PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Hamilton

braincandy
10-19-2007, 08:20 PM
So I'm moving to Hamilton from the GTA. I have no clue what's in Hamilton. Wondering if any one knows any good MP in the area. I'm also thinking of breaking in my new home (preferably with two ladies :) any suggestions. While I'm at it any good stipper to get a drink at. I think that covers all my bases.

birkoff101
10-19-2007, 08:26 PM
So I'm moving to Hamilton from the GTA. I have no clue what's in Hamilton. Wondering if any one knows any good MP in the area. I'm also thinking of breaking in my new home (preferably with two ladies :) any suggestions. While I'm at it any good stipper to get a drink at. I think that covers all my bases.

I don't know who would move to Hamilton IMO. Downtown is bad, when I get off the bus, I'm scared.. Allot of weird people.... Lots of shootings.. Starting to sound like Toronto....

Adrenalin
10-19-2007, 08:50 PM
To me, there is something not Kosher about this post.

Use the search facility braincandy, the information is there if you want to find it, or are you searching for something else?

jayman
10-19-2007, 11:10 PM
I think Braincandy should reverse the name to Candybrain. Stupid post. Lets move on.

Jayman

the_big_E
10-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Lots of shootings in Hamilton?

birkoff101
10-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Lots of shootings in Hamilton?

Lots of stuff you don't hear about...

braincandy
10-20-2007, 03:56 PM
What's not kosher? Coming from T.O. where everybody and there uncle updates post on the hour every hour to Hamilton where there are a handful of posts (and not good ones). I figure Hamilton's got something good to offer and it's my duty to find it. I was hoping someone would give me the updated 411.

nautilus
10-21-2007, 11:49 AM
What was your handle in Toronto?

MPwonderer
10-22-2007, 02:33 AM
Braincandy is probably new to the experience of MPA's, otherwise he would be smart enough to do the search here in Terbland or in the NOW, VIEW, or on the internet. Here is a website to get him going.

http://www.toronto-exotic-massage.com/html/list/Hamilton.htm

Sorry officer if that's not the correct information for you.