PDA

View Full Version : How To Hit The Big Jackpots, Anyone???

Scenicdrive
09-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Lotto games with huge jackpots always fascinate the good doc and this is not an encouragement for others to play lotto. The current powerball jackpot is 102 million USD and the Mega Million jackpot is 95 million USD. However, the odds of hitting all 6 numbers and claiming the Powerball Jackpot is 1 in 146,107,962 and for the Mega Million jackpot is a stunning 1 in 175,711,536. :eek: My strategy has always been ‘give chance a chance’. Let randomness do the magic. So far Lady Luck has not called on the good doc yet. But assuming part of the proceed will go to fund education, helping gambling addiction, and so on, if I do not hit it big, at least I am donating to some good cause. LOL!!!

The good doc is sure a lot of people try different ways with these games in the hope to increase the odds of winning big. So what interesting strategies my fellow Terbites use??? It will be neat and welcome news if someone in the future hit the big ones with the insightful strategies that we discuss here. Anyone???

Fred Zed
09-03-2006, 07:48 PM
I think you need to put in a decent number of tickets and do some research at lottery sites around the internet. Some wheeling software might be a good idea.
I have hit 5/6 on 649 once and 7/7 (twice)on one of the small Ontario lotteries.I rely on numbers that I get from RNGs.
You should maybe focus on enjoying the (gambling) process. Winning the jackpot is just a fantasy, the lower tier prices may be easier to win.
Some databases such as www.lotteryvault.com claim to have a good prediction track record.
Currently, they are offering a free trial membership.

Scenicdrive
09-06-2006, 03:56 AM
I think you need to put in a decent number of tickets and do some research at lottery sites around the internet. Some wheeling software might be a good idea.
I have hit 5/6 on 649 once and 7/7 (twice)on one of the small Ontario lotteries.I rely on numbers that I get from RNGs.
You should maybe focus on enjoying the (gambling) process. Winning the jackpot is just a fantasy, the lower tier prices may be easier to win.
Some databases such as www.lotteryvault.com claim to have a good prediction track record.
Currently, they are offering a free trial membership.

Thanks Fred, you have put in some very thoughtful answers. Let the good doc give a little twist here.

1. Winning the jackpot is just a fantasy, the lower tier prices may be easier to win. It is obvious that lower tier prices are easier to win since the odds are much more favorable. A lot of people like yourself focus on smaller prices and chances are you may come out ahead. But the good doc must say that I belong to the group who is never interested in the lower tier prices.

There is a well known saying about winning the lotto jackpot, “all you need is a dollar and a dream.” Given the prohibitive odds as cited, anyone who buy mega million or powerball lotto for the purpose of hitting the humongous jackpot must be day dreaming. The funny thing is sooner or later, someone will win, why not you or I??? For me anyway, that is what makes playing lotto interesting.

2. Apparently the necessary condition for hitting the jackpot is quite easy, namely, spend a dollar and purchase a lotto ticket. Anybody doing that fulfils the necessary condition. The most difficult part is fulfilling the sufficient condition, namely picking all six numbers correctly to hit the jackpot. This is where the strategies and research come in, to harness and predict what numbers will come out at drawing. Some people really enjoy doing all these, but the good doc would rather enjoy the elation of hitting the jackpot. LOL!!!

3. Fulfilling the sufficient condition of hitting the jackpot:
a. Buy a decent number of tickets
Presumably the more tickets one buys, the better the odds of winning. But again given the surreal odds of hitting the jackpot, it does not make too much of a difference if one plays $10 or $100 or even $1,000. I have heard that some syndicates would pour in millions of dollars when the jackpots are attractively high, such as now when the mega million is USD$114 Million and the powerball is USD$102 Million. Still all these millions invested do not guarantee hitting the jackpot, unless all possible combinations are being brought, which will make it a money losing proposition. Consider spending $175,711,536 to hit $114,000,000, it is obviously silly to do so. My approach has always been buy whatever number of tickets that I can afford to lose. Consider them as donations to a good cause. LOL!!!

b. Do some research
This is probably the most interesting part of the game, other than winning the big one. Personally, I have not done much research since I believe in the randomness of occurrence of numbers. Fred has suggested some venues and in due time, I am sure lots of Terbites will find something interesting in harnessing, manipulating, and predicting the right combination of numbers.

c. Seek help from lotto picking software, such as wheeling and database software for prediction. May be these software help or may be not. I have never used them and therefore cannot form an opinion on their efficacy of how good and accurate they are. Databases such as www.lotteryvault.com make claims that they accurately predicted some big jackpots, such as mega million and powerball. If so, their operators should be filthy rich by now since they should practice what they preach in the first place. :rolleyes:

d. Hoping Lady Luck will pay you a visit. Perhaps one visit is all it takes to hit the big one. LOL!!!

Perry Mason
09-06-2006, 08:41 AM
So my question is this:

Suppose you are a low volume player... that is, not more than 10 tickets per draw.

Do you play combinations of the numbers with the lowest or the highest frequency of being drawn?

That is, do you believe and play the law of averages or do you go with the flow?

p.s. SD: get some sleep! Or are your fantasies of winning big keeping you up at night?

Perry

Scenicdrive
09-06-2006, 10:14 AM
So my question is this:

Suppose you are a low volume player... that is, not more than 10 tickets per draw.

Do you play combinations of the numbers with the lowest or the highest frequency of being drawn?

That is, do you believe and play the law of averages or do you go with the flow?

p.s. SD: get some sleep! Or are your fantasies of winning big keeping you up at night?

Perry
Hahahaha...I had insomnia earlier just like naughty Alexis696969. It is perhaps better than having nothing to do and no professional girlfriends to keep the good doc warm. LOL!!! :cool: For no more than 10 tickets per draw, I would just do quick pick, let randomness and blind luck work their magic and don't even think about it.

Fred Zed
09-06-2006, 11:00 AM
So my question is this:

Do you play combinations of the numbers with the lowest or the highest frequency of being drawn.

Perry
You can do some research on pairs of numbers or triplets that have a tendency to repeat.
For example:

17-33-41
27-34-46
20-36-48
11-14-34
34-41-46
11-33-42
20-36-48
2-42-43
2-26-29
6-44-45
34-41-46
11-14-29
8-12-32
6-44-45
11-33-42
17-34-46
Source: Lotto Pro Version 2006

IMO if you are a low volume player you would be best off playing 2 -3 lines over several draws ( advance play). Assuming your numbers do not come up today, they may come up in future (hopefully..lol). Chances of hitting 4 /6 or 5/6 increase significantly with volume.
If you play low volume chances are very good you will lose everything. Over time, the small losses can add up to a significant amount. My strategy is to wait until I have enough money to play a decent volume.

Fred Zed
09-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks Fred, you have put in some very thoughtful answers. Let the good doc give a little twist here.

b. Do some research
This is probably the most interesting part of the game, other than winning the big one. Personally, I have not done much research since I believe in the randomness of occurrence of numbers. Fred has suggested some venues and in due time, I am sure lots of Terbites will find something interesting in harnessing, manipulating, and predicting the right combination of numbers.

c. Seek help from lotto picking software, such as wheeling and database software for prediction. May be these software help or may be not. I have never used them and therefore cannot form an opinion on their efficacy of how good and accurate they are. Databases such as www.lotteryvault.com make claims that they accurately predicted some big jackpots, such as mega million and powerball. If so, their operators should be filthy rich by now since they should practice what they preach in the first place. :rolleyes:

d. Hoping Lady Luck will pay you a visit. Perhaps one visit is all it takes to hit the big one. LOL!!!
I don't think the lotteryvault people are lying. They have their numbers on file and anyone can verify their claims by comparing their numbers to the actual.
I think the problem is even they don't know which one of their number combinations will come up. I used some of their numbers a few weeks and got 4/6 on two seperate 649 tickets.

Scenicdrive
09-07-2006, 03:28 AM
I don't think the lotteryvault people are lying. They have their numbers on file and anyone can verify their claims by comparing their numbers to the actual.
I think the problem is even they don't know which one of their number combinations will come up. I used some of their numbers a few weeks and got 4/6 on two seperate 649 tickets.
I did not really have time to study the presuppositions, parameters, methodologies, and techniques that Lottery Vault based upon. But based on the explanation of how it works on its website, http://www.lotteryvault.com/howitworks.asp, the good doc thinks its fundamental presupposition is seriously flawed. Its selling point is based on its claim of the non-randomness of numbers being drawn. The fact of the matter is and statistically, in the long run, all numbers in the given set of lotto games have equal chance of being drawn. To demonstrate this principle, if you flip a coin enough times, the chance of head and tail being flipped is a consistent, even 50/50. That is, equal chance of being picked.

Of course, in the short run, numbers may not be as random as they are supposed to be. But one cannot base the predictions of winning combinations on a limited non-representative population or number of drawings. When there are 104 drawings per year, the 300+ results of 6/49 lotto in certain US locale can only be regarded as a biased (non-representative) sample. The entire history of drawings must be included. Thus the website’s claim that lotto numbers are non-randomed is seriously flawed. The prediction of winning numbers that resulted from this flawed analysis is questionable.

To accurately predict which numbers are to be drawn at a particular drawing, the necessary causal relations of these numbers’ behavior need to be understood. Short of the all knowing ability of the relational and inter-relational causality of these lotto numbers, no one can predict with 100 per cent certainty without some blind luck. The fact that these people do not know which one of their number combinations will come up tells me a serious flaw in their methodologies and prediction model. May be the good doc can fix it and keep hitting jackpots upon jackpots. :cool: LOL!!!

Fred Zed
09-07-2006, 09:04 AM
I did not really have time to study the presuppositions, parameters, methodologies, and techniques that Lottery Vault based upon. But based on the explanation of how it works on its website, http://www.lotteryvault.com/howitworks.asp, the good doc thinks its fundamental presupposition is seriously flawed. Its selling point is based on its claim of the non-randomness of numbers being drawn. The fact of the matter is and statistically, in the long run, all numbers in the given set of lotto games have equal chance of being drawn. To demonstrate this principle, if you flip a coin enough times, the chance of head and tail being flipped is a consistent, even 50/50. That is, equal chance of being picked.
!
I think what Lotteryvault have is massive lottery wheel covering a large portion of the 649 board. As such, if you had enough cash to run all their numbers
there is no question you would probably do well. As for the non-randomless of lotto numbers you should check David Muse's site www.use4.com. I think he essentially came to the same conclusion. If you want to take a closer look at the lotteryvault numbers let me know and I will arrange that for you.
Btw....no one got the 649 jackpot so you get a chance to have another shot at it.
http://lotteries.olgc.ca/viewPrizeShares.do?prodID=1&drawNo=2361&drawDate=1157590860000&spielID=11
I had 3/6 on 3 of my tickets & 2 numbers + B on a couple of tickets - total spent :$50, total winnings :$40.00

Fred Zed
09-07-2006, 09:29 AM
To accurately predict which numbers are to be drawn at a particular drawing, the necessary causal relations of these numbers’ behavior need to be understood. Short of the all knowing ability of the relational and inter-relational causality of these lotto numbers, no one can predict with 100 per cent certainty without some blind luck.
You don't need to be 100% correct in your prediction. If the 6 correct numbers are included in your sample of chosen numbers (say 20 ?) and you run a wheel of sufficient
size you may still be able to extract the 6 correct numbers by trial and error.

And if you have cash to burn you can repeat the process several times with different sets of samples until you (hopefully) find one that has 6 good numbers.

hawkeye69
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Keep in mind the balls numbered 1 to 49 are all in the same order when droped. The airflow/presurre is the same rate.

Balls get nicks that effect airflow, that's why they are replaced every so often.

While in theory it is random it really isn't 100% so. What these software programs allow you to do is help analyse the consistent elements.

Why does 2 and 13 come up together a lot? (Not saying it does). But if it does, you should pick those 2 numbers, if you think 1 won't hit don't pick the other.

It is still gambling but you can tilt the odds, even though they are still high.

johnhenrygalt
09-07-2006, 10:47 AM
From a strict Newtonian physics point of view, the numbers are not random (quantum effects are irrelevant for the motion of balls of this size), just as the throw of a die or the flip of a coin is not random (the result is determined by the force and spin of the throw, taking into account air and wind resistance, as well as the properties of the surface on which the die or coin will land, etc.), although it is virtually impossible to calculate the motion of the die, coin or balls due to the complexity of the motion.

In roulette, if a croupier could control the force of the ball and the wheel with absolute precision, he could select numbers at will. Similarly if a coin flipper could control his movements with absolute precision, he could flip heads or tails at will, or a craps player could roll sevens at will. I doubt any human being has such control over his movements.

For lotteries, the winning numbers are determined by the physics of the balls, the machine and the guy who presses the button to activate the selection. If one could master the physics of the balls and the machine (a near impossible task, especially since wear on the machine changes its physics every draw), the only variable is the pressing of the button, which no one but the button presser controls.

Now suppose one is able to tilt the odds in one's favour by discerning a non-randomness in the results. In lotteries the house advantage is huge in that something like only 50% of the bets placed are paid out as winnings. Therefore, even if one is able to tilt the odds in one's favour by 10% or 20%, one is still way behind the house advantage, meaning that in the long term, the house wins.

Lotteries are profitable for the house because gamblers are willing to accept an enormous house advantage in search of the elusive multi-million jackpot. Tyring to maximize low level winnings through "wheeling" or similar techniques are always longterm losing propositions due to the quasi-insurmountable house advantage.

Fred Zed
09-07-2006, 11:36 AM
From a strict Newtonian physics point of view, the numbers are not random (quantum effects are irrelevant for the motion of balls of this size), just as the throw of a die or the flip of a coin is not random (the result is determined by the force and spin of the throw, taking into account air and wind resistance, as well as the properties of the surface on which the die or coin will land, etc.), although it is virtually impossible to calculate the motion of the die, coin or balls due to the complexity of the motion

Lotteries are profitable for the house because gamblers are willing to accept an enormous house advantage in search of the elusive multi-million jackpot. Tyring to maximize low level winnings through "wheeling" or similar techniques are always longterm losing propositions due to the quasi-insurmountable house advantage.
Interesting analysis. I think the advantage of wheeling is that assuming you are able to capture some of the low-level winnings it minimizes costs
while allowing you to stay in the game so to speak. imo if you plan to spend $60.00+ on lottery tickets some wheeling is preferrable to no wheeling.
The reason why gambling is a long-term losing proposition is that it's addictive. No matter how much one wins it's never enough. When I was at the lottery office back in June they told me that they see the same faces over and over again coming to pick up cheques.

Scenicdrive
09-08-2006, 03:12 AM
You don't need to be 100% correct in your prediction. If the 6 correct numbers are included in your sample of chosen numbers (say 20 ?) and you run a wheel of sufficient
size you may still be able to extract the 6 correct numbers by trial and error.

And if you have cash to burn you can repeat the process several times with different sets of samples until you (hopefully) find one that has 6 good numbers.
Very true, Prediction as in guessing is always imperfect, uncertain, and not 100% correct. However, if one can 'predict' with 100% accuracy, it is no longer prediction. It is perfection. :) It is depiction or presentation of facts in the making. Say if this is about telling the correct jackpot combination with 100% accuracy, then there is no room for chance and no such thing as luck. Philosophically, this is the kind of apodeictic certainty everyone craves for but perhaps just another unfulfilled fantasy.

