other democrats for losing. My point, is that she alone showed the inability to let bygones be bygones

The relationship between Trump and Clinton was very sour and they did not even greet one another before and after their final debate in the 2016 elections. Trump even used the ladies who made sexual allegations against Bill Clinton. At this event, he not only ignored the Clintons, but he did not even attempt to greet the Carters who were also present.
    I get the relation soured, but at a funeral, be civil. The footage shows the Clintons were pretty far down the Isle for Trump to greet. Hillary none the less, didn't even extend a hand or even smile to the first lady.
    Donald I get, but not even a smile to Melania? Just a nodding head was all.

Today, Trump's personal lawyer was recommended to spend 4-5 years behind jail for lying about Storm Daniels, paying her, tax evasion and lying about business deals with Putin on Trump's behalf.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/muelle...ssia-1.4936409

And Manafort's memo is under seal, with a public one separate that details his lying to the FBI.
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/7/181309...entencing-memo

And more importantly:
    Federal Prosecutors ‘Concluded that President of the United States Committed a Felony’
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...tted-a-felony/

Trump's reaction?
    President Trump tweets to declare he was cleared by filings that named him as unindicted co-conspirator
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/pre...o-conspirator/

hilarious

Blog Entries
    Today, Trump's personal lawyer was recommended to spend 4-5 years behind jail for lying about Storm Daniels, paying her, tax evasion and lying about business deals with Putin on Trump's behalf.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/muelle...ssia-1.4936409

And Manafort's memo is under seal, with a public one separate that details his lying to the FBI.
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/7/181309...entencing-memo

And more importantly:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...tted-a-felony/

Trump's reaction?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/pre...o-conspirator/

hilarious
    No doubt when The Democrats take over The House it is definitely going to be grounds for impeachment, and they could even decide to open other investigations into Trump's Tax fraud, as well as the sexual assault allegations against Trump.
    If Butler is a Bernie Sander's Supporter, then us "Lefties" are Donald Trump Supporters!!

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

Blog Entries
    I don't think you would see much out of right wing supporters. People were worried when Trump lost in 2016 to HC, would he concede, and how would his followers take to the streets in violence.
    As we saw, it was the left who took to the streets in violent protest, and it lasted months.
    In fairness, we didn't see Trump in default yet. So, the mid terms just passed, and fair to say that was a loss, losing the house. Next day, work as usual, streets free of violent right wingers. I think people over estimate the danger or feel Trump supporters are all violent when really all you get is silly memes for the most part.

Trump worked hard for Cruz to ensure he won his re-election. Despite what was said between Trump and both the Obamas or Cruz, he us able to put differences aside. HC couldnt put difference aside, but then she also blamed many people in her book from FBI to media and even other democrats for losing. My point, is that she alone showed the inability to let bygones be bygones

I get the relation soured, but at a funeral, be civil. The footage shows the Clintons were pretty far down the Isle for Trump to greet. Hillary none the less, didn't even extend a hand or even smile to the first lady.
    Donald I get, but not even a smile to Melania? Just a nodding head was all.
    Sorry Sweetie, but I have to disagree with certain facts. The protests against Trump that were widespread were mainly very peaceful. Otherwise, please provide evidence. The only real violence occurred in Charlottesville where the right wing James Fields killed Heather Heyer. He deserves the Guilty verdict against him.

Trump says that he was victorious in the mid terms, as the Senate gained a seat or two in the States that he won hands down in the 2016 elections. Still, we did not see any left wing violence, but the hate crimes in the USA that have sky rocketed since 2016, are being committed by the extreme right, not the left.

Well it is true that Trump campaigned for Cruz, but that was to benefit him. Remember that Trump blamed The Republicans for losing the House and not himself, and his escapades that the majority of Americans have had enough of. Yes, Clinton is selling a book so she will blame others for her losing the elections. in a way she has a point, as she still won the popular votes and the Electoral College did not favour her. Remember that Trump blamed the voter fraud for him losing the popular vote and spent millions without evidence in trying to uncover what was not true.

The fact is, that all the past Presidents all greeted one another before the actual start of the ceremony. Trump's late arrival should have meant that he should have followed what Bush Junior did. i.e. he walked by that bench and wished everyone of the Presidents, past and present. Trump just sat down and did not even acknowledge Bill Clinton who was looking in his direction. This is unprecedented and to me was Trump's own wrongdoing. We hear Trump still going on and on about "Crooked Hillary". Why does he not worry about his own oncoming issues, especially Mueller's damning report that clearly implicates him?

No doubt when The Democrats take over The House it is definitely going to be grounds for impeachment, and they could even decide to open other investigations into Trump's Tax fraud, as well as the sexual assault allegations against Trump.
    I agree they will vote to impeach him but i doubt the Senate will unless there is proof Trump directly colluded with Russia. If he directly colluded I think the Senate will have no choice but to impeach, otherwise it will be the same result as the Clinton impeachment.

