Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
Results 1,297 to 1,316 of 1316

Thread: The big list of Ottawa MAs who provide GFE

+1 for Penelope at Brass Club. She’s one of the many new ladies there. Very enjoyable session!

Also a +1 for Karyn Svensen at ALO. Gorgeous, intelligent, kind, respectful and horny girl. A rare combination indeed.

+1 for Isa

Quote Originally Posted by returnofthemack View Post
    Minuses:

Willow at CMJ

Positives:

Blair at CMJ
    Julia at Paradise/Angels (we clicked though I can see many not)
    Dee Dee at Brass Club
    Always our great pleasure to see contributions from new member. Thank you and welcome to Terb.

Here is a link to the UC GFE MA list, which is now up to date, as of this writing.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thank you everyone for voting, please keep them coming.

Roaming Cat
    +1 for Lea at ALO

+1 for Karyn @ ALO. Very friendly, intimate and sensual service. On time and easy to book.

Roaming Cat
    +1 for Erica at ALO

+1 Meaghan at Brass

A plus 1 from me for Lea at ALO. Been enjoying the ALO roster lately!

+1 Anastasia @ Brass ...Good for GFE standards but not so good as the first time we met. YMMV
    +1 Lucy @ CMJ ...just found another gem. Full deep GFE experience. Amazing body. I will write a proper review soon...

+1 Anna at ALO. She barely made the GFE requirement. Detail in separate review.

+1 Mila @ Brass
    +1 Essence @ Brass

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Racoon View Post
    Also a +1 for Karyn Svensen at ALO. Gorgeous, intelligent, kind, respectful and horny girl. A rare combination indeed.
    Very well said Rocky.

+1 for Karyn Svensen. Really glad she is back at ALO. She and I rekindled our passions.

Now we just need to clone her and place her clones all across Ottawa spas.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow_Halcyon View Post
    returnofthemack:

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy our time together. I think instead of just giving a hostess / provider a blanket and vague 'minus', perhaps reasoning or feedback would be helpful to others and the hostess being named.

Regardless, I'd like everyone to keep in mind that not every session will be the same for each person visiting a hostess. Many hostesses, including myself, thrive on connection and chemistry, and pride ourselves on being genuine. I'd rather receive a negative 'review' than fake an actual connection with anyone and put on a fake act and pretend just to receive a positive review.

Needless to say, actual reasoning behind negative feedback or comments is pretty pertinent and this should go without saying but 'YMMV' still stands very much true, and everyone's opinion and experience is very much subjective. We are humans. We have emotions. We have personal lives. We have great days, we have terrible days and we have so-so days. Walking into a session with someone you've never met before, and having no background or rapport with them is usually not a great idea. To base your experience from a one-off session, with never even having communicated with said provider previously isn't exactly fair feedback.

Just my opinion...
    I'm not new to this rodeo. I've gave my downvote, I stand by it. That is all.

returnofthemack:

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy our time together. I think instead of just giving a hostess / provider a blanket and vague 'minus', perhaps reasoning or feedback would be helpful to others and the hostess being named.

Regardless, I'd like everyone to keep in mind that not every session will be the same for each person visiting a hostess. Many hostesses, including myself, thrive on connection and chemistry, and pride ourselves on being genuine. I'd rather receive a negative 'review' than fake an actual connection with anyone and put on a fake act and pretend just to receive a positive review.

Needless to say, actual reasoning behind negative feedback or comments is pretty pertinent and this should go without saying but 'YMMV' still stands very much true, and everyone's opinion and experience is very much subjective. We are humans. We have emotions. We have personal lives. We have great days, we have terrible days and we have so-so days. Walking into a session with someone you've never met before, and having no background or rapport with them is usually not a great idea. To base your experience from a one-off session, with never even having communicated with said provider previously isn't exactly fair feedback.

Just my opinion...
    Your response is spot on! You da bomb!

returnofthemack:

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett.Brass View Post
    Your response is spot on! You da bomb!
    This is not a review thread. There are other threads for that. This is just a yes/no thread, and people just look at the overall totals to decide here. You can't expect to hit a homerun everytime you're up at the plate, occasionally you'll strike out, so just have to live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
    This is not a review thread. There are other threads for that. This is just a yes/no thread, and people just look at the overall totals to decide here. You can't expect to hit a homerun everytime you're up at the plate, occasionally you'll strike out, so just have to live with that.
    Bingo, if you meet the criteria you get a plus, if you don’t you get a minus. It’s that simple. And that’s the point.

+1 for Pipes @ Brass. Beautiful blonde with flawless spinner body.

A big -- [email protected] Clock watcher, too mechanical. I even left without release just because she always said time was approaching and next appointment. Honestly I'v never met such bad MA.

Quote Originally Posted by OttAficionado View Post
    +1 for Pipes @ Brass. Beautiful blonde with flawless spinner body.
    Replying to PM from Numba1Stunna (your mailbox is full). It's actually been a month since I saw Pipes but I've been out of the country and wanted to catch up on a few votes since just before I left.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455