Scenicdrive
09-08-2006, 03:29 AM
From a strict Newtonian physics point of view, the numbers are not random (quantum effects are irrelevant for the motion of balls of this size), just as the throw of a die or the flip of a coin is not random (the result is determined by the force and spin of the throw, taking into account air and wind resistance, as well as the properties of the surface on which the die or coin will land, etc.), although it is virtually impossible to calculate the motion of the die, coin or balls due to the complexity of the motion....

For lotteries, the winning numbers are determined by the physics of the balls, the machine and the guy who presses the button to activate the selection. If one could master the physics of the balls and the machine (a near impossible task, especially since wear on the machine changes its physics every draw), the only variable is the pressing of the button, which no one but the button presser controls.

The good doc thinks all these statistical analyses about odds of winning and randomness of occurrence are conceptual but real. Lottery drawings with the balls, the machine, and the executioner who presses the button perhaps affect the concept of randomness of occurrence of lotto numbers and perhaps not. As you implied, due to their complexity in terms of the physics of dynamics and mechanics, the possibility of unwanted manipulation is negligible. I, for one, have not heard anyone complain about the mechanical drawings affect the randomness and fairness of lotto outcomes.

Scenicdrive
09-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Fred:

How about give the good doc the winning combination for the Mega Millions (http://www.usamega.com/)jackpot for tonight, worth USD$135 million? I shall share half the net proceed with you if I win the big one. Moreover, I shall ask cousin Queen Liz II to turn you into Fred, the Grand Duke of Toronto. You may even be in line for the throne since nephew Charlie just wants Camilla. :cool: LOL!!!

Fred Zed
09-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Fred:

How about give the good doc the winning combination for the Mega Millions (http://www.usamega.com/)jackpot for tonight, worth USD$135 million? I shall share half the net proceed with you if I win the big one. Moreover, I shall ask cousin Queen Liz II to turn you into Fred, the Grand Duke of Toronto. You may even be in line for the throne since nephew Charlie just wants Camilla. :cool: LOL!!!
lol..I think Camilla is hot, or there is something she does right. .but sorry doc I was away from home and my laptop battery run out on me so I couldn't do the numbers as the software is stored on my laptop.
Do you still need the numbers or did you already win without my assistance ?

Fred Zed
09-12-2006, 11:38 PM
But here are some 649 numbers for you.
What do you think the starting digit will be for tomorrow's draw ?
If we guess that right it might be easier to extrapolate.

LOTTO NUMBER----------------DELTA----------BONUS#
05 07 23 26 27 43 ( 41 ) [ 05 02 16 03 01 16 ] [ 41 ]
01 15 31 39 44 45 ( 23 ) [ 01 14 16 08 05 01 ] [ 23 ]
02 04 17 26 41 47 ( 37 ) [ 02 02 13 09 15 06 ] [ 37 ]
07 18 24 25 31 44 ( 32 ) [ 07 11 06 01 06 13 ] [ 32 ]
01 10 17 28 35 39 ( 26 ) [ 01 09 07 11 07 04 ] [ 26 ]
01 11 19 27 39 46 ( 22 ) [ 01 10 08 08 12 07 ] [ 22 ]
01 11 12 18 30 46 ( 47 ) [ 01 10 01 06 12 16 ] [ 47 ]
07 19 27 28 40 48 ( 44 ) [ 07 12 08 01 12 08 ] [ 44 ]
02 04 05 14 39 41 ( 18 ) [ 02 02 01 09 25 02 ] [ 18 ]
04 19 21 25 43 45 ( 18 ) [ 04 15 02 04 18 02 ] [ 18 ]
02 11 14 23 38 40 ( 47 ) [ 02 09 03 09 15 02 ] [ 47 ]
04 17 24 26 29 44 ( 18 ) [ 04 13 07 02 03 15 ] [ 18 ]
15 16 20 22 35 48 ( 28 ) [ 15 01 04 02 13 13 ] [ 28 ]
07 18 34 36 40 47 ( 20 ) [ 07 11 16 02 04 07 ] [ 20 ]
01 09 23 27 33 40 ( 25 ) [ 01 08 14 04 06 07 ] [ 25 ]
01 10 16 27 34 41 ( 39 ) [ 01 09 06 11 07 07 ] [ 39 ]
13 26 28 31 36 49 ( 02 ) [ 13 13 02 03 05 13 ] [ 02 ]
08 22 24 29 30 38 ( 16 ) [ 08 14 02 05 01 08 ] [ 16 ]
15 16 21 30 44 45 ( 17 ) [ 15 01 05 09 14 01 ] [ 17 ]
06 08 23 33 38 41 ( 45 ) [ 06 02 15 10 05 03 ] [ 45 ]
09 25 26 33 37 38 ( 37 ) [ 09 16 01 07 04 01 ] [ 37 ]
05 16 31 40 42 47 ( 14 ) [ 05 11 15 09 02 05 ] [ 14 ]
02 13 17 18 28 43 ( 26 ) [ 02 11 04 01 10 15 ] [ 26 ]
12 14 30 37 39 41 ( 46 ) [ 12 02 16 07 02 02 ] [ 46 ]
14 20 30 32 36 39 ( 08 ) [ 14 06 10 02 04 03 ] [ 08 ]
06 07 15 25 35 43 ( 22 ) [ 06 01 08 10 10 08 ] [ 22 ]
14 24 36 41 42 47 ( 39 ) [ 14 10 12 05 01 05 ] [ 39 ]
11 12 13 15 26 40 ( 11 ) [ 11 01 01 02 11 14 ] [ 11 ]
01 04 08 22 38 46 ( 41 ) [ 01 03 04 14 16 08 ] [ 41 ]
03 12 25 38 39 49 ( 21 ) [ 03 09 13 13 01 10 ] [ 21 ]
02 06 18 31 34 42 ( 35 ) [ 02 04 12 13 03 08 ] [ 35 ]
03 16 17 21 23 43 ( 13 ) [ 03 13 01 04 02 20 ] [ 13 ]
16 29 30 37 39 44 ( 47 ) [ 16 13 01 07 02 05 ] [ 47 ]
06 21 31 32 45 49 ( 49 ) [ 06 15 10 01 13 04 ] [ 49 ]
11 13 28 35 38 43 ( 26 ) [ 11 02 15 07 03 05 ] [ 26 ]
03 05 14 23 40 42 ( 18 ) [ 03 02 09 09 17 02 ] [ 18 ]
07 16 18 22 36 37 ( 43 ) [ 07 09 02 04 14 01 ] [ 43 ]
04 14 19 27 28 42 ( 11 ) [ 04 10 05 08 01 14 ] [ 11 ]
12 25 27 35 39 41 ( 10 ) [ 12 13 02 08 04 02 ] [ 10 ]
05 06 08 14 24 40 ( 25 ) [ 05 01 02 06 10 16 ] [ 25 ]
01 05 12 28 35 49 ( 47 ) [ 01 04 07 16 07 14 ] [ 47 ]
13 17 20 21 36 42 ( 12 ) [ 13 04 03 01 15 06 ] [ 12 ]
03 04 08 22 38 44 ( 27 ) [ 03 01 04 14 16 06 ] [ 27 ]
05 06 17 31 38 46 ( 05 ) [ 05 01 11 14 07 08 ] [ 05 ]
01 17 32 35 39 40 ( 16 ) [ 01 16 15 03 04 01 ] [ 16 ]
02 11 12 19 35 49 ( 33 ) [ 02 09 01 07 16 14 ] [ 33 ]
03 14 24 25 31 49 ( 42 ) [ 03 11 10 01 06 18 ] [ 42 ]
05 17 25 38 45 46 ( 32 ) [ 05 12 08 13 07 01 ] [ 32 ]
03 08 20 22 38 42 ( 43 ) [ 03 05 12 02 16 04 ] [ 43 ]
06 10 24 28 30 36 ( 28 ) [ 06 04 14 04 02 06 ] [ 28 ]
11 15 30 43 47 49 ( 30 ) [ 11 04 15 13 04 02 ] [ 30 ]
01 03 04 26 45 47 ( 48 ) [ 01 02 01 22 19 02 ] [ 48 ]
05 18 39 44 45 49 ( 25 ) [ 05 13 21 05 01 04 ] [ 25 ]
10 19 26 30 31 39 ( 49 ) [ 10 09 07 04 01 08 ] [ 49 ]
07 10 13 16 28 36 ( 47 ) [ 07 03 03 03 12 08 ] [ 47 ]
11 20 29 32 33 35 ( 24 ) [ 11 09 09 03 01 02 ] [ 24 ]
14 18 27 28 34 49 ( 33 ) [ 14 04 09 01 06 15 ] [ 33 ]
07 13 24 35 41 45 ( 14 ) [ 07 06 11 11 06 04 ] [ 14 ]
21 23 24 41 45 47 ( 08 ) [ 21 02 01 17 04 02 ] [ 08 ]
01 10 35 40 46 48 ( 43 ) [ 01 09 25 05 06 02 ] [ 43 ]
05 15 17 38 40 43 ( 14 ) [ 05 10 02 21 02 03 ] [ 14 ]
01 07 19 24 35 49 ( 19 ) [ 01 06 12 05 11 14 ] [ 19 ]
04 07 10 27 36 40 ( 39 ) [ 04 03 03 17 09 04 ] [ 39 ]
01 18 29 31 36 38 ( 11 ) [ 01 17 11 02 05 02 ] [ 11 ]
01 02 22 28 33 44 ( 47 ) [ 01 01 20 06 05 11 ] [ 47 ]
17 18 20 21 33 45 ( 42 ) [ 17 01 02 01 12 12 ] [ 42 ]
01 04 17 32 37 39 ( 16 ) [ 01 03 13 15 05 02 ] [ 16 ]
05 08 09 21 41 42 ( 19 ) [ 05 03 01 12 20 01 ] [ 19 ]
06 17 19 26 35 47 ( 07 ) [ 06 11 02 07 09 12 ] [ 07 ]
08 13 22 26 30 45 ( 38 ) [ 08 05 09 04 04 15 ] [ 38 ]
04 18 21 33 35 41 ( 40 ) [ 04 14 03 12 02 06 ] [ 40 ]
05 25 35 36 39 45 ( 26 ) [ 05 20 10 01 03 06 ] [ 26 ]
05 07 25 33 38 39 ( 42 ) [ 05 02 18 08 05 01 ] [ 42 ]
09 11 22 26 42 49 ( 25 ) [ 09 02 11 04 16 07 ] [ 25 ]
13 25 40 42 43 46 ( 02 ) [ 13 12 15 02 01 03 ] [ 02 ]
21 30 38 44 48 49 ( 45 ) [ 21 09 08 06 04 01 ] [ 45 ]
07 19 35 41 44 49 ( 07 ) [ 07 12 16 06 03 05 ] [ 07 ]
02 08 21 33 34 40 ( 30 ) [ 02 06 13 12 01 06 ] [ 30 ]
03 08 23 32 47 48 ( 11 ) [ 03 05 15 09 15 01 ] [ 11 ]
02 10 16 21 34 42 ( 40 ) [ 02 08 06 05 13 08 ] [ 40 ]
02 11 18 31 33 36 ( 08 ) [ 02 09 07 13 02 03 ] [ 08 ]
04 09 15 31 34 47 ( 16 ) [ 04 05 06 16 03 13 ] [ 16 ]
08 12 19 20 31 48 ( 01 ) [ 08 04 07 01 11 17 ] [ 01 ]
20 28 29 31 40 44 ( 27 ) [ 20 08 01 02 09 04 ] [ 27 ]
02 03 07 32 45 47 ( 04 ) [ 02 01 04 25 13 02 ] [ 04 ]
01 12 30 40 44 47 ( 13 ) [ 01 11 18 10 04 03 ] [ 13 ]
09 13 33 37 38 42 ( 12 ) [ 09 04 20 04 01 04 ] [ 12 ]
10 14 16 18 33 35 ( 17 ) [ 10 04 02 02 15 02 ] [ 17 ]
15 17 34 43 48 49 ( 37 ) [ 15 02 17 09 05 01 ] [ 37 ]
01 06 11 12 19 38 ( 49 ) [ 01 05 05 01 07 19 ] [ 49 ]
05 09 14 31 33 44 ( 08 ) [ 05 04 05 17 02 11 ] [ 08 ]
08 10 15 22 29 45 ( 30 ) [ 08 02 05 07 07 16 ] [ 30 ]
09 11 16 32 37 38 ( 03 ) [ 09 02 05 16 05 01 ] [ 03 ]
09 29 33 45 46 47 ( 41 ) [ 09 20 04 12 01 01 ] [ 41 ]
04 21 25 37 39 47 ( 24 ) [ 04 17 04 12 02 08 ] [ 24 ]
09 17 20 28 36 38 ( 05 ) [ 09 08 03 08 08 02 ] [ 05 ]
05 16 29 35 41 49 ( 02 ) [ 05 11 13 06 06 08 ] [ 02 ]
33 37 40 45 47 49 ( 45 ) [ 33 04 03 05 02 02 ] [ 45 ]
04 24 32 39 41 47 ( 41 ) [ 04 20 08 07 02 06 ] [ 41 ]
02 18 27 32 39 49 ( 49 ) [ 02 16 09 05 07 10 ] [ 49 ]

Cobster
09-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Quickpick.
A lot of the big winners have won that way.

Scenicdrive
09-13-2006, 01:01 AM
lol..I think Camilla is hot, or there is something she does right. .but sorry doc I was away from home and my laptop battery run out on me so I couldn't do the numbers as the software is stored on my laptop.
Do you still need the numbers or did you already win already without my assistance ?
LOL!!! Actually the good doc thinks Camilla is one fine woman. It is just Charlie does not have what it takes to be a great king. As for mega millions, the drawing was held at 11:00 PM EST yesterday (9-12-2006). The winning combination is 3 16 25 30 44 & the mega ball is 42. I just had 20 shots of quick pick as my usual donation to the house. The way things go, I probably will be struck by lightening ten different times before I hit the jackpot. :eek: Just for fun, I say the next drawing will start with 8 and ends with 51. So lets see your magic, Fred.

Fred Zed
09-13-2006, 01:45 AM
Quickpick.
A lot of the big winners have won that way.
Quick picks are for lazy people, they take the fun out of gambling. :)
Don't you think it's more fun to think you worked hard for your winnings ( or losses ..lol).

