Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 24 of 40

Thread: Strange reasons to choose a provider

  1. #1

    Strange reasons to choose a provider

    I was wondering if anyone would like to share a strange reason why they choose a provider. I've actually decided simply because of their name. For example; I once choose a provider named Cassie because of a really hot girl named Cassie who I knew in University; I also choose another provider who I knew would allow COF because she had the same name of an ex-boss who treated me poorly!

    Anyone want to share their screwed up reasons for choosing a provider?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    1,572
    Ziri is an older asian escort with impressive rimming skills....she helps me understand that I have a dirty side.

  3. #3
    Camel Toad
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Gettin' Licked
    Posts
    3,132
    Blog Entries
    1
    These days I only see providers who state on their ads that they have no tattoos.

    Some women will post their faces in their ads but will photoshop out their tats. SMH.


    I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie and that I was the star of the movie. This really blew my mind.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    S.W. Ontario
    Posts
    639
    I won't see anyone with the name Lexy or any permeation of that name (exception for LexiRose, one day the stars will align)

  5. #5
    2 things.
    1: There must be at least 1 photo of her smiling. This tells me she may not be too high on herself and also alludes to the fact that she is more likely to be an escort willingly and like what she does.
    2: No last names. I find it strange when provider has 2 names, like Candy Fox, or Angel Anderson (just making up names, no offense if they are actually SP's).

  6. #6
    not so strange reason:
    - looks like a woman that broke my heart some time ago

  7. #7
    Bazinga Bitches
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    6,206
    I once selected a woman based on the fact that I wanted to make a woman squirt and that she had the body type of Goober's mom.

  8. #8
    I was saw a woman BECAUSE she was Goober's mom.

  9. #9
    Slightly Swollen Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by scdave2003 View Post
    I won't see anyone with the name Lexy or any permeation of that name (exception for LexiRose, one day the stars will align)
    I'm oddly biased against dancers that take their names from luxury brands. My pet theory is that if you have the balls to call yourself 'Lexus' (or whatever) you're likely selling more of a premium experience than I want.

  10. #10
    Height.

    I love tall women. Like 6' tall. I'll settle for 5-10, but 6' or more is ideal

    And frankly there are just about none.

    A woman who is 5'-2" or 5'-4" (which most seem to be) is just not intriguing.

  11. #11
    Sexpert
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Port Hope Cobourg Grafton Peterborough
    Posts
    626
    Blog Entries
    1
    I had someone hire me because I had big legs and he wanted me to crush his head in between them

  12. #12
    Names: all other things being equal, I will not choose a provider with the same name as...
    my ex-wife, or
    my daughter.
    (but in each case for different reasons!)

  13. #13

  14. #14

    I'll be your wing man Maverick!

    Quote Originally Posted by james t kirk View Post
    Height.

    I love tall women. Like 6' tall. I'll settle for 5-10, but 6' or more is ideal

    And frankly there are just about none.

    A woman who is 5'-2" or 5'-4" (which most seem to be) is just not intriguing.
    All I want are the girls 5'4 and shorter. I love spin action, and love a girl that likes to be gently rag dolled. 😀

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by james t kirk View Post
    I love tall women.
    + 1 !

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Ottawa (Nepean , Merivale Rd)
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by wonkyknee View Post
    All I want are the girls 5'4 and shorter. I love spin action, and love a girl that likes to be gently rag dolled. 😀
    Hello stranger ..
    You got my attention here <3

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rono View Post
    2 things.
    1: There must be at least 1 photo of her smiling. This tells me she may not be too high on herself and also alludes to the fact that she is more likely to be an escort willingly and like what she does.
    2: No last names. I find it strange when provider has 2 names, like Candy Fox, or Angel Anderson (just making up names, no offense if they are actually SP's).
    No last names? The problem with marketing yourself with only 1 common first name is that you can't easily search for reviews or google for said person, and when you are indy and not at an agency it helps to have a second name match so you are sure you have found info on the desired lady you intended.

    Charlotte Edwards Your Upscale Courtesan
    For Gents 30+ Hosting Incalls from a Private Condo in the Toronto Financial District Outcalls Everywhere
    Website: CharlotteEdwards.ca Twitter: @MsCharlotteX Instagram: charlotteedwardsxx
    Email: [email protected] Available by appt only. Please introduce yourself via website form or email
    *No blocked numbers or phone apps accepted for booking.*

  18. #18
    When I first ventured into the hobby, late 1980's/early 1990's, hooking up with an SP that was clean shaven was "strange"....

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JunoxGrey View Post
    HI
    How tall are you? Just out of curiousity.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    246
    Ok, I'll admit this is hokie, but this one SP DID look like the GND. Both were hot

  21. #21
    Years ago, I met a dancer who was a dear ringer for Alicia Silverstone. Paid way too much for take out that night.
    Which way to the bar?

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by james t kirk View Post
    How tall are you? Just out of curiousity.
    She's 5'10

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte.Edwards View Post
    No last names? The problem with marketing yourself with only 1 common first name is that you can't easily search for reviews or google for said person, and when you are indy and not at an agency it helps to have a second name match so you are sure you have found info on the desired lady you intended.
    I have found that the SPs with last names are invariably high priced.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rono View Post
    2 things.
    1: There must be at least 1 photo of her smiling. This tells me she may not be too high on herself and also alludes to the fact that she is more likely to be an escort willingly and like what she does.
    2: No last names. I find it strange when provider has 2 names, like Candy Fox, or Angel Anderson (just making up names, no offense if they are actually SP's).
    Agree about the smiling, my god, the ads for younger girls I have seen with cold stony faces, give me a woman with a big smile any day,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •