Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Royal Whitby

Pickering...Metro East?? the high class joint with the Cheque girls...got into trouble there one night..I was a little to drunk and friendly lol you never win those one

Quote Originally Posted by techrat1962 View Post
    Years ago I had the honour of meeting Amber (Jessica Rabbit) Foxy Lady there and be on the receiving end of many her wonderful dances. That is when touching and fooling around was standard. Amber has always had a body that won't quit. A Stealth BJ or 2 and the odd sitting on the rod lap dance were also enjoyed. Oh those days ... how I miss them
    Does anyone know where is Amber nowadays? Is she retired, she moved to downtown couple of years ago and our favourite Heather also retired. Sexy spinner is gone, so are Charlotte and Nikki klass... oh those good ole days....

Asimca, has Charlotte fully retired? I have not seen her advertising lately

Thx N1

Quote Originally Posted by asimca View Post
    Does anyone know where is Amber nowadays? Is she retired, she moved to downtown couple of years ago and our favourite Heather also retired. Sexy spinner is gone, so are Charlotte and Nikki klass... oh those good ole days....
    Amber was at GOE downtown last but has not been on Schedule for many months. She may well be retired.
    Has anyone seen Mike Litoris?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123