Scenicdrive
09-13-2006, 01:53 AM
The mega millions jackpot is now $163 million for Friday's drawing (9-15-06) since no one hits the winning combination yet. Good luck to both you and me, Fred. :)

Fred Zed
09-13-2006, 02:22 AM
That jackpot is ours doc. Here are the predictions:

05 21 38 39 43 ( 28 ) [ 05 16 17 01 04 ] [ 28 ]
12 14 26 33 51 ( 09 ) [ 12 02 12 07 18 ] [ 09 ]
01 05 13 20 47 ( 03 ) [ 01 04 08 07 27 ] [ 03 ]
02 10 17 26 44 ( 39 ) [ 02 08 07 09 18 ] [ 39 ]
07 08 20 41 52 ( 49 ) [ 07 01 12 21 11 ] [ 49 ]
04 05 20 28 44 ( 01 ) [ 04 01 15 08 16 ] [ 01 ]
10 15 16 34 55 ( 43 ) [ 10 05 01 18 21 ] [ 43 ]
01 04 09 23 41 ( 21 ) [ 01 03 05 14 18 ] [ 21 ]
01 17 29 33 43 ( 19 ) [ 01 16 12 04 10 ] [ 19 ]
02 19 35 43 54 ( 06 ) [ 02 17 16 08 11 ] [ 06 ]
18 35 40 42 45 ( 36 ) [ 18 17 05 02 03 ] [ 36 ]
01 10 13 24 49 ( 30 ) [ 01 09 03 11 25 ] [ 30 ]
13 19 20 31 53 ( 09 ) [ 13 06 01 11 22 ] [ 09 ]
05 15 27 28 44 ( 39 ) [ 05 10 12 01 16 ] [ 39 ]
04 26 36 38 47 ( 24 ) [ 04 22 10 02 09 ] [ 24 ]
01 14 36 42 45 ( 20 ) [ 01 13 22 06 03 ] [ 20 ]
12 16 28 33 55 ( 19 ) [ 12 04 12 05 22 ] [ 19 ]
11 16 17 29 47 ( 01 ) [ 11 05 01 12 18 ] [ 01 ]
16 21 30 31 49 ( 15 ) [ 16 05 09 01 18 ] [ 15 ]
01 14 35 45 55 ( 35 ) [ 01 13 21 10 10 ] [ 35 ]
02 15 35 45 56 ( 23 ) [ 02 13 20 10 11 ] [ 23 ]
10 29 47 49 56 ( 28 ) [ 10 19 18 02 07 ] [ 28 ]
13 27 35 36 43 ( 43 ) [ 13 14 08 01 07 ] [ 43 ]
03 15 17 34 56 ( 42 ) [ 03 12 02 17 22 ] [ 42 ]
01 13 21 51 52 ( 05 ) [ 01 12 08 30 01 ] [ 05 ]
01 09 15 32 43 ( 32 ) [ 01 08 06 17 11 ] [ 32 ]
18 20 22 31 52 ( 07 ) [ 18 02 02 09 21 ] [ 07 ]
06 07 16 34 42 ( 12 ) [ 06 01 09 18 08 ] [ 12 ]
01 16 26 34 54 ( 35 ) [ 01 15 10 08 20 ] [ 35 ]
06 21 33 34 41 ( 28 ) [ 06 15 12 01 07 ] [ 28 ]
12 20 21 35 50 ( 34 ) [ 12 08 01 14 15 ] [ 34 ]
04 14 15 35 49 ( 10 ) [ 04 10 01 20 14 ] [ 10 ]
05 06 27 43 52 ( 45 ) [ 05 01 21 16 09 ] [ 45 ]
05 15 23 24 44 ( 19 ) [ 05 10 08 01 20 ] [ 19 ]
03 04 13 16 46 ( 02 ) [ 03 01 09 03 30 ] [ 02 ]
01 07 09 44 45 ( 16 ) [ 01 06 02 35 01 ] [ 16 ]
18 24 27 28 42 ( 24 ) [ 18 06 03 01 14 ] [ 24 ]
21 33 34 43 48 ( 34 ) [ 21 12 01 09 05 ] [ 34 ]
05 21 29 31 53 ( 22 ) [ 05 16 08 02 22 ] [ 22 ]
01 09 13 20 49 ( 35 ) [ 01 08 04 07 29 ] [ 35 ]
15 33 38 39 50 ( 34 ) [ 15 18 05 01 11 ] [ 34 ]
02 05 20 34 52 ( 12 ) [ 02 03 15 14 18 ] [ 12 ]
17 29 40 41 44 ( 42 ) [ 17 12 11 01 03 ] [ 42 ]
22 27 29 42 47 ( 46 ) [ 22 05 02 13 05 ] [ 46 ]
01 19 30 37 56 ( 50 ) [ 01 18 11 07 19 ] [ 50 ]
02 05 15 29 51 ( 50 ) [ 02 03 10 14 22 ] [ 50 ]
07 21 33 35 54 ( 32 ) [ 07 14 12 02 19 ] [ 32 ]
01 04 08 25 46 ( 30 ) [ 01 03 04 17 21 ] [ 30 ]
01 03 11 12 48 ( 02 ) [ 01 02 08 01 36 ] [ 02 ]
15 23 34 36 45 ( 10 ) [ 15 08 11 02 09 ] [ 10 ]
04 17 24 39 44 ( 02 ) [ 04 13 07 15 05 ] [ 02 ]
04 26 29 46 56 ( 19 ) [ 04 22 03 17 10 ] [ 19 ]
24 31 40 41 52 ( 43 ) [ 24 07 09 01 11 ] [ 43 ]
19 26 45 47 50 ( 08 ) [ 19 07 19 02 03 ] [ 08 ]
04 13 40 42 43 ( 12 ) [ 04 09 27 02 01 ] [ 12 ]
15 36 49 52 54 ( 22 ) [ 15 21 13 03 02 ] [ 22 ]
16 30 47 53 56 ( 45 ) [ 16 14 17 06 03 ] [ 45 ]
01 04 10 19 49 ( 27 ) [ 01 03 06 09 30 ] [ 27 ]
02 08 15 26 38 ( 21 ) [ 02 06 07 11 12 ] [ 21 ]
15 30 32 42 55 ( 38 ) [ 15 15 02 10 13 ] [ 38 ]
09 10 13 34 44 ( 28 ) [ 09 01 03 21 10 ] [ 28 ]
10 29 32 49 52 ( 35 ) [ 10 19 03 17 03 ] [ 35 ]
01 04 09 12 46 ( 32 ) [ 01 03 05 03 34 ] [ 32 ]
09 10 16 53 56 ( 22 ) [ 09 01 06 37 03 ] [ 22 ]
09 10 26 43 48 ( 23 ) [ 09 01 16 17 05 ] [ 23 ]
04 06 29 32 45 ( 07 ) [ 04 02 23 03 13 ] [ 07 ]
02 05 30 34 41 ( 26 ) [ 02 03 25 04 07 ] [ 26 ]
14 16 34 51 55 ( 02 ) [ 14 02 18 17 04 ] [ 02 ]
01 07 24 32 45 ( 30 ) [ 01 06 17 08 13 ] [ 30 ]
17 26 27 38 51 ( 03 ) [ 17 09 01 11 13 ] [ 03 ]
31 33 40 46 49 ( 21 ) [ 31 02 07 06 03 ] [ 21 ]
12 35 37 44 53 ( 14 ) [ 12 23 02 07 09 ] [ 14 ]
09 19 23 25 51 ( 10 ) [ 09 10 04 02 26 ] [ 10 ]
07 17 22 49 55 ( 13 ) [ 07 10 05 27 06 ] [ 13 ]
28 35 44 48 50 ( 50 ) [ 28 07 09 04 02 ] [ 50 ]
06 07 17 30 52 ( 29 ) [ 06 01 10 13 22 ] [ 29 ]
20 31 33 34 39 ( 11 ) [ 20 11 02 01 05 ] [ 11 ]
10 11 24 25 38 ( 50 ) [ 10 01 13 01 13 ] [ 50 ]
03 07 25 30 44 ( 29 ) [ 03 04 18 05 14 ] [ 29 ]
04 24 38 49 51 ( 32 ) [ 04 20 14 11 02 ] [ 32 ]
02 06 17 27 55 ( 44 ) [ 02 04 11 10 28 ] [ 44 ]
12 19 20 30 51 ( 01 ) [ 12 07 01 10 21 ] [ 01 ]
15 30 40 50 53 ( 04 ) [ 15 15 10 10 03 ] [ 04 ]
25 30 39 41 45 ( 11 ) [ 25 05 09 02 04 ] [ 11 ]
03 07 12 14 43 ( 07 ) [ 03 04 05 02 29 ] [ 07 ]
11 12 29 33 35 ( 37 ) [ 11 01 17 04 02 ] [ 37 ]
03 29 36 44 53 ( 07 ) [ 03 26 07 08 09 ] [ 07 ]
11 15 32 36 49 ( 09 ) [ 11 04 17 04 13 ] [ 09 ]
33 36 39 42 51 ( 41 ) [ 33 03 03 03 09 ] [ 41 ]
02 10 18 39 47 ( 21 ) [ 02 08 08 21 08 ] [ 21 ]
06 14 15 36 42 ( 19 ) [ 06 08 01 21 06 ] [ 19 ]
15 18 26 34 51 ( 01 ) [ 15 03 08 08 17 ] [ 01 ]
03 04 34 53 55 ( 17 ) [ 03 01 30 19 02 ] [ 17 ]
03 37 40 54 55 ( 46 ) [ 03 34 03 14 01 ] [ 46 ]
01 08 10 38 51 ( 19 ) [ 01 07 02 28 13 ] [ 19 ]
15 19 48 52 53 ( 25 ) [ 15 04 29 04 01 ] [ 25 ]
12 32 45 50 56 ( 16 ) [ 12 20 13 05 06 ] [ 16 ]
03 17 32 48 54 ( 33 ) [ 03 14 15 16 06 ] [ 33 ]
04 16 27 43 51 ( 42 ) [ 04 12 11 16 08 ] [ 42 ]
14 31 32 44 53 ( 29 ) [ 14 17 01 12 09 ] [ 29 ]

Fred Zed
09-13-2006, 02:43 AM
For fun, I say the next drawing will start with 8 and ends with 51. So lets see your magic, Fred.

8-12-29-46-50 (51)
8-10-22-29-37 (40)
8-13-14-32-53 (41)

Cobster
09-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Quick picks are for lazy people, they take the fun out of gambling.
Don't you think it's more fun to think you worked hard for your winnings ( or losses ..lol).
lol @ losses.
I'll admit you get a slight pump out of it (when using the wheel), but with that comes the increased level of hope. In turn, the higher the hopes, the higher the let down - because when you don't get all 6, you get purrrdy pissed. :p

Cobster
09-13-2006, 09:24 AM
The mega millions jackpot is now $163 million for Friday's drawing (9-15-06) since no one hits the winning combination yet. Good luck for both you and me, Fred.
I'm gonna call my buddy in the states and ask him to buy me some tickets.
Sure enough if my #'s come up, I won't be hearing from him anymore I suspect. :p

Scenicdrive
09-13-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm gonna call my buddy in the states and ask him to buy me some tickets.
Sure enough if my #'s come up, I won't be hearing from him anymore I suspect.
Hey, best of luck. :) Hope your buddy does not cheat on you!!! LOL!!! You may want to try the Powerball lotto, currently valued at USD$137 million to be drawn today at participating states. http://www.usamega.com/

Scenicdrive
09-13-2006, 11:35 AM
8-12-29-46-50 (51)
8-10-22-29-37 (40)
8-13-14-32-53 (41)

I shall buy three tickets for Friday's drawing. I assume the number in parenthesis is from the set of bonus/Megaball numbers. It only runs from 1 to 46. So I shall switch the first set of numbers into 8-12-29-46-50 (15). The other numbers will go in as you predict. Hope the luck stars shine on us, Fred. :) On the other hand, we may have to share the jackpot even if we win since many terbites may be buying these same combinations as well. LOL!!!

Cobster
09-13-2006, 11:42 AM
Hey, best of luck. :) Hope your buddy does not cheat on you!!! LOL!!! You may want to try the Powerball lotto, currently valued at USD$137 million to be drawn today at participating states. http://www.usamega.com/
Gonna check it out, thanks for the link.

Scenicdrive
09-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Gonna check it out, thanks for the link.
You are welcome. It cost $2 to buy a lotto ticket & they require you to buy 5 tickets minimum from that website but at least no one can cheat on you. May the force be with you!!! :cool:

rotti
09-14-2006, 03:45 PM
to minor success but worth watching...
Usually take the top 10 and box them

http://www.lottolore.com/l649md.html

mrpolarbear
09-14-2006, 05:51 PM
to minor success but worth watching...
Usually take the top 10 and box them

http://www.lottolore.com/l649md.html
I just checked out that web site and was looking at the pick three numbers game. Why are there different payouts for straight winners? Is the payout tied to something like pari mutual betting. Here in Illinois 1 dollar straight 3 differt numbers gets y ou 500 bucks .

Fred Zed
09-15-2006, 01:32 PM
I just checked out that web site and was looking at the pick three numbers game. Why are there different payouts for straight winners? Is the payout tied to something like pari mutual betting. Here in Illinois 1 dollar straight 3 differt numbers gets y ou 500 bucks .
They devide the total amount in the pot by the number of winners.
But if you are confident about your number coming up you can wager $5 or $10.
Back in May I wagered $5 on 503. Lo and behold the number came up that day and I got $1900.00!

Scenicdrive
09-16-2006, 05:12 PM
8-12-29-46-50 (51)
8-10-22-29-37 (40)
8-13-14-32-53 (41)
There was one $163 million jackpot winner from Georgia in the Friday, September 15, 2006 Mega Millions drawing. It looks like we have to wait a little while for the jackpot to build up again. On the other hand, powerball is still worth $157 Million. Fred, it looks like we have to work out a different lotto strategy for the biggies. :) LOL!!!

Fred Zed
09-16-2006, 06:00 PM
There was one $163 million jackpot winner from Georgia in the Friday, September 15, 2006 Mega Millions drawing. Fred, it looks like we have to work out a different lotto strategy for the biggies. :) LOL!!!
I think you need volume + good numbers to have a decent shot at any lottery.
3 lines won't cut it.
May be we should start raising funds here on TERB & purchase the Powerball tickets in bulk ?
Unless you are very lucky ( like Cobster ) then you just a buy a single Quick Pick.

Scenicdrive
09-16-2006, 07:02 PM
I think you need volume + good numbers to have a decent shot at any lottery.
3 lines won't cut it.
May be we should start raising funds here on TERB & purchase the Powerball tickets in bulk ?
Unless you are very lucky ( like Cobster ) then you just a buy a single Quick Pick.
LOL!!! The good doc wishes he is as lucky as Cobster. Lady Luck is like my temperamental mistress. *frown* The TERB lotto syndicate is an interesting idea and I am all for it if it works out. :) It will certainly increase the chance of winning by volume. I am just not sure you can increase the odds of hitting big by limiting to certain set or sets of numbers, to induce Lady Luck to visit.

Fred Zed
09-16-2006, 10:16 PM
LOL!!! The good doc wishes he is as lucky as Cobster. Lady Luck is like my temperamental mistress. *frown* I am just not sure you can increase the odds of hitting big by limiting to certain set or sets of numbers, to induce Lady Luck to visit.

Yes, you certainly can improve the odds so instead of picking one number as our start point we could have picked 5. 7. 8, 9. 15 etc and generated 4 to 5 lines for each.
If you get the first ball correct you only have 5 to go.
You will be surprised, but sometimes these manipulations can mirror the actual numbers or close to the actual numbers. Somehow you have to pay for the tickets and it does help to at least get a few numbers correct. As for the TERB Syndicate, while it is a great idea, I don't think people will send us money until we demonstrate that our prediction skills are good.

