Thread: Wow Miss Charlotte...

Smile Wow Miss Charlotte...

Yet another "Wow Miss Charlotte" experience! Brains, beauty, class, elegance and and an erotic mastermind... Treat her like the lady she is and she'll take you on the ride of your life. The Charlotte Edwards experience left me completely spent... and smiling... I'm still smiling as I plan when to see her again. Three hours was great. Next up, an overnight play date with Charlotte and one of her gorgeous friends. Wow Miss Charlotte... See you again soon

On a jouney but always remembering that....Love comes Naturally...HATE is Learned....
    Quote Originally Posted by ChEd2016 View Post
    Yet another "Wow Miss Charlotte" experience! Brains, beauty, class, elegance and and an erotic mastermind... Treat her like the lady she is and she'll take you on the ride of your life. The Charlotte Edwards experience left me completely spent... and smiling... I'm still smiling as I plan when to see her again. Three hours was great. Next up, an overnight play date with Charlotte and one of her gorgeous friends. Wow Miss Charlotte... See you again soon
    Interesting board Handle!
    How we walk with the Broken
    Speaks louder than how we sit with the Great

Hey P,

Thank you for the review!

I agree that this can lead people to question the validity. He's one of my clients who wanted to use a moniker and follows me under the same name on Twitter to talk privately. I did not realize he was going to sign up on terb with this handle, as obviously I know it leads to people scratching their heads. Definitely not me though.

Charlotte Edwards Your Upscale Courtesan Companion
    For Gents 35+ Hosting Weekly from Downtown Toronto
    Email: [email protected] Prebooking is essential
    Contact me directly to book an appointment I do not book via terb PM.
    *Phone apps NOT accepted for booking unless you have a reference.*

I can guarantee you that the lovely Miss Charlotte does not need to shill
    Charlotte is a top quality lady with many followers on terb & some other zpots
    I have met up several times with her
    boom

She is a real angel and the real deal. I have seen her a few times after writing my initial review and she is still tops for me. In fact I am about to see her real soon. I never leave without a big smile and a happy heart.