Page 430 of 430 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430
Results 10,297 to 10,312 of 10312

Thread: President Donald Trump - In the News, Media Related, and Protests

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Another Benghazi style investigation of an already investigated nothing burger
    You mean kinda like the Mueller investigation??

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C. McNasty View Post
    Another genius who has obviously not read the Mueller report.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler1000 View Post
    Yes it is actually. The FISA courts were created under the Patriot act. And if you think the Patriot act is a good thing then you support a road to fascism. It was created by The GOP and blessed by the Dems. I would argue one of the worst attacks on civil rights in decades.

Secret courts should be used only under the direst reasoning and with bypartisan oversight of every warrant issued.

Other wise abuse will, not can, will occur.
    I don’t waste time debating trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by toguy5252 View Post
    Another genius who has obviously not read the Mueller report.
    The Mueller report is now available as a free, searchable e-book.
    https://mailchi.mp/dp.la/mueller-rep...available-ebks
    “To abandon facts is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then no one can criticize power, because there is no basis upon which to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle

Another genius who has obviously not read the Mueller report
    Another genius who still thinks Trump will be impeached or go to jail for obstruction of justice

Another genius who still thinks Trump will be impeached or go to jail for obstruction of justice
    LOL. Another genius who STILL doesn't understand how impeachment works.

LOL. Another genius who STILL doesn't understand how impeachment works
    No genius, please tell us how it all works

No genius, please tell us how it all works
    I am not here to do your homework for you but I will give you a hint. Impeachment does not mean removal from office.

Blog Entries
    Big difference. No coverup as to the Benghazi Investigation that was controlled by the House Committees and everything was fully transparent to both parties. This Mueller investigation on the other hand that should have been controlled by the House Committees was instead a coverup and the redacted portion only seen by the AG and the Whitehouse. There is definitely an obstruction of Justice by the POTUS and a total hindrance of the truth by the Whitehouse and their pawn Barr!!

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

I am not here to do your homework for you but I will give you a hint. Impeachment does not mean removal from office
    Well DUH!!!! I've said this a thousand times already over the past year, it would never get past the Republican held Senate.

Any other deep knowledge you wanna share with us??

Quote Originally Posted by bver_hunter View Post
    Big difference. No coverup as to the Benghazi Investigation that was controlled by the House Committees and everything was fully transparent to both parties. This Mueller investigation on the other hand that should have been controlled by the House Committees was instead a coverup and the redacted portion only seen by the AG and the Whitehouse. There is definitely an obstruction of Justice by the POTUS and a total hindrance of the truth by the Whitehouse and their pawn Barr!!
    Sure, you cling that nonsense if it makes you feel better

Blog Entries
    Sure, you cling that nonsense if it makes you feel better
    Facts are always "nonsense" to you!!

On ignore: Disrespectful Individuals.

Well DUH!!!! I've said this a thousand times already over the past year, it would never get past the Republican held Senate.

Doesn't matter, Trump should still be impeached by congress, whether or not the senate chooses to back his corruption will be up to republican senators to judge.

Trump goes scorched earth against impeachment talk
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...peachment-talk

Spending the next few months talking even more about how corrupt Trump is will do wonders for his re-election chances, should he last that long.
    “To abandon facts is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then no one can criticize power, because there is no basis upon which to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle

LOL. You still don't understand what impeachment means.

LOL. You still don't understand what impeachment means.
    Not to mention the Senate gives the 0.17% of the US population that lives in Wyoming the same voting power as the 12% of the nation that lives in California. Unequal representation near 70 to 1. The Senators representing a mere 4.33% of the US population outvote the other 95%. Nothing wrong with that if they all vote their consciences, but every time you, or anyone cite party standings, you're saying conscience has nothing to do with it, and they'd find him not guilty no matter what.

Just imagine Donny screaming "CROOKED!!!" if he was on the losing end of that arithmetic. Don't have to imagine: he's throwing temper tantrums and storming out of meetings, because he can't imagine the House — which is elected by fairly apportioned voting — voting their consciences.

What progress?

Down with Trump..Down with Trump.. Down with Trump!! Yaaay... it's coming closer.. I can FeeEEeeEL it.. can you?!