Scenicdrive
09-17-2006, 02:24 AM
Yes, you certainly can improve the odds so instead of picking one number as our start point we could have picked 5. 7. 8, 9. 15 etc and generated 4 to 5 lines for each.
If you get the first ball correct you only have 5 to go.
You will be surprised, but sometimes these manipulations can mirror the actual numbers or close to the actual numbers. Somehow you have to pay for the tickets and it does help to at least get a few numbers correct.

You are perhaps an optimist Fred. The good doc is a believer of randomness when it comes to picking numbers. Over the years, I must have played the big lotto games many different ways, sometimes methodological, sometimes purely random, sometimes with lotto software, and sometimes a combination of them. I bought anywhere from $10.00 to $1,000.00 each time, depends on the jackpots of different games. The end results have been the same, the good doc has always been at the short end of the stick. :eek: I am not sure manipulations of numbers are any better than let nature takes its course. But I shall continue to play as I never know when my lucky stars will shine on me. LOL!!!

As for the TERB Syndicate, while it is a great idea, I don't think people will send us money until we demonstrate that our prediction skills are good.

To avoid any appearance of paradox and irony, I take it to mean that you can predict the winning combinations only from a relatively large pool of numbers and combinations. That is to say, you and I are not willing to put up such large sum of money, say $100,000.00 for some 'enhanced' chances. That is when the advantages of a syndicate come in as it is more affordable to a large number of people to put up with $100,000.00 than from 1 or 2 persons. Otherwise if your winning combo is from a relative small sample, say 1000 hits, wouldn't you just put up the money and win it all yourself??? I would. LOL!!!

Fred Zed
09-18-2006, 09:39 AM
I bought anywhere from $10.00 to $1,000.00 each time, depends on the jackpots of different games. The end results have been the same, the good doc has always been at the short end of the stick.

To avoid any appearance of paradox and irony, I take it to mean that you can predict the winning combinations only from a relatively large pool of numbers and combinations. LOL!!!
That can be done. Combos are expensive but sometimes they work, as long as a good percentage of the correct numbers are in your combo number pool. It's much easier than trying to guess all 6 numbers correctly. Btw good doc the average person can only guess up to 3 numbers correct. Don't count on getting more than 3 correct unless you are very lucky or you resort to some other methods ( combos, high volume, group play etc)
http://www.lotto649.ws/archive/index.php/t-130.html

Scenicdrive
09-18-2006, 12:37 PM
That can be done. Combos are expensive but sometimes they work, as long as a good percentage of the correct numbers are in your combo number pool. It's much easier than trying to guess all 6 numbers correctly. Btw good doc the average person can only guess up to 3 numbers correct. Don't count on getting more than 3 correct unless you are very lucky or you resort to some other methods ( combos, high volume, group play etc)....
Geezzz....Fred, sounds like we have to borrow the play book from the science of hobbyism to hit it big. :p LORL!!!

Fred Zed
09-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Geezzz....Fred, sounds like we have to borrow the play book from the science of hobbyism to hit it big. :p LORL!!!
Yes, doc, stick to playing Pick3 unless you are willing to get down to work and wheel some numbers. Here is a good site to get you started: www.pick3stats.com

Scenicdrive
09-19-2006, 12:01 AM
Yes, doc, stick to playing Pick3 unless you are willing to get down to work and wheel some numbers. Here is a good site to get you started: www.pick3stats.com
Yes, Fred, the good doc is willing to get down to work and wheel some numbers on his professional girlfriends and mistresses. :D Seriously, Pick3 or 4 or 5 never interest me. Perhaps I am getting old now. *frown* LOL!!! Only big time jackpots excite me. It is interesting to see if lady luck can be tempered with and I already know your answers. Do you see any differences in terms of presuppositions, systems, and methodologies you should use for big time mega Lotto (more than 10 millions for jackpots) and small time lotto games (less than 10 millions for jackpots)? Their odds of winning jackpots are very different.

Cobster
09-19-2006, 12:03 AM
Yes, Fred, the good doc is willing to get down to work and wheel some numbers on his professional girlfriends and mistresses. Seriously, Pick3 or 4 or 5 never interest me. Perhaps I am getting old now. *frown* Only big time jackpots excite me.
Gotta get the blood pressure up somehow and big jackpots will do it. lmao Wise man you are Scenic, very wise.:D

Scenicdrive
09-19-2006, 12:08 AM
Gotta get the blood pressure up somehow and big jackpots will do it. lmao Wise man you are Scenic, very wise.
Likewise, you are not that shabby yourself, Cobster. LOL!!! :cool:

Cobster
09-19-2006, 12:10 AM
Well thanks...lol
But the only thing about this wheeling system is, it's somewhat difficult to understand. Since I've never been mathematically inclined, it's making me go mental trying to understand it. Stupid Fred got me in on this crap. :rolleyes:

Scenicdrive
09-19-2006, 12:17 AM
Well thanks...lol
But the only thing about this wheeling system is, it's somewhat difficult to understand. Since I've never been mathematically inclined, it's making me go mental trying to understand it. Stupid Fred got me in on this crap.
LOL!!! Actually Fred is very profound in many ways with these numbers games. It takes time to understand something complex, especially more sophisticated wheeling systems. It is just that between Fred and the good doc, we differ in our belief systems. ;)

Cobster
09-19-2006, 12:22 AM
I still believe it's random, with a HINT of guesstimation.
Yet, when I mention the big jackpots were hit by quick picks, I'm sure he doesn't like that too much. lol

Scenicdrive
09-19-2006, 12:36 AM
I still believe it's random, with a HINT of guesstimation.
Yet, when I mention the big jackpots were hit by quick picks, I'm sure he doesn't like that too much. lol
LOL!!! I guess Fred likes to have at least some control of these numbers. Hypothetically, if you can see all the possible causal relations between the lotto balls, the lotto machine, and the executioner who pushes the button of the machine, you can determine the winning combinations easy. A feat only the all knowing God or great, great, great...grandpa Zeus can do. If you have them on your side, you will win all the time. LOL!!! :cool: Otherwise, randomness of outcome and luck are the names of the game.

Cobster
09-19-2006, 12:51 AM
This is where I agree. I think it's random.
*waits for Fredster to chime in now* ;)
However, the Law of Probability has maybe some minute say in it as well.
But could someone explain how the lady that won her second million in 4 years get it with a scratch card, again? H'ummmm...?

Scenicdrive
09-19-2006, 01:17 AM
*waits for Fredster to chime in now*
But could someone explain how the lady that won her second million in 4 years get it with a scratch card, again? H'ummmm...?
The good doc heard that there is a predominant school of thought who stresses in the short run, the outcomes of lotto drawings are not as random as it should be. For example, in the short run, some numbers may come out from the lotto machine more than the others. That opens the door to all kinds of theories about prediction, manipuation, and what not. But in the long run, true randomness will reign regardless.

About the lady who won a million twice, without getting into understanding the infinite connections and interconnection of causal relations, lets say that she is one damn lucky woman. :cool: The good doc wishes he has her kind of luck!!! LOL!!!

booboobear
09-19-2006, 08:32 AM
*waits for Fredster to chime in now* ;)

As all of you know the odds of winning the big prize are so high that really there is no strategy.
I would like to see a decent prize for3 or 4 numbers say $ 100 for 3 nos. $ 500 for 4 , limit top prize to pay for the xtr payout.
I have a hard enough time getting 3 numbers . Blackjack has better odds.

Cobster
09-19-2006, 09:24 AM
The good doc heard that there is a predominant school of thought who stresses in the short run, the outcomes of lotto drawings are not as random as it should be. For example, in the short run, some numbers may come out from the lotto machine more than the others. That opens the door to all kinds of theories about prediction, manipuation, and what not. But in the long run, true randomness will reign regardless.

About the lady who won a million twice, without getting into understanding the infinite connections and interconnection of causal relations, lets say that she is one damn lucky woman. The good doc wishes he has her kind of luck!!! LOL!!!
Ya, that lady has lady luck on her side. Probably a feminist, figures. ;)

But I'll keep trying the wheeling and the quick picks for the bigger stuff. =)

Fred Zed
09-19-2006, 10:53 AM
As all of you know the odds of winning the big prize are so high that really there is no strategy.
I would like to see a decent prize for3 or 4 numbers say $ 100 for 3 nos. $ 500 for 4 , limit top prize to pay for the xtr payout.
I have a hard enough time getting 3 numbers . Blackjack has better odds.
I agree ,,the lower - tier prices really suck. When I got 5/6 back in May all I got was $2,800..the guy who got 6/6 got $8million. To make matters worse he collected his big cheque the same day I collected mine, I actually saw them hand over the big cheque to him. 5/6 without bonus should be at least $100,000, with bonus $250,000.

Scenicdrive
09-19-2006, 01:46 PM
I agree ,,the lower - tier prices really suck. When I got 5/6 back in May all I got was $2,800..the guy who got 6/6 got $8million. To make matters worse he collected his big cheque the same day I collected mine, I actually saw them hand over the big cheque to him. 5/6 without bonus should be at least $100.000, with bonus $250,000.
Geezzz, that must be ten times worse than the best strip tease that one can imagine. :eek: Lets go get the biggies Fred!!! LOL!!!

Cobster
09-20-2006, 12:16 AM
I agree ,,the lower - tier prices really suck. When I got 5/6 back in May all I got was $2,800..the guy who got 6/6 got $8million. To make matters worse he collected his big cheque the same day I collected mine, I actually saw them hand over the big cheque to him. 5/6 without bonus should be at least $100.000, with bonus $250,000.
Did I read that right Fred?
5/6 numbers should only be a measly $100.000???
Doesn't matter how many 0's you put after the decimal point, that still reads as $100 - one hundred. :D

Scenicdrive
09-20-2006, 12:36 AM
Did I read that right Fred?
5/6 numbers should only be a measly $100.000???
Doesn't matter how many 0's you put after the decimal point, that still reads as $100 - one hundred.
Don't worry, Cobster. When Freddie hits it big, he will hire a secretary to do the typing for him. :cool: Hope his secretary is not typing while sitting on his lap. LOL!!!

Cobster
09-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Ya, then you know he'll create a new forum called...
"Secretaries (onlap)"
"Secreataries (ondesk)". :D

Scenicdrive
09-20-2006, 01:04 AM
Ya, then you know he'll create a new forum called...
"Secretaries (onlap)"
"Secreataries (ondesk)".
You mean "Sex-cretaries On Your Lap" or "Sex-cretaries On Your Desk"??? Wouldn't that be reserved for lotto winners only??? :p LOL!!!

Cobster
09-20-2006, 01:14 AM
lol.
Yep, for lotto winners only with a minimum of $100 to be eligible to post. :p

Scenicdrive
09-20-2006, 01:20 AM
lol.
Yep, for lotto winners only with a minimum of $100 to be eligible to post.
Geezzz....The good doc sees a long line forming for Pick 3 & 4s. Please make sure the sex-cretaries do not add any more 0s to $100 or the sex-cretaries may not be too busy. LOL!!! :p

Cobster
09-20-2006, 09:05 AM
lmao good one.

booboobear
09-20-2006, 09:06 AM
I agree ,,the lower - tier prices really suck. When I got 5/6 back in May all I got was $2,800..the guy who got 6/6 got $8million. To make matters worse he collected his big cheque the same day I collected mine, I actually saw them hand over the big cheque to him. 5/6 without bonus should be at least $100,000, with bonus $250,000.

I know how you must have felt , I don't think anybody plays for 3 or 4 numbers , I can't even get that not that it would change my life. Let's start our own lottery.

Fred Zed
09-22-2006, 12:01 AM
Geezzz....The good doc sees a long line forming for Pick 3 & 4s. Please make sure the sex-cretaries do not add any more 0s to $100 or the sex-cretaries may not be too busy. LOL!!! :p
Powerball is $203 million this week (US funds)
http://www.betslips.com/order.aspx?game=PB

$203M US Dollars = $228.263M Canadian Dollars

Scenicdrive
09-22-2006, 12:27 AM
I know how you must have felt , I don't think anybody plays for 3 or 4 numbers , I can't even get that not that it would change my life. Let's start our own lottery.

Powerball is $203 million this week (US funds)
http://www.betslips.com/order.aspx?game=PB

$203M US Dollars = $228.263M Canadian Dollars
Yes, booboobear & Fred. The good doc is aware of the humongous multi-state Powerball jackpot for this Saturday. An Internet site such as http://www.usamega.com/ charges $2 per combination whereas the real cost is $1 per combination if you visit any regular vendors, say in a grocery store, gas station, or what not. The gross profit thus is $1 per pick and I do not imagine the processing cost will be that much. So the potential for huge profit is good if TERB lotto will sell tickets over the Internet. Bet we can get people to buy lotto tickets all over the world!!!

Now, let the good doc entertain the second leg of the ‘walking on two legs’ business strategy for TERB lotto (the first leg being Terb lotto syndicate to pool in money aiming to hit big and share the wealth among its participating members). To gain competitive advantage over similar websites such as www.usamega.com, TERB lotto may offer bonus to lotto purchasers from the public. For example, if they buy a certain amount of tickets, they will get a TERB calendar filled with TERB hot babes. LOL!!! If they buy X amount of tickets, they get a coupon worth a strip tease from the volunteering TERB babes. LOL!!! If they purchase Y amount of tickets, they get a gift certificate worth a dinner treat with one of the volunteer hot ladies. If they buy Z amount of tickets, they get a coupon for a sizzling date from any volunteering hot babes of their choosing. LOL!!! Sounds interesting eh??? X, Y, Z will be large quantities of tickets of course!!! Perhaps Fred and the good doc do not have to hit any big jackpots and still will become millionaires. So what you say Fred??? :cool: LOL!!!

Now let the good doc think of the ‘walking on three legs’ business strategy. Hmmm...it is getting more interesting!!!LORL!!!

Fred Zed
09-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Now, let the good doc entertain the second leg of the ‘walking on two legs’ business strategy for TERB lotto (the first leg being Terb lotto syndicate to pool in money aiming to hit big and share the wealth among its participating members). To gain competitive advantage over similar websites such as www.usamega.com, TERB lotto may offer bonus to lotto purchasers from the public. For example, if they buy a certain amount of tickets, they will get a TERB calendar filled with TERB hot babes. LOL!!! If they buy X amount of tickets, they get a coupon worth a strip tease from the volunteering TERB babes. LOL!!! If they purchase Y amount of tickets, they get a gift certificate worth a dinner treat with one of the volunteer hot ladies. If they buy Z amount of tickets, they get a coupon for a sizzling date from any volunteering hot babes of their choosing. LOL!!! Sounds interesting eh??? X, Y, Z will be large quantities of tickets of course!!! Perhaps Fred and the good doc do not have to hit any big jackpots and still will become millionaires. So what you say Fred??? :cool: LOL!!!

Now let the good doc think of the ‘walking on three legs’ business strategy. Hmmm...it is getting more interesting!!!LORL!!!
Interesting business plan doc. We should hire a financial analyst to do some projections:
>> Revenue forecast for TERB Lotto Inc 2006-2012
Does this mean we have given up hope of ever winning the big one ??
Should I throw out all my Lotto wheels ?

Scenicdrive
09-23-2006, 02:12 AM
Interesting business plan doc. We should hire a financial analyst to do some projections:
>> Revenue forecast for TERB Lotto Inc 2006-2012
Does this mean we have given up hope of ever winning the big one ??
Should I throw out all my Lotto wheels ?

