Thread: Forex course

Forex course

Hey guys,

Looking into learning to trade in forex market. Any recommendation

Courses?
    Books?
    Strategy?

Someone suggested wrath generator but I am a little skeptical. Any feed back should be welcome

babypips.com is good. they have a free course called school of pipsology.

For something like $20 per month you can sign up with dailyfx. They are with FXCM a major broker. They have 4 or 5 instructors that provide several live videos each day that are then achieved for later viewing if you miss them. Each instructor looks at the current market and shows his way of trading the markets. This is great because you get different perspectives on market trading.

Wish you all the best in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin27us View Post
    Hey guys,

Yes
    Look elsewhere
    You will get slaughtered

Quote Originally Posted by Jin27us View Post
    Hey guys,

Courses?
    Books?
    Strategy?

Someone suggested wrath generator but I am a little skeptical. Any feed back should be welcome
    One of the most common mistakes people make is they pick a broker that offers "free" commissions. It's far from free, rather these brokers mess around with the spread so they actually execute your order at substantially less and pocket the difference. Pick a broker like Interactive Brokers where the commissions are transparent and the spread is the real one. What the "other" brokers do really should be illegal.

I hope you achieved your goals. I would want to argue with your position though. Not all is so obvious, when we speak about choosing strategies for investments. So I hope you can justify your point of view, because to me it seems not so evident.

I would recommend that you learn about Technical Analysis first. Develop simple trading strategy and paper trade(no money) it for a couple of months, or longer. See what works and what doesn't . Readjust your strategy and paper trade some more. Until you can show some consistent, positive results. Then

open an account and put small amont of money, maybe $2000.00 and trade with that for maybe a year. Then you will know what to do next.

Most importand is to learn money management. That is the key. Protect your capital.

Books and YouTube are your best sources to learn.

Tons of free, good lessons on YouTube.

My recommendation for a book, one and only:

"Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, A Comprehensive Guide To Trading Methods And Applications" by John J. Murphy

Best money you will ever spend.

And for a beginner, I would consider trading stocks first.
    The complex harmony of how the human body seems to function in order to just exist is in stark contrast to what most people actually do with it! I mean, life is nothing but a wonder, living it is often ludicrous!

The complex harmony of how the human body seems to function in order to just exist is in stark contrast to what most people actually do with it! I mean, life is nothing but a wonder, living it is often ludicrous!

A good shortcut to find the best instrument for investments is to write about it. This will be similar to doing a college assignment. You will outline the right place for each argument and see the big picture. This is what I did, then read my work aloud and realized that forex trading is way too risky investment for me. So now I am learning stock exchange operations with bonds

Let me save you time and money ... Don't !!!

Even experienced investors and traders don't dabble in Forex unless it's to hedge or currency swap. There is an understanding of the markets and economies that your not going to get out of any one book and a mental awareness that you either have or don't. Stick to something simpler to start.

VBB
    Some people are like slinkies ... they are not really good for anything ... but, they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.