Sorry Sweetie, but I have to disagree with certain facts. The protests against Trump that were widespread were mainly very peaceful. Otherwise, please provide evidence. The only real violence occurred in Charlottesville where the right wing James Fields killed Heather Heyer. He deserves the Guilty verdict against him.
    Trump says that he was victorious in the mid terms, as the Senate gained a seat or two in the States that he won hands down in the 2016 elections. Still, we did not see any left wing violence, but the hate crimes in the USA that have sky rocketed since 2016, are being committed by the extreme right, not the left.
    You're right, most protests were not violent, and Charlottesville was the height of disaster. I was just noting, that supporters don't tend to take to the streets in mass numbers when they don't get an ideal outcome.

The mid terms to me was a win for both sides. Most mid terms, the elected party lose the house and senate. So to not only retain the senate, but add to it, was a positive.
    While expected to get back the house, it was certainly a win for Democrats too.

You say we have seen no left wing violence, yet hate crime sky rockets. I know most believe a 'hate crime' means only white people attacking non whites, but thats not true. Hate can pertain to anyone, and not be limited to skin. It can include other factors like religion or politics.
    I shared the story months back where a muscular Latino man assaulted a teen wearing a maga hat. That was certainly hate motivated, and over the last couple yrs, many similar stories have been shared.

Certainly hate towards Jews, Muslims, or blacks would be the most predominant, but certainly not exclusive to them.

The fact is, that all the past Presidents all greeted one another before the actual start of the ceremony. Trump's late arrival should have meant that he should have followed what Bush Junior did. i.e. he walked by that bench and wished everyone of the Presidents, past and present. Trump just sat down and did not even acknowledge Bill Clinton who was looking in his direction. This is unprecedented and to me was Trump's own wrongdoing. We hear Trump still going on and on about "Crooked Hillary". Why does he not worry about his own oncoming issues, especially Mueller's damning report that clearly implicates him?
    Good point about Trump following what Bush did as a form of greeting.
    I saw some of the report. More needs to be known, and I can't believe the money/time invested so far.
    It would be nice to have closure on that topic.

IF TRUMP OBTAINED PRESIDENCY BY FRAUD HE SHOULD BE TREATED AS HE TREATS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, FORMER PROSECUTOR SAYS

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-possi...ecutor-1250940

Blog Entries
    You're right, most protests were not violent, and Charlottesville was the height of disaster. I was just noting, that supporters don't tend to take to the streets in mass numbers when they don't get an ideal outcome.

The mid terms to me was a win for both sides. Most mid terms, the elected party lose the house and senate. So to not only retain the senate, but add to it, was a positive.
    While expected to get back the house, it was certainly a win for Democrats too.

You say we have seen no left wing violence, yet hate crime sky rockets. I know most believe a 'hate crime' means only white people attacking non whites, but thats not true. Hate can pertain to anyone, and not be limited to skin. It can include other factors like religion or politics.
    I shared the story months back where a muscular Latino man assaulted a teen wearing a maga hat. That was certainly hate motivated, and over the last couple yrs, many similar stories have been shared.

Certainly hate towards Jews, Muslims, or blacks would be the most predominant, but certainly not exclusive to them.

Good point about Trump following what Bush did as a form of greeting.
    I saw some of the report. More needs to be known, and I can't believe the money/time invested so far.
    It would be nice to have closure on that topic.
    I agree Honey.

i n d i v i d u a l 1

The 16 people who had contact with Russia on the team of Individual 1.
    'NO COLLUSION'

Everyone on this list denies participating in any "collusion" with the Russians.
    1. Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort
    2. Former Trump deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates
    3. Former national security adviser Michael Flynn
    4. White House senior adviser Jared Kushner
    5. White House senior adviser Ivanka Trump
    6. Trump Organization executive Donald Trump Jr.
    7. Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen
    8. Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions
    9. Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos
    10. Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page
    11. Former Trump campaign aide Roger Stone
    12. Trump associate Erik Prince
    13. Trump campaign adviser JD Gordon
    14. White House official Avi Berkowitz
    15. Former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo
    16. Trump business associate Felix Sater
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/10/polit...ion/index.html

Blog Entries
    The 16 people who had contact with Russia on the team of Individual 1.
    'NO COLLUSION'
    Just a coincidence.

One more person pleading guilty and now cooperating with Mueller
    Maria Butina, Russian foreign agent.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mari...ry?id=59719083

This will likely be included in the investigations into NRA advertising and Trump advertising synergy.

Another possible win for Trump: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...from-40-to-15/

China Moves to Lower Tariffs on US Cars from 40% to 15%

China is moving toward cutting its trade-war tariffs on imported U.S.-made cars, a step already claimed by President Donald Trump as a concession won during trade talks in Argentina.

A proposal to reduce tariffs on cars made in the U.S. to 15 percent from the current 40 percent — bringing the U.S. back in line with what other countries pay — has been submitted to China’s Cabinet to be reviewed in the coming days, according to people familiar with the matter. Shares of carmakers including Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co. and Tesla Inc. rose on the news.

The step hasn’t been finalized and could still change