Fred, glad you enjoy the good doc’s business thinking. LOL!!! There are indeed quite a bit of work to do before the fascinating ideas can be actualized, become productive and profitable. For Zeus’ sake, we are not giving up hope of winning the biggie. In fact the best hope of realizing it is through the TERB Lotto syndicate in which the participating members’ investments are pool together for volume purchasing and better number picking strategies. This is what I called the first leg business strategy. Of course, profit is to be made from administering this syndicate. So instead of throwing out all your Lotto wheels, we should work earnestly on the various prediction and strategy models, wheeling systems included, for the Lotto Syndicate. Have a quality research team, however small, will help. The goal is to show the syndicate members and potential members that our methods and number picking strategies are superior than the existing competitors.

The second leg business plan I actually let out a glimpse in post #64 of this thread. Essentially, this is the Internet lotto vendor facility for the buying public, except that we will have superior competitive advantage through bundling of services. We can even include Canadian Lotto games with decent jackpot prizes, $3 or $4 million at their starting minimum, for example.

Now the good doc is thinking about the third leg of this Lotto empire, namely a one stop shopping concept for all major lotto games and beyond. There will be scale and scope economy. There will be synergy between the different legs of lotto ventures and beyond. Please PM the good doc if indeed you are serious about turning it into a business venture. Upon discussing the various details, we can decide whether it is a go. If it is a go, then we can decide what this entity will be, for example, whether to accept shareholders or not, etc., etc….

The upshot really is, if we cannot or do not win the big ones via the syndicate or the TERB Lotto pool, we will win from the business side of it. A can’t lose strategy eh??? Consider people pour in billions and billions of dollars in lotto games each year. Why not make us rich from this process as well??? A very entertaining and profitable idea indeed!!! Don't you think??? :cool: LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
09-24-2006, 11:50 AM
The Saturday, September 23, 2006 Powerball drawing results are 13-21-26-45-50, and the Powerball is 20. Someone from Iowa hit the $203 million jackpot. The good doc will have to wait for his turn. ;) LOL!!!

Fred Zed
09-24-2006, 01:49 PM
The Saturday, September 23, 2006 Powerball drawing results are 13-21-26-45-50, and the Powerball is 20. Someone from Iowa hit the $203 million jackpot. The good doc will have to wait for his turn. ;) LOL!!!
It's only a matter of time before your turn comes good doc, just keep wheeling those lottery numbers.

Scenicdrive
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
It's only a matter of time before your turn comes good doc, just keep wheeling those lottery numbers.
LOL!!! As you wish Fred. It will not be too long of a wait if the Jedi Council will allow the good doc to manipulate 'the Force' for the right combination. May 'the Force' be with you too!!! :cool: LMAO!!!

Fred Zed
09-24-2006, 11:07 PM
LOL!!! As you wish Fred. It will not be too long of a wait if the Jedi Council will allow the good doc to manipulate 'the Force' for the right combination. May 'the Force' be with you too!!! :cool: LMAO!!!
Lol...I have always believed the quickest way to get rich is to turn a hobby into a cash generating machine, so I will be reviewing your business plan and will be in touch. Ofcourse there are a lot of practical hurdles to overcome.
The randomness of Lotto numbers depends in part on how thoroughly the balls are mixed, and how well the Lotto machine is maintained, so there is hope for you and me.
If the regular guy who mixes the Powerball Lotto balls takes a vacation and is replaced by a less competent guy that may be our chance for a jackpot win.

Scenicdrive
09-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Lol...I have always believed the quickest way to get rich is to turn a hobby into a cash generating machine, so I will be reviewing your business plan and will be in touch. Ofcourse there are a lot of practical hurdles to overcome.
The randomness of Lotto numbers depends in part on how thoroughly the balls are mixed, and how well the Lotto machine is maintained, so there is hope for you and me.
If the regular guy who mixes the Powerball Lotto balls takes a vacation and is replaced by a less competent guy that may be our chance for a jackpot win.
LOL!!! It is not just a hobby but a hobby heavily laden with cash, Fred. In 2005, according to this report (http://www.stateline.org/live/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=136&languageId=1&contentId=114503), just in USA alone, Americans spent $53 billions in lotto, allowing state governments to collect more than $15 billions in profit. Imagine if one per cent of this spending is for you and the other one is for the good doc, it is better than hitting the biggest lotto jackpot so far. Moreover, there are big money lotto gaming all over the world. So the potential for profit is many times over. Of course, as a business venture, a lot of work need to be done. On those we have no difference of opinions. LOL!!!

So far, the good doc was just playing with his business mind in between breaks when his mistresses and girlfriends were not keeping him busy. :eek: LOL!!! These are sketchy ideas from a casual thinking mind. There are certainly many practical issues to deal with but it is a start. So feel free to review. If you are serious then keep the good doc informed. I shall then have to do some heavy duty thinking. LOL!!! The good doc always like to turn interesting conceptual thinking into reality. A beautiful brain is too much of a pity to go wasted, don't you think???

This venture, I believe, can be done. Sí, se puede. LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
11-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Scenicdrive

Hmmm....Post 1111 in this spatial-temporal continuum, may be tonight is the good doc's lucky night at the Mega Million Jackpot. Time to rendezvous with Lady Luck. :cool: LOL!!! How's your luck these days, Freddie???

Scenicdrive
12-19-2006, 11:37 AM
12-19-2006, 11:37 AM #73
Scenicdrive

Freddie, as a contribution to the TERB lotto syndicate, look at the good doc’s post count: 1234. The answer to the mystery and secret of the universe are just as simple as that, namely in terms of the right combination of numbers. In line with the Pythagorean-Platonic tradition, the good doc thinks numbers are the key, the essence to understanding the secret and mystery of the universe. Similarly, the secret to hitting any jackpots lies in the right mix of the numbers, starting with 1,2,3,4. Throwing in Lao Tzu’s Taoist thinking here, when he said “The Tao creates 1, 1 generates 2, 2 gives birth to 3, and 3 produces ten thousand things.” Aren’t we into something here, Freddie my lotto friend??? What is your take of this philosophical cosmology to hitting the jackpot, in view of your modern day lotto analyses??? Our lucky stars may be shining bright this week. :cool: LOL!!!

booboobear
01-23-2007, 10:19 AM
That can be done. Combos are expensive but sometimes they work, as long as a good percentage of the correct numbers are in your combo number pool. It's much easier than trying to guess all 6 numbers correctly. Btw good doc the average person can only guess up to 3 numbers correct. Don't count on getting more than 3 correct unless you are very lucky or you resort to some other methods ( combos, high volume, group play etc)
http://www.lotto649.ws/archive/index.php/t-130.html

Just tried Keno from what you said odds seem not too bad I am playing 4 numbers I will keep same numbers , do you keep the same and I will play every day .

Fred Zed
01-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Just tried Keno from what you said odds seem not too bad I am playing 4 numbers I will keep same numbers, do you keep the same and I will play every day .
Playing same numbers is a good strategy but if you study the Keno results
you will get a feel for what number groups will likely be played.
If you don't have time for research just pick pairs of numbers from draws 4 days+. After 4 days many numbers & number pairs start to repeat.
Last night I had one line 4/4 @ $1/wager = $100.00

Scenicdrive
01-24-2007, 12:35 AM
Playing same numbers is a good strategy but if you study the Keno results
you will get a feel for what number groups will likely be played.
If you don't have time for research just pick pairs of numbers from draws 4 days+. After 4 days many numbers & number pairs start to repeat.
Last night I had one line 4/4 @ $1/wager = $100.00
Freddie:

The good doc thinks you are wasting your talent trying to hook these little prizes. Go for the jugular veins and bring down the giants!!! *Wink, wink* The powerball lotto jackpot this Wednesday is worth $240 Million USD. http://www.powerball.com/pb_home.asp Lets go for it. Use the Force, trust your instinct, Freddie.*Wink, wink* :cool:

Fred Zed
01-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Freddie:

The good doc thinks you are wasting your talent trying to hook these little prizes. Go for the jugular veins and bring down the giants!!! *Wink, wink* The powerball lotto jackpot this Wednesday is worth $240 Million USD. http://www.powerball.com/pb_home.asp Lets go for it. Use the Force, trust your instinct, Freddie.*Wink, wink* :cool:
Hey..doc the bigger lotteries are unfortunately expensive , basically I do the small lotteries
1. to raise money to play the bigger lotteries.
You don't want to be using your regular income for gambling if you can help it.

2. you can learn a few things about the bigger lotteries by playing the small lotteries. There are a few strategies that I developed for Keno that can be used
for the bigger lotteries.

Scenicdrive
01-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey..doc the bigger lotteries are unfortunately expensive , basically I do the small lotteries
1. to raise money to play the bigger lotteries.
You don't want to be using your regular income for gambling if you can help it.

Perhaps you are not a subscriber to the "All you need is a dollar and a dream" theory, which is good. Best of luck with your fun money strategy.

2. you can learn a few things about the bigger lotteries by playing the small lotteries. There are a few strategies that I developed for Keno that can be used for the bigger lotteries.
The good doc shall be interested in what modifications you need to make your Keno strategies work for the biggies. ;)

Fred Zed
01-25-2007, 01:01 AM
I don't know why you would waste money on the big lotteries if you're winning at Keno.

The only way as I see it is to play consistently with money you can afford to lose on an annual basis. Large Lotteries tend to get very expensive this way

I agree Keno has some interesting strategies to employ and I do have my own number selection process that has worked for me for the last couple of years in that I have always made at least 3x the annual wager amount. This year is the earliest I have broken even - 2nd week in so I hope for a big year.

All I can say is play consistently.
I agree..Keno is probably one the best Lotteries on the OLGC menu in terms of the potential for a payout.
Keno can be quite challenging as well but you can rewarded handsomely if you put together a good strategy.

I do like to try the bigger Lotteries once in while when I have funds available in my gambling budget but even if you get 5/6 on 649 the average prize money
is around 2k and I find that even when I employ my best strategies my average on 649 is 4/6 and to get to that usually I have to spent $80+.

Nameless_1
01-25-2007, 09:13 AM
My secret winning numbers revealed!

Here they are folks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Unlikely you say? Sure, but just as likely as any other set of numbers. Play them often enough and sooner or later you will have a winner. Just because the number of plays required is of the same order of magnitude as the number of grains of sand on all the world's beaches should not deter the dedicated individual. Have faith! Be resolute!

With tongue firmly in cheek, I remain your humble servant
N_1

Fred Zed
01-25-2007, 10:31 AM

Unlikely you say? Sure, but just as likely as any other set of numbers. Play them often enough and sooner or later you will have a winner. Just because the number of plays required is of the same order of magnitude as the number of grains of sand on all the world's beaches should not deter the dedicated individual. Have faith! Be resolute!

N_1
Unlikely combo though not impossible - devide the 649 board into half
you will find for most draws the numbers are a fairly evenly distrubuted
across the board. For Keno the average is approx 50 -50
if you devide the Keno board into half (1-35 & 35-70).

antlerman
01-25-2007, 10:44 AM
How come we never see the news have headlines......

"Physic wins lottery.....again!"

whobee
01-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Is there a relationship between where a ticket is bought and it's chance of winning? For example, the Canadian Tire versus the private corner store. I only recall a couple of times when they have mentioned where a ticket was bought - usually when multiple winning tickets are bought there.

Nameless_1
01-26-2007, 02:49 PM
I maintain that my set of numbers is as (un)likely as any other set of numbers. I think it *looks* like a dumb choice but so is any other. Of course the numbers SHOULD be evenly distributed from 1 to 49 over a huge number of draws. The value of the first "ball" can have no effect on subsequent "balls" except to remove that number from the pool. For example, if ball #1 is say a 17, then the next ball can be anywhere from 1 to 16 inclusive OR from 18 to 49 inclusive - that is a random draw that is not influenced by the initial "17".

booboobear
01-26-2007, 02:57 PM
\

I picked my 4 keno numbers and I am now playing every day to see when / if I win I also picked 2 boards of 6 numbers .

Fred Zed
01-26-2007, 05:02 PM
I maintain that my set of numbers is as (un)likely as any other set of numbers. I think it *looks* like a dumb choice but so is any other. Of course the numbers SHOULD be evenly distributed from 1 to 49 over a huge number of draws. The value of the first "ball" can have no effect on subsequent "balls" except to remove that number from the pool. For example, if ball #1 is say a 17, then the next ball can be anywhere from 1 to 16 inclusive OR from 18 to 49 inclusive - that is a random draw that is not influenced by the initial "17".
Personally, I think the machine would have to be malfunctioning to produce an outcome like that or some of the balls would have to be sticky or scratched. Random or not, some combinations are really better than others.
Paying attention to the number distribution across the board does help sometimes - even if it's only to get some of your money refunded.

Fred Zed
01-26-2007, 05:08 PM
\

I picked my 4 keno numbers and I am now playing every day to see when / if I win I also picked 2 boards of 6 numbers .
I think #19 is coming tonight or tomorrow, maybe 59 as well, last night I got 4/4 one line : 1-11-36-39.

Vov76
01-26-2007, 05:54 PM

N_1

Anything is possible ;)

On Saturday May 22, 1999 these were Lottario's winning numbers 1 2 3 4 5 33

Fred Zed
01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Anything is possible ;)

On Saturday May 22, 1999 these were Lottario's winning numbers 1 2 3 4 5 33
lol...I wonder if anyone won that.
I did say it was possible...could be due to improper mixing of balls or malfunctioning machine, but the more likely combinations are fairly evenly distributed. If you are going to play - play smart, or don't play at all.

benstt
01-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Interesting analysis. I think the advantage of wheeling is that assuming you are able to capture some of the low-level winnings it minimizes costs
while allowing you to stay in the game so to speak. imo if you plan to spend $60.00+ on lottery tickets some wheeling is preferrable to no wheeling.
The reason why gambling is a long-term losing proposition is that it's addictive. No matter how much one wins it's never enough. When I was at the lottery office back in June they told me that they see the same faces over and over again coming to pick up cheques.

Just reading this old thread...

Wheels basically work to increase your chance of getting a low-level prize, at the expense of your chances of getting multiple low-level prizes. They are a zero-sum maneuver, expectation-wise (compared to just buying the same number of random, but unique, tickets.)

benstt
01-27-2007, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't call it a zero sum manueuver - hit 12/20 of my numbers for a total payout of 5,025.00 on last Thursday's draw. What your post shows is that you don't get how to organize a proper wheel - it's a powerful stratagy that gives you more of a chance to break even over the year than what you suggest.

I do have to admit thought that this has been my best month ever on Keno and I expect to go cold fpr the rest of the year. LOL

bbk

Trust me, I understand wheels. I have a heavy stats background, and a longtime interest in lottery systems. I've done the math in the past, I've done simulations. If you take a good wheel versus random unique tickets, and compare the distributions of lower-end matches, the effect is to re-weight the distribution so that you have a better chance of at least one lower-prize win in a draw, but at the expense of having a lower chance of multiple wins in a draw.

The expected amount of money returned remains the same.

Believe or not, it's how it works. Luck can make it look otherwise.

Fred Zed
01-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Trust me, I understand wheels. I have a heavy stats background, and a longtime interest in lottery systems. I've done the math in the past, I've done simulations. If you take a good wheel versus random unique tickets, and compare the distributions of lower-end matches, the effect is to re-weight the distribution so that you have a better chance of at least one lower-prize win in a draw, but at the expense of having a lower chance of multiple wins in a draw.

