Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jessica Dark

  1. #1

    Jessica Dark

    Hi all,

    I lurk a lot more than I post, but after several visits to Ms. Dark, I wanted to offer up a review.

    Simply put, I'm a fan. Her ads/website are very honest, re: services, looks, etc. What you see is what you get. I think the service is great - I know some people aren't into the massage as much as SP's, but to each their own. I always feel like I get my money's worth after a session. Great personality, no BS, I'm a satisfied customer.

    Oh, and I highly recommend the toy show...

    Fromunda

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    216
    I hope her service is great. not a good looking woman. not even average.

  3. #3
    I disagree, but again everyone's different.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fromunda View Post
    I disagree, but again everyone's different.
    same here, everyones taste are different

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kitchener/Waterloo
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fromunda View Post



    Her ads/website are very honest, re: services, looks, etc. I'm a satisfied customer.



    Fromunda
    Truth in advertising usually translates into repeat customers. That can be said for any business.

  6. #6
    happy hands
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    296
    Thanks for the kind words guys. Cutter is absolutely right. I am aware I will not be everyone's taste, but after 2 years servicing the area I must be doing SOMETHING right
    The pictures on my site are definitely meant to give the client a view of what to expect. I am rather honest about service/looks and that's what the reviews of me have reflected.
    As always, Happy hunting!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kitchener
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by amaya777 View Post
    I hope her service is great. not a good looking woman. not even average.
    Hummm, to each their own I suppose. There may have been a more tactful way to expess your opinion. I think sometimes this sausage fest of a board can forget that there are real people reading the things you post about them. If you are unsure what tact is, you can refer to Jess' reply for an example.

    However, knowing Jess, this probably doesn't phase her one bit as she counts up the money she made today from all her loyal and loving clients.

    To the original poster, all I can really do is relay my experience to you. I know it sounds strange that I am an SP but also frequent the girls in the area. I guess I just have a love for the female body like most others on here. I have seen Jess once for a massage and think she was accomidating, intelligent, whitty, and has magical hands. I think with any girl you want to check their pics and services before going to make sure they are your type. Jess is certainly my type and I have known several others who love seeing her cute body all dressed up as a school girl with a naughty edge. She is known for consistant, reliable service and is where most people are pointed when asking for a RMT quality massage with a twist. Hope this helps and isn't taken as shill. Will I repeat? She can look for my PM coming soon.

  8. #8
    bone hard and ready
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    your place
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Sharla View Post
    Hummm, to each their own I suppose. There may have been a more tactful way to expess your opinion. I think sometimes this sausage fest of a board can forget that there are real people reading the things you post about them. If you are unsure what tact is, you can refer to Jess' reply for an example.

    However, knowing Jess, this probably doesn't phase her one bit as she counts up the money she made today from all her loyal and loving clients.

    To the original poster, all I can really do is relay my experience to you. I know it sounds strange that I am an SP but also frequent the girls in the area. I guess I just have a love for the female body like most others on here. I have seen Jess once for a massage and think she was accomidating, intelligent, whitty, and has magical hands. I think with any girl you want to check their pics and services before going to make sure they are your type. Jess is certainly my type and I have known several others who love seeing her cute body all dressed up as a school girl with a naughty edge. She is known for consistant, reliable service and is where most people are pointed when asking for a RMT quality massage with a twist. Hope this helps and isn't taken as shill. Will I repeat? She can look for my PM coming soon.
    classy response Sharla....
    and for those thinking shill, I have not seen Sharla nor Jess and from their posts on the board, and PMs, they are both top notch ladies!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    k/w area
    Posts
    156
    Jess is known for top-notch service, and for being someone that is easy to communicate with! I've had a couple great visits with her. She is honest in what you see is what you get. Everything is in print on her web site.

    For me, beauty goes beyond looking good, and from my experience with Jess she IS a beautiful lady

  10. #10
    I've seen your member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    all over the GTA
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by amaya777 View Post
    I hope her service is great. not a good looking woman. not even average.
    well Perhaps you are not HER type!!!
    I personally think she is a very sexy good looking woman and am crossing my fingers I get to sample her talents very very soon..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •