Thread: Kandice at Paradise Spa and Angelstouch

Kandice at Paradise Spa and Angelstouch

Usually not one to partake in MPs but I saw Kandice recently and I can't say enough good things about her. She is blond, beautiful, and young. She's got a slender and slim build, so she looks even younger than her stated age. If you want a real college girl, she's the one!

Despite her amazing looks, her personality and service will be the thing that wins you over. She's very genuinely fun and nice, and will work hard to please you. The massage was good, and the finish even better. She's excellent at building rapport and is fun to talk to.

Highly recommended if you are looking into an MP. She's got the total package of youth, looks, service, and attitude.

Thanks for the new reco. I've been thinking about seeing her since she started. Was she open to DFK?

Interesting, I met her a while back and she was very restrictive. maybe she just had an off day, or I wasn't her taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cck View Post
    Thanks for the new reco. I've been thinking about seeing her since she started. Was she open to DFK?
    I'm not sure why guys are so fascinated by DFK, I've always found LFK much more pleasurable. I personally wouldn't like somebody to stick their tongue down my throat, so I can imagine the girls don't either.

I didn't know you could get dfk in a massage? Is that part of the deal usually?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteman View Post
    I'm not sure why guys are so fascinated by DFK, I've always found LFK much more pleasurable. I personally wouldn't like somebody to stick their tongue down my throat, so I can imagine the girls don't either.
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by ironsman1 View Post
    Depends on the girl... I think.

Interesting, I agree! I thought it was only me so glad to hear from someone else who prefers LFK.

There's much about massage that's mysterious and under the radar. It's mainly done to keep the rabble out of our hobby, they can keep going to their SP's.

I would pay good money for some FS with her lol.

I would pay good money for some FS with her lol.
    I think that's part of the difference between SP and MA work, you can't offer to pay for any old thing you wish for, because you won't get it. You can however get any old thing you wish for, if you are willing to get into a good personal relationship with them.

Certain basic things are paid for, but the rest you can get for free, more or less. However it does require that you have to have a personality of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by sinnister View Post
    This is why I have horrible luck with ma's. I have the personality of a tree stump.
    Tree stumps are sexy, women love them. Work with what you got, on your way up from there.

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. No tongue at all. Really nice girl though. Had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by masterj669 View Post
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago. No tongue at all. Really nice girl though. Had fun.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by cck View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!
    cck, clear your inbox.

cck, clear your inbox.
    You might need to clear some more space dude.