The expected amount of money returned remains the same.

Believe or not, it's how it works. Luck can make it look otherwise.

I don't know what wheels you are using but your analysis is definitely incorrect as
can be demonstrated with a simple wheel for 5 numbers
where 4 / 4 is required. The wheel is like this:

1-2 -3-4
1-2-3-5
1-2-4-5
2-3-4-5

Now, if 4/5 in above are correct, I am guaranteed 4/4.

If you extend this principle to larger wheels the same is true.
What counts is that the chosen sample contains the correct numbers.
It is much easier to pick a sample of 18 numbers that contains 6 correct numbers than it is to guess 6 numbers correctly.
Try not to get bogged down in complicated statiscal analysis, look at it at a simple level, wheels definitely work.

Fred Zed
01-27-2007, 10:39 PM
I wouldn't call it a zero sum manueuver - hit 12/20 of my numbers for a total payout of 5,025.00 on last Thursday's draw.
I do have to admit thought that this has been my best month ever on Keno and I expect to go cold for the rest of the year. LOL

bbk
Not sure which #game you are playing but I think if you put a portion of your bets into 4#game you will continue to see the money coming in. One night at the beginning of this month I had a total of 6 lines hitting 4/4. I have a feeling you will win big again soon if you keep resubmitting the file that had 12/20.

benstt
01-27-2007, 10:43 PM
I don't know what wheels you are using but your analysis is definitely incorrect as
can be demonstrated with a simple wheel for 5 numbers
where 4 / 4 is required. The wheel is like this:

1-2 -3-4
1-2-3-5
1-2-4-5
2-3-4-5

Now, if 4/5 in above are correct, I am guaranteed 4/4.

Now if you extend this principle to larger wheels the same principle applies.
What counts is that the chosen sample contains the correct numbers.
It is much easier to pick a sample of 18 numbers that contains 6 correct numbers than it is to guess 6 numbers correctly.
Try not to get bogged down in complicated statiscal analysis, look at it at a simple level, wheels definitely work.

The trick here is the statement 'IF 4/5 in above are correct, then....'

When you account for the uncertainty whether the 4/5 are correct, you're no further ahead. If you are correct on the 4/5, you'll win more of the small prizes. If you are wrong on the 4/5, you'll win less of them. These circumstances balance each other out exactly, when it comes to your expected payback.

Simpler example:

If I roll a die, it can come up 1 to 6. I have 1/6 chance of guessing.

If I guess correctly in advance that it will turn up an odd number, it looks like I reduce my odds to 1/3 (there are three odds.) However, I'm only guessing, I don't know. And most definitely, the die can turn up an odd just as often as an even.

So, since there's a 1/2 chance of being odd or even (3 each), the real odds of winning is still 1/6 -- 1/2 x 1/3.

Same kind of math works for your example. This kind of stuff is hammered out on the internet. They basically conclude that there's no overall expected return for using wheels. There may be some taxation benefits, etc in some cases, but the basic lottery math is unchanged by using wheels.

Here's an example. Check out the stuff by Duncan Smith at the bottom. http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.lotto.players/browse_thread/thread/af8789992fecd637

Anyway, believe me or not, I'm outta here.

Fred Zed
01-27-2007, 11:12 PM
The trick here is the statement 'IF 4/5 in above are correct, then....'

When you account for the uncertainty whether
the 4/5 are correct, you're no further ahead.
If you are correct on the 4/5, you'll win
more of the small prizes. If you are wrong on
the 4/5, you'll win less of them. These circumstances
balance each other out exactly, when it comes to your expected payback.

The idea is to try different samples!
That will help to address the problem of uncertainty.

The only limitation is cash as the winning line might buried among 1000 + lines of data.
Incidentally, this happened to me just last week. I generated several pages of Keno data and on one of the pages several lines were hitting 8/10, one line had 9/10.
Playing that page alone would have netted me $10 000.

Regarding the link you gave me I can likewise point you to websites where people actually won
some decent money using wheeling systems.

Fred Zed
01-28-2007, 09:53 AM

N_1

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/infamouscombo.html

While each and every combination
always has a 13,983,816:1
chance of being drawn, it can be shown
that certain types of
combinations are significantly more
likely to occur when compared
relatively to others.

While it is clearly not impossible for
the stated combination to appear
someday, it is remote enough that I
wouldn't choose to waste money on
it. In spite of all the logic, apparently
there are surprisingly large
numbers of people that regularly play this combination
simply because it
is the longshot. If the sucker ever does show up, I would estimate that
the jackpot shares will be significantly diluted.

Que sera sera.

Paul McCoy - the Lottery Mine

Scenicdrive
01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/infamouscombo.html

While each and every combination
always has a 13,983,816:1
chance of being drawn, it can be shown
that certain types of
combinations are significantly more
likely to occur when compared
relatively to others.

While it is clearly not impossible for
the stated combination to appear
someday, it is remote enough that I
wouldn't choose to waste money on
it....

Freddie:
Ouk emoi alla to logou akousantes, omologein sophron estin.... (Don't listen to me but to reason, it is wise to say....) If the principles of probability and statistics are valid and true, what appears as unlikely is just as likely as any other combinations in the long run. So it follows that Nameless_1 is correct in his claim about his ‘winning’ combination 1,2,3,4,5, and 6. The good doc is sure what you quoted refers to the short run or medium term in which randomness of occurrence of numbers may not be as random as it should be. Either way, its appears those have the help of blind luck always come up as winners. Now what is the probability of the good doc having a big blind date with the Goddess of blind luck??? *Wink, wink* LOL!!!

From the good doc, the Named_1 in defense of Nameless_1 :cool:

mississauga_man
01-29-2007, 09:33 AM
I had a quick pick 3.4.5.6.20.21

Fred Zed
01-29-2007, 02:46 PM
If the principles of probability and statistics are
valid and true, what appears as unlikely is
just as likely as any other combinations in the long run.

Well..doc as John Maynard Keynes said:

"In the long run we are all dead".

Who would be interested in his numbers coming up after his demise ?

Scenicdrive
01-29-2007, 07:01 PM
If the principles of probability and statistics are
valid and true, what appears as unlikely is
just as likely as any other combinations in the long run.

Well..doc as John Maynard Keynes said:

"In the long run we are all dead".

Who would be interested in his numbers coming up after his demise ?
Freddie, Freddie, whatever happened to your brand of optimism??? Forget Keynes, he knows nothing about the doctrine of the immortality of the soul. Besides the long run may be shorter than you think and we may live forever by swallowing some magic pills. The good doc is working on that scentific-medical project too. In any case, the good doc shall program his computer to keep purchasing lotto tickets. For the sake of your argument, if the winning numbers come up upon the good doc's demise, let his heirs inherit the awesome prizes and do something good for the human kind. *Wink, wink* :cool: LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
01-30-2007, 01:11 PM
"James Wilson, an 84-year-old retired electrician from Missouri, has claimed the $254 million Powerball jackpot from the January 24th drawing. Wilson, a World War II veteran from St. Louis, bought the lucky ticket an hour before the drawing. Wilson asked the clerk for a $5 ticket shortly before the Powerball drawing. The clerk mentioned that the shop had some $5 Powerball "Quick Pick" tickets with computer-selected numbers already printed. Wilson agreed to purchase one of those and took the next ticket: it happened to be the big winner!...." From www.powerball.com as of 1/30/2007.

Apparently this is a case of dumb blind luck hitting on Mr. Wilson. Sorry, no dumb blond luck and good old Wilson does not need that to win. *Wink, wink* The good doc will have to strategise with Freddie to see if we can come up with a right mix of luck and skills in conquering the biggies comparable to this lucky dog. :cool: LOL!!!

Fred Zed
01-31-2007, 08:48 AM
yes .....I did some test runs for one of my Lotto models last night
for Keno..here are the results ( now, for those who doubt the power of wheeling, I couldn't have got these results via Quick Picks or numbers based on my relatives' birthdays, no way !. Random or not, some degree of manipulation is possible with these Lotto numbers ):

[4/4 ] two lines : $200
[6/8] one line : $10.00
[6/7] one line :$50.00
[5/7] six lines :$30.00
for different models so I will let you know when the model is ready to be used for Powerball, doc.

benstt
01-31-2007, 08:26 PM
yes .....I did some test runs for one of my Lotto models last night
for Keno..here are the results ( now, for those who doubt the power of wheeling, I couldn't have got these results via Quick Picks or numbers based on my relatives' birthdays, no way !. Random or not, some degree of manipulation is possible with these Lotto numbers ):

[4/4 ] two lines : $200
[6/8] one line : $10.00
[6/7] one line :$50.00
[5/7] six lines :$30.00
for different models so I will let you know when the model is ready to be used for Powerball, doc.

Oh, testing. A different topic. Some advice.

How do you construct and test your models? Hint -- don't do it on the same full set of historical data. Construct your model on a random slice of the data, if you use history, and test it on a different random slice of the history.

Otherwise, your model may train to see patterns where there is really just random noise that you won't see in future draws.

Also, how do you know you're beating quickpicks? Run a simulation -- re-run the tests with a large number of iterations (1000?) of randomly picked sets the same size of your wheel. Order the results by size, and you'll see whether you're getting returns that are in the usual range, or something spectacular.

Fred Zed
01-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh, testing. A different topic. Some advice.

How do you construct and test your models? Hint -- don't do it on the same full set of historical data. Construct your model on a random slice of the data, if you use history, and test it on a different random slice of the history.

Otherwise, your model may train to see patterns where there is really just random noise that you won't see in future draws.

Also, how do you know you're beating quickpicks? Run a simulation -- re-run the tests with a large number of iterations (1000?) of randomly picked sets the same size of your wheel. Order the results by size, and you'll see whether you're getting returns that are in the usual range, or something spectacular.
I usually compare output to historical data ..with Keno as I stated
I frequently have several lines hitting 7/10, on accasion, 8/10 a few times 9/10.

The problem with Quick Picks is that they are truly random..in the sense they don't take into account short term patterns..eg: numbers that have not been played for a long time. In Keno this is important...if a number hasn't been played for over 2 weeks
it almost certainly will be played within days !

I have never had any luck with Quick Picks ..other than a boxed play
Pick3, $88 and 3 numbers 649, $10.00
When you are doing your own numbers you can incorporate these things into your model.

btw I only started buying lottery tickets May of last year
This is my track record so far:

Total winnings since May 06:
~$20,000.00

5/6 - 649 once
7/7 Keno once
6/6 Keno twice
Pick3 - straight (Twice)
Early Bird Lottario - once
4/4 Keno - over 20 times

So as you can see - I am either a very lucky person or there is something
I am getting right once in a while.

Tonight (Ont Keno) I have one line 4/4, 2 lines 4/5
....just this week alone I have 4/4 on Keno 4 times, thanks to my 4- number wheel.

Scenicdrive
01-31-2007, 10:51 PM
I just need to tweak the Lotto model, and Keno is a good testing ground

So as you can see - I am either a very lucky person or there is something
I am getting right once in a while.

Tonight (Ont Keno) I have one line 4/4, 2 lines 4/5
....just this week alone I have 4/4 on Keno 4 times, thanks to my 4- number wheel.
Freddie, the good doc thinks you are a rather lucky guy and you do right from time to time as far as lotto strategies, methodologies, and implementation go. So by all means do this 6-number wheel based on your past success. It probably will be on a trial and error basis until the right mix is found. If so, it will be the birth of TERB lotto syndicate via a Big Bang!!! *Wink, wink* :cool:

Scenicdrive
02-03-2007, 02:42 PM
I just need to tweak the Lotto model, and Keno is a good testing ground

02-03-2007, 02:42 PM #110
Scenicdrive

It is the good doc's 1234 post count again. Déjà vu eh? It struck once before. May be the second time is a chime. *Wink, wink* Perhaps the secret to the universe and thus the key to hitting the biggies are really as simple as 1234. Or perhaps what appears as simple is really really complex and what appears as complex is really really simple. :cool: Perhaps by now you have come up with a sure fire way to conquer luck??? Let the show begin, shall we??? LOL!!!

MuffinMuncher
02-06-2007, 11:00 PM
btw I only started buying lottery tickets May of last year
This is my track record so far:

Total winnings since May 06:
~$20,000.00.

You omit a key piece of information. How much have you had to spend to win $20K? If you are buying $1000 worth of tickets each week on all these various games, you're actually in the hole, and you'd be better off doing nothing.

Scenicdrive
03-02-2007, 12:17 PM
A whopping $267 millions. Freddie, it is time to bring out your most sophisticated lotto picking model and lady luck too if you can find her. ;) LOL!!! Oh btw, someone please remind Mr. FatOne to spend a dollar for the big one. https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1556011&postcount=7 *Wink, wink*

Fred Zed
03-04-2007, 11:35 PM
You omit a key piece of information. How much have you had to spend to win $20K? If you are buying $1000 worth of tickets each week on all these various games, you're actually in the hole, and you'd be better off doing nothing.
I can count MM. The initial budget was from a pick3 win on which
I had a $5/wager ( $2,570.00). After that the subsequent winnings financed themselves The idea is NOT to use your regular income to purchase
lottery tickets - except the initial investment ofcourse.

Whatever you borrow from your regular income you pay it back when you win.

Your finance the ticket purchases with the money you win.
That's why every time you buy tickets for the big ones you should always buy the smaller lotteries with better odds at the same time. If all you are purchasing are 649 /Super 7 tickets you are bound to end up in the hole. That is guaranteed !!! Particularly if you are just relying on dumb luck, with no play strategy of any sort in place.

I can assure you that if I was wagering $1000/week my winnings to date would be substantially more than $20,000!

Keep in mind the small lotteries don't pay a lot but they are good entertainment if you enjoy fooling round with numbers.
None of us who play Keno, Pick3 etc are doing it to get rich, but it can be a lot of fun.

Scenicdrive
03-05-2007, 01:10 AM
I can assure you that if I was wagering $1000/week my winnings to date would be substantially more than $20,000!

Keep in mind the small lotteries don't pay a lot but they are good entertainment if you enjoy fooling round with numbers.
None of us who play Keno, Pick3 etc are doing it to get rich, but it can be a lot of fun.
Freddie:

The biggest Mega Millions Lotto jackpot so far ($340 Million USD) is here for the Terb Lotto Syndicate to hit. http://www.lotterypost.com/news/152110.htm The last drawing was 14-21-33-35-51 + 43, quite close to the good doc's simplistic model of combinations from 1, 2, 3, 4, with the variations of 5, 8, 6. Apparently Mr. FatOne did not hit it with his dollar bill or he didn't play at all. Wonder if Lady Luck will pay us a visit this time around. ;) LOL!!!

FatOne
03-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Freddie:

... Apparently Mr. FatOne did not hit it with his dollar bill or he didn't play at all. Wonder if Lady Luck will pay us a visit this time around. ;) LOL!!!

I have not posted on the lotto threads in ages, I've kept my mouth shut. If you wish to believe in your deluded bullshit, then go ahead, I am disgusted, but I don't care. I'll leave you to your silliness, just don't drag my name into it.

FatOne
03-05-2007, 02:06 PM
another silly person who just doesn't get it. Lotteries are entertainment - part of the entertainment is scheming for that elusive edge. If you treat this as part of your entertainment budget and not your investment plan then you don't have a problem - so stop fraken up my fun, you party poop-er.

bbk

I play the lotto, as explained much earlier in the thread. I play a ticket when the prize gets really high, for the fantasy of winning a boatload of cash.

As for the rest, I won't bother explaining it, as it is pointless. Just pick any political thread to figure out why.

Fred Zed
03-05-2007, 03:39 PM
I play the lotto, as explained much earlier in the thread. I play a ticket when the prize gets really high, for the fantasy of winning a boatload of cash.

That's why you never win. It's unfortunate OLGC don't issue charitable donation receipts. Try playing some lotteries where you actually have
some chance of winning and have some fun playing while you are at it
but stop resorting to statistical analysis to back up your arguments when by all accounts
you don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about.
Those who understand statistics can actually use their knowledge to win some real money once in a while.

Scenicdrive
03-05-2007, 05:27 PM
I have not posted on the lotto threads in ages, I've kept my mouth shut. If you wish to believe in your deluded bullshit, then go ahead, I am disgusted, but I don't care. I'll leave you to your silliness, just don't drag my name into it.
LOL!!! What's your problem, Mr. FatOne??? Where is your sense of humor or humour eh??? Can't hit the huge jackpot with your precious dollar bill eh??? Is that the problem??? Stop being disgusted and save your energy for something more positive, will you??? What make you think you are not the most delusional and silliest of all in cyperspace??? :rolleyes: Who are you to judge anyone or anything??? Perhaps you think you are the almighty God all of a sudden??? That will be quite some illusion, isn't it??? And unfortunately, once you post something or say something in public, it is forever public history. You can't withdraw your name like a turtle withdraw its head. It is forever etched in Terb and the larger metaphysical reality no matter how hard you try to erase or delete it. LMAO!!!

Fred Zed
03-05-2007, 06:48 PM
LOL!!! What's your problem, Mr. FatOne??? Where is your sense of humor or humour eh??? Can't hit the huge jackpot with your precious dollar bill eh??? Is that the problem??? Stop being disgusted and save your energy for something more positive, will you??? What make you think you are not the most delusional and silliest of all in cyperspace??? :rolleyes: Who are you to judge anyone or anything??? Perhaps you think you are the almighty God all of a sudden??? That will be quite some illusion, isn't it??? And unfortunately, once you post something or say something in public, it is forever public history. You can't withdraw your name like a turtle withdraw its head. It is forever etched in Terb and the larger metaphysical reality no matter how hard you try to erase or delete it. LMAO!!!
Lol..I think Fatone doesn't understand that just because the jackpot has gone up that doesn't mean that his odds of winning have gone up as well..

Scenicdrive
03-06-2007, 01:51 AM
Lol..I think Fatone doesn't understand that just because the jackpot has gone up that doesn't mean that his odds of winning have gone up as well..
LOL!!! Mr. OSOG (One Shot On Goal), that is, with his precious one dollar bill will need the almighty God to help him hit the biggie today, valued at USD$355 Million. http://www.lotterypost.com/news/152253.htm Mr. FatOne seems to be skeptical of the serious side of lotto gaming, such as the employment of various lotto strategies and number picking models. However, he seems to forget the lighter and entertainment side of this sport, namely you can have fun playing with numbers for the purpose of hitting the jackpots or winning smaller prices with sensible investments. So lighten up, pick 6 numbers, spend a dollar, and dream on. :cool: LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
08-12-2007, 10:11 AM
The good doc is often impressed with his ancient cousins Pythagoras, Plato, and the like, who seemed to think that the secret of the universe is governed by some secret formula or equation. Thus the same can be said of Lotto games. With Mega Millions swelling to $122M this coming Tuesday and Powerball at $181M, http://www.usamega.com/, that is a whopping $303M combined. Perhaps it is worthwhile reviving this sort of thinking and see if the TERB Lotto syndicate can solve the mystery this time. ;) Where is the good doc's good friend Freddie? LOL!!!

DirtyDave
08-12-2007, 11:28 AM
"craps player could roll sevens at will. I doubt any human being has such control over his movements."

This is completely wrong. There are a few guys in the world that can control the dice. Not that they throw it 100% of the time, but they have made a living out of it.

spiderman89
10-03-2007, 08:15 PM
One things for sure if you play in a group you will drastically improve your odds.

Check this out
http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/vwdguest/?rq=0.5796778&m=137768RF&goto=/vwdguest

spiderman89
10-03-2007, 08:19 PM
one thing is for sure if you play in a group you will drastically improve your odds. Check this out. Group play on one of the largest tax free lotteries in the world.
http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/vwdguest/?rq=0.5796778&m=137768RF&goto=/vwdguest

hairyfucker
10-04-2007, 04:50 PM
I guarantee my win and only need to worry about sharing. Here is my angle.

Powerball Jackpot is 1 in 146,107,962 and for the Mega Million jackpot is a stunning 1 in 175,711,536.

I wait for the Powerball to be greater than 146,107,962. In fact I need to wait for it to be about $500,000,000 for this to possible work. I then take out a $150,000,000 loan (I need some fun money) and purchase 146,107,962 tickets with every combination of winning number. I cross my fingers and hope that I am the only winner and do not need to share the jackpot. There is the additional option to double up on a few number combinations so that if those win and someone else also has those numbers you will get a larger part of the split.

Same goes for the Mega Million. Wait for a jackpot approximately of $600,000,000 and purchase every winning number combination on 175,711,536 tickets.

Guaranteed win just like the guys that sell the winning strategy only mine is free.

Scenicdrive
10-04-2007, 09:45 PM
how on earth do you expect to fill out+buy that many slips.....
He will hire the terb professional girlfriends as lotto girls when they are taking breaks. :cool: LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
10-04-2007, 09:48 PM
I guarantee my win and only need to worry about sharing. Here is my angle.

Powerball Jackpot is 1 in 146,107,962 and for the Mega Million jackpot is a stunning 1 in 175,711,536.

I wait for the Powerball to be greater than 146,107,962. In fact I need to wait for it to be about $500,000,000 for this to possible work. I then take out a $150,000,000 loan (I need some fun money) and purchase 146,107,962 tickets with every combination of winning number. I cross my fingers and hope that I am the only winner and do not need to share the jackpot. There is the additional option to double up on a few number combinations so that if those win and someone else also has those numbers you will get a larger part of the split.

Same goes for the Mega Million. Wait for a jackpot approximately of $600,000,000 and purchase every winning number combination on 175,711,536 tickets.

Guaranteed win just like the guys that sell the winning strategy only mine is free.
Yes you are guaranteed to hit the jackpot or share the jackpot. But chances are you will lose your shirt and your funny money as well. ;) LOL!!! The good doc thinks TERB Syndicate may have a better strategy. Where is Professor Fred Zed??? *Wink, wink* LOL!!!

Fred Zed
10-05-2007, 06:35 AM
The good doc thinks TERB Syndicate may have a better strategy. Where is Professor Fred Zed??? *Wink, wink* LOL!!!
At the Lotto Office picking up $1,075.00 ( not a bad return for a $25 investment)
nailed 6/6 last night ONTKENO, I think they fixed their
random number generator. ..lol. All last month their numbers were real
weird....... some guy nailed $500 000 Keno last week apparently http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/winners/winner_story.jsp?winner=winner_jcardwell:daily_ken o

btw doc ..by focussing on number series within the bell curve
you can significantly reduce the number of combos needed to win

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/7746/bell.html
http://www.saliu.com/bbs/messages/559.html

Scenicdrive
10-06-2007, 09:15 PM
At the Lotto Office picking up $1,075.00 ( not a bad return for a $25 investment)
nailed 6/6 last night ONTKENO, I think they fixed their
random number generator. ..lol. All last month their numbers were real
weird....... some guy nailed $500 000 Keno last week apparently http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/winners/winner_story.jsp?winner=winner_jcardwell:daily_ken o

Well Freddie, if you keep hitting small fortunes like that with little investment like you put in, perhaps you don't need to hit the biggies. The culmulative results will make you very rich. ;) LOL. But for the sake of TERB Lotto syndicate and proving the many existing opinions are wrong, please keep up the good work.

Scenicdrive
10-13-2007, 11:05 AM
dam i do the happy dance if i get a free play hahahaha
LOL!!! No sure if Freddie will dance when he hits one or two thousands. He will probably dance to the tune of a million or two. *Wink, wink* :cool:

Fred Zed
10-16-2007, 10:45 AM
With all your keno wins.......do you play 8, 9, or 10 numbers? I cant believe a 10/10 winner is so hard to come by..............someone should be winning that everyday if it is not rigged
I have tried 8 numbers, my best
score 6/8...Keno is much harder to win than most people realize
I have seen people buying one combo 10 numbers
@$5.00..they are basically just throwing their money away.
Their combo might hit once every 18 months, basically they would have to replay the same combo every day for several months or even years for it to have any decent shot at the jackpot.
I don't bother with 8 number game and above any more.

Best strategy for Keno is 4-5 numbers
and then place a big wager if you are so inclined.

itsallgood
10-16-2007, 01:56 PM
I have tried 8 numbers, my best
score 6/8...
Hey Fred, I checked the odds on the OLG website for Keno. Your 6/8 has 8/20 1/74,941
7/20 1/2,436
6/20 1/199 in winning. Doesn't seem fair, with respect to amount you win.

Fred Zed
10-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Hey Fred, I checked the odds on the OLG website for Keno. Your 6/8 has 8/20 1/74,941
7/20 1/2,436
6/20 1/199 in winning. Doesn't seem fair, with respect to amount you win.
Yes...no question, OLGC lotteries are a big rip-off. 6/8 should pay at least $50.00. The house advantage is huge.
The general public by and large don't review lottery stats the way you do
and the government treats gambling pretty much as other addictive habits
such as smoking or drinking - a lucrative source of revenue.
Hence they turn a blind eye to what are obvious OLGC rip-offs.

Scenicdrive
02-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Grandparents Win $270 Million Jackpot

PORTAL, Ga. (Feb. 23) - Winning a $270 million Mega Millions jackpot is no doubt special, but doing it the way Tonya and Robert Harris did on Saturday was "unbelievable," as Tonya put it. The 47-year-old woman bought a ticket using the lucky numbers her 54-year-old husband chose: the days of the month of their six grandchildren's birthdays: 7, 12, 13, 19, 22 and 10.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/grandparents-win-270-million-jackpot/20080223211009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Now which six people's birthdays should the good doc pick, Freddie? :p Some people are just unbelievably lucky or they really grasp the mysterious secrets of the lotto universe. LOL!!!

basketcase
02-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Some stupid Canadian movie on TMN had the interesting fact(?) that there are more often multiple grand prize winners when there are low numbers than with high numbers because of the number of people who play birthdays.

Planner
02-25-2008, 10:07 AM

PORTAL, Ga. (Feb. 23) - Winning a $270 million Mega Millions jackpot is no doubt special, but doing it the way Tonya and Robert Harris did on Saturday was "unbelievable," as Tonya put it. The 47-year-old woman bought a ticket using the lucky numbers her 54-year-old husband chose: the days of the month of their six grandchildren's birthdays: 7, 12, 13, 19, 22 and 10.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/grandparents-win-270-million-jackpot/20080223211009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Now which six people's birthdays should the good doc pick, Freddie? :p Some people are just unbelievably lucky or they really grasp the mysterious secrets of the lotto universe. LOL!!!

Seen it on the news........and seen the nice trailer too.......Now the can up grade to a double wide!

Fred Zed
02-25-2008, 10:37 AM

Some people are just unbelievably lucky or they really grasp the mysterious secrets of the lotto universe. LOL!!!
Hey doc, I have sent you a PM in regards to some recent good news, this
year we must refine our strategy for the biggies..lol

Fred Zed
02-25-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm still depending on my best plan ...."get lucky" :D
That can work for you too.

Scenicdrive
02-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Hey doc, I have sent you a PM in regards to some recent good news, this
year we must refine our strategy for the biggies..lol
Glad you are doing so well, Freddie. I am looking forward to us hitting the biggies, LOL. May the force be with us and the Terb Lotto Syndicate. ;)

Scenicdrive
03-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Wonder whose six birthday numbers will do the trick this time. Any revelation, my dear Freddie??? ;)

Fred Zed
03-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Wonder whose six birthday numbers will do the trick this time. Any revelation, my dear Freddie??? ;)
lol...I leave that to you doc,,,believe it or not, I have 5/6 on ONT49
tonight, just one number away from $1m (cdn funds) ... I did not use my dog's 6 birthday numbers.

ONTARIO 49 for 15-Mar-2008
01 09 33 37 48 49 Bonus: 41

I had: 1-6-9-33-37-48

Scenicdrive
03-16-2008, 12:33 AM
lol...I leave that to you doc,,,believe it or not, I have 5/6 on ONT49
tonight, just one number away from $1m (cdn funds) ... I did not use my dog's 6 birthday numbers.

ONTARIO 49 for 15-Mar-2008
01 09 33 37 48 49 Bonus: 41

I had: 1-6-9-33-37-48
Geezzz, Freddie, and the good doc was thinking you are ready for the biggies. ;) Some lucky dog from West Virginia just won $275M.

See www.usamega.com for today's news

"12:04 am - Powerball Jackpot Winner! There was one $275 million jackpot winner from West Virginia in the Saturday, March 15, 2008 Powerball drawing. More details to follow after the winner comes forward to claim their prize."

Is your dog from West Virginia??? LOL!!!

Fred Zed
03-16-2008, 05:53 AM
Geezzz, Freddie, and the good doc was thinking you are ready for the biggies. ;) Some lucky dog from West Virginia just won $275M.

See www.usamega.com for today's news

"12:04 am - Powerball Jackpot Winner! There was one $275 million jackpot winner from West Virginia in the Saturday, March 15, 2008 Powerball drawing. More details to follow after the winner comes forward to claim their prize."

Is your dog from West Virginia??? LOL!!!
Lucky for him or her but I wouldn't have any clue how to spend
that kind of money doc. One massage daily, that's about $1, 500
a week and then what to do with the rest of the money ???

Scenicdrive
03-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Lucky for him or her but I wouldn't have any clue how to spend
that kind of money doc. One massage daily, that's about $1, 500
a week and then what to do with the rest of the money ???
$1,500 a week is good for you and me. But with that kind of money, imagine Eliot the horny Idiot Spitzer would have to wait many weeks to see his desirable professional girlfriends. How about lets think big? Small is beautiful but big is even better. ;)

Fred Zed
03-16-2008, 04:25 PM
$1,500 a week is good for you and me. But with that kind of money, imagine Eliot the horny Idiot Spitzer would have to wait many weeks to see his desirable professional girlfriends. How about lets think big? Small is beautiful but big is even better. ;)
yes it would be nice to keep the likes of Spitzer waiting. Please keep me informed about other big jackpots that are coming up. Going back to last night's ONT49 results, me and and 3 other lucky people got the best results for the draw
http://www.lottolore.com/ontario49.html
as the jackpot was not won. So I am quite pleased considering I only paid $2.50 for the winning combo.

"
PROBABLIITY of Winning 5/6
Third Prize (five winning numbers selected, bonus number not selected)
As in the second prize there are six ways for a pick of six to include exactly five of the six drawn numbers. The remaining number must be one of the 42 numbers left over after the six winning numbers and the bonus number have been excluded. Thus there are a total of 6 x 42 = 252 ways for a pick of six to win the third prize. This becomes a probability of 252/13,983,816 = 0.00001802 or, equivalently, odds against of 55490.3:1."

Scenicdrive
03-16-2008, 10:42 PM
yes it would be nice to keep the likes of Spitzer waiting. Please keep me informed about other big jackpots that are coming up. Going back to last night's ONT49 results, me and and 3 other lucky people got the best results for the draw
http://www.lottolore.com/ontario49.html
as the jackpot was not won. So I am quite pleased considering I only paid $2.50 for the winning combo.
LOL!!! Eliot the Idiot is a rich man. So lets don't worry about him. Please keep you strategy pencil sharpen as the Mega Million is currently at $69M.

www.usamega.com

Soon it will be $169M as Lady Luck does not pick the luck winners as often when the odds of winning are so slim. Of course, all these may change upon our strategy session at TERB Syndicate. ;) LOL!!!

Horny_69
03-19-2008, 02:02 PM
GOD DANM IT I WAS ONE OF THE 244 THAT HIT 5/6 ON SATURDAY FOR 6/49

http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/viewPrizeShares.do

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OH WELL $1,082 IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE A FEW SP'S LOL....

DAMN IT DAMN IT AND IT WAS A $5 QUICK PICK WITH ENCORE ON TOP OF IT ALL

MY NUMBERS WHERE: 3,9,11,19,25,39

IF ONLY, 30 CAME UP INSTEAD OF 25...I ALMOST STARTED TO CRY WHEN I STARTED TO CHECK MY NUMBERS AGAINST THE TORONTO SUN...!!!!

Mr. Black
03-19-2008, 10:09 PM
Interesting numbers tonight:
23 40 41 42 44 45

:rolleyes:

Vov76
03-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Interesting numbers tonight:
23 40 41 42 44 45

:rolleyes:

And 43 is a bonus number.

So 5 + bonus is 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Fred Zed
03-19-2008, 10:24 PM
And 43 is a bonus number.

So 5 + bonus is 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
My neighbour used to play the 40s all the time, hopefully he submitted his combo today....I have feeling some one will nail it...I got 2/6.

Fred Zed
03-19-2008, 10:29 PM
GOD DANM IT I WAS ONE OF THE 244 THAT HIT 5/6 ON SATURDAY FOR 6/49

http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/viewPrizeShares.do

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OH WELL $1,082 IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE A FEW SP'S LOL....

DAMN IT DAMN IT AND IT WAS A $5 QUICK PICK WITH ENCORE ON TOP OF IT ALL

MY NUMBERS WHERE: 3,9,11,19,25,39

IF ONLY, 30 CAME UP INSTEAD OF 25...I ALMOST STARTED TO CRY WHEN I STARTED TO CHECK MY NUMBERS AGAINST THE TORONTO SUN...!!!!
Congrats ....enjoy your winnings, don't sweat over the missing #, keep in mind there is big difference between the probability of getting 5/6 and the probability of getting 6/6.
http://www.lotterybuddy.com/l649odds.htm

Number of Matches Odds / $1 Wager Unique Combinations Pool's Fund % Average Payout (variable) Total Payout Payout %
6/6* 13,983,816.0 1 50% ~$1,912,258.60 $2 million minimum ~14.30%
5/6 + Bonus* 2,330,636.0 6 15% ~$95,612.90 ~$573,677.40 ~4.10%
5/6* 55,491.33 252 12% ~$1,821.20 ~$458,942.40 ~3.28%

Fred Zed
03-19-2008, 11:08 PM
My neighbour used to play the 40s all the time, hopefully he submitted his combo today....I have feeling some one will nail it...I got 2/6.
http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/index.jsp

Vov76
03-19-2008, 11:14 PM
http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/index.jsp

And 239 (!!!!) people won 5 + bonus :eek:

Fred Zed
03-19-2008, 11:21 PM
And 239 (!!!!) people won 5 + bonus :eek:
They will be very busy at OLG prize centre tomorrow.!!

daKoolGuy
04-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Any Super 7 strategies for the May 2nd $20 million jackpot?

Fred Zed
04-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Any Super 7 strategies for the May 2nd $20 million jackpot?

try Gail Howard's Lotto Flag Formation..serious, at another Lotto
forum a guy has been predicting two numbers correctly ( which is a start) using the Flag Formation
..today I was able to get 2 numbers correct (3, 6) for 649 using that method.
Unfortunately the other 4 were incorrect.
Granted it's most probably just pure coincidence but who cares if you are getting the numbers right ?

That said, Super 7 is very tough, probably one of the hardest Lotteries to win in the whole world ( 1:62 million ?)

http://www.smartluck.com/lotteryterms/
Lotto flag formation:
shows the one best lotto number by the pattern it has hit. 2-3 hits with no more than 2 skips between each hit, then 5-6 losing games, then 1 single hit only, followed by 5-6 more losing games, then you can expect it to hit again.

key26
05-01-2008, 12:48 AM
look at ont 49 tonight
6-8-10-13
= same as keno start yesterday = 6-8-10-13
+
wed apr 23 keno = 6=8=10=13
+
these combo's hitting alot latley in keno
10-13
8-10-13
6-8

coincendence you think ?

Fred Zed
05-01-2008, 10:13 AM
look at ont 49 tonight
6-8-10-13
= same as keno start yesterday = 6-8-10-13
+
wed apr 23 keno = 6=8=10=13
+
these combo's hitting alot latley in keno
10-13
8-10-13
6-8

coincendence you think ?
anything is possible, it is entirely possible some of the balls are suffering from slight damage or wear and tear.
I think I will plug some of the above numbers into a pick3 wheel tonight and see what happens..lol

ONT PICK4 - THURS
Wheeling System > Wheeling Results

Wheel Game Type Win Guarantee # Combinations
F-4-6-4-4-15 Pick 4 4 of 4 15
# Wheel Pool Wheel Pool

00, 01, 03, 04, 06, 08,

Set # Combinations
1 00-01-03-04
2 00-01-03-06
3 00-01-03-08
4 00-01-04-06
5 00-01-04-08
6 00-01-06-08
7 00-03-04-06
8 00-03-04-08
9 00-03-06-08
10 00-04-06-08
11 01-03-04-06
12 01-03-04-08
13 01-03-06-08
14 01-04-06-08
15 03-04-06-08

Scenicdrive
05-03-2008, 12:49 AM
That said, Super 7 is very tough, probably one of the hardest Lotteries to win in the whole world ( 1:62 million ?)

The Odds of hitting the Mega Millions jackpot is an outrageous 1: 175,711,536. No wonder the jackpot prize is usually very big ($100 Million the just past Friday) since it is so hard to hit it squarely in the head. The good doc is waiting for divine revelations to hit this one. ;) LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
09-23-2008, 11:26 AM
Wednesday's Powerball Lotto jackpot is worth $176 Million. Perhaps it is time for TERB Lotto syndicate to work up a sweat eh??? Where is Freddie on this one??? :)

http://www.usamega.com/

Horny_69
09-24-2008, 01:54 PM
If a canadian wins that just say, how does that work? Still have to take a lump sum and are there other headaches?

Scenicdrive
09-24-2008, 02:34 PM
If a canadian wins that just say, how does that work? Still have to take a lump sum and are there other headaches?
Nationality is not much of an issue. Taking a lump sum or yearly installment payment is your preference. Ask my dear friend Freddie, the good doc will gladly become a Canadian if that is the condition for hitting the biggie. ;)

abstinent
09-25-2008, 07:10 AM
anything is possible, it is entirely possible some of the balls are suffering from slight damage or wear and tear.
I think I will plug some of the above numbers into a pick3 wheel tonight and see what happens..lol

ONT PICK4 - THURS
Wheeling System > Wheeling Results

Wheel Game Type Win Guarantee # Combinations
F-4-6-4-4-15 Pick 4 4 of 4 15
# Wheel Pool Wheel Pool

00, 01, 03, 04, 06, 08,

Set # Combinations
1 00-01-03-04
2 00-01-03-06
3 00-01-03-08
4 00-01-04-06
5 00-01-04-08
6 00-01-06-08
7 00-03-04-06
8 00-03-04-08
9 00-03-06-08
10 00-04-06-08
11 01-03-04-06
12 01-03-04-08
13 01-03-06-08
14 01-04-06-08
15 03-04-06-08

any luck with keno the past while?
just 2 4/4s and 1 3/3 for me, havent played much

Fred Zed
09-25-2008, 11:41 PM
any luck with keno the past while?
just 2 4/4s and 1 3/3 for me, havent played much
no, nothing better than 6/7 in Sept, hopefully October is better.
How much did you wager on the 4's, $2 per line ? You did better than me
this month.

abstinent
09-26-2008, 10:00 AM
no, nothing better than 6/7 in Sept, hopefully October is better.
How much did you wager on the 4's, $2 per line ? You did better than me
this month.

yup, 2$ on the 4/4s and 5$ on 3/3

Fred Zed
09-26-2008, 02:06 PM
yup, 2$ on the 4/4s and 5$ on 3/3
$200 is a good return on $2 wager.
if you go to ilottery.ca for about 4 days straight last week they were
drawing 7 - 8 balls from numbers with 1 hit/ in 7 days.

next week I am going to try to do 4 number combos
from that series.

I need money to play 649..he he hehe.

Scenicdrive
09-27-2008, 01:09 AM
$200 is a good return on $2 wager.
if you go to ilottery.ca for about 4 days straight last week they were
drawing 7 - 8 balls from numbers with 1 hit/ in 7 days.

next week I am going to try to do 4 number combos
from that series.

I need money to play 649..he he hehe.
Think big, Freddie!!! Small is beautiful but big is magnificient. Hey, it is all about the biggies, meaning jackpots. ;) Only $200Millions for this Saturday the 27th. http://www.usamega.com/ LOL!!!

Fred Zed
09-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Think big, Freddie!!! Small is beautiful but big is magnificient. Hey, it is all about the biggies, meaning jackpots. ;) Only $200Millions for this Saturday the 27th. http://www.usamega.com/ LOL!!!
Thanks Doc, I am waiting for the usamega JP to grow even bigger before I go
on the offensive.

Scenicdrive
09-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks Doc, I am waiting for the usamega JP to grow even bigger before I go
on the offensive.
Ahhh....wait till the JP is $300 Million and hit it with your $1 eh??? ;) Incidentally, someone from New Mexico got the big prize this time. http://www.usamega.com/ Did you tip him off Freddie??? *Wink* LOL.

Scenicdrive
12-11-2008, 11:43 PM

That will be a nice X'mas present for any luckdog. :)

Scenicdrive
02-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Freddie, this one is for entertainment!!! The odd of buying one ticket and hit the Mega Millions jackpot is 1 in 175,711,536. The odd of buying another ticket and hit the Power Ball jackpot is 1 in 195,249, 054. Multiple them together gets 1 in 3,430,750,000,000,000 chance of success. Will you hit them for the good doc??? :D This call for supremely divine intervention, my dear friend. LOL!!!

Fred Zed
02-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Freddie, this one is for entertainment!!! The odd of buying one ticket and hit the Mega Millions jackpot is 1 in 175,711,536. The odd of buying another ticket and hit the Power Ball jackpot is 1 in 195,249, 054. Multiple them together gets 1 in 3,430,750,000,000,000 chance of success. Will you hit them for the good doc??? :D This call for supremely divine intervention, my dear friend. LOL!!!
lol...I have done ok with Lotto games with odds 1:15 000
Last Saturday I won a small jackpot ($700) with odds 1: 5000
Now for the odds of hitting a jackpot with odds
1 in 3,430,750,000,000,000 I would need to add some RAM to my laptop
and prepare a Giant Lotto Wheel. I am not sure how many combinations
would be required to do the job.

Scenicdrive
02-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Freddie, TERB Lotto Snydicate is going somewhere!!! Small is beautiful but big is magnificent!!! Assuming the Universal Theory of Computational Scalability (http://arxiv.org/abs/0808.1431)is valid, it should guide the accuracy of the predictions of the Giant Lotto Wheel. What remains is to organize and pool in funding. Then bang!!! One giant cosmic orgasm!!! LOL!!! There is the big prize for the taking!!! Seriously!!! :cool:

Scenicdrive
02-11-2009, 01:30 AM
http://www.lotterypost.com/news/188929

"A group of 15 teachers and administrators at Shasta Lake School, who've been playing the state lottery together for seven years, picked the winning numbers for a $76 million SuperLotto Plus jackpot that was drawn on Saturday...

Steve Gray, the elementary school's assistant principal, administers the lottery pool that included a school nurse and psychiatrist and teacher's aid and a retiree. The winners range in age from 42 to 63.

Gray collects $104 annually from each participant, banks it, then goes to the Circle K and buys 10 weeks of tickets in advance, playing the same numbers. He only checks for winners when he returns in 10 weeks for a new batch.

On Monday, he unfolded the newspaper and was astonished to see that a gargantuan winning ticket had been issued at the Circle K — his Circle K — and that the winner had not yet claimed the prize.

The winners are not sure how much money each person will get, but Gray figures about $2.5 million after taxes."

Very well, $728 (7 years * $104) of investment for each person in this teacher's lotto syndicate nets $2.5M in return, those lucky dogs!!! :) The good doc doubts that by playing the same combinations each drawing for 7 years really increases their odds of winning. However, the beauty of a syndicate in sharing the costs and the profit should be carefully studied. Does anyone have statistics and analyses on the frequencies of lotto syndicates doing better than individual lotto buyers??? Chances are lotto syndicates have better chances of hitting the jackpots because of their more superior buying power for more lotto combinations.

Professor Freddie, is it time for Terb lotto syndicate to hit the big ones??? LOL.

Scenicdrive
02-16-2009, 01:57 AM
Holy Zeus, you are blue Freddie!!! Are you enlightented or have you overdosed on Viagra???? :eek: LOL!!! The big jackpots are getting humongous again. http://www.usamega.com/

The Mega Million jackpot is $103M this Tuesday and the Powerball jackpot is $105M this Wednesday. So it is time to think big, Freddie. Enlightenment and $2USD may just be the necessary and sufficient conditions to make lotto history. No joke!!! LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
03-06-2009, 03:07 PM
http://news.aol.com/article/insurance-employees-win-mega-millions/369054

Another instance of a small lotto syndicate wins the biggie. Hmmm...wonder what is the optimal size for jackpot hitting??? The answer probably is: LUCK!!! ;) What is your take, Freddie???

Fred Zed
03-07-2009, 11:36 AM
http://news.aol.com/article/insurance-employees-win-mega-millions/369054

Another instance of a small lotto syndicate wins the biggie. Hmmm...wonder what is the optimal size for jackpot hitting??? The answer probably is: LUCK!!! ;) What is your take, Freddie???
good for them doc. Next JP it will be TERB syndicate's turn.

Scenicdrive
03-08-2009, 12:21 AM
good for them doc. Next JP it will be TERB syndicate's turn.
Master Freddie, may the force be with you and TERB Lotto Synidcate in which the good doc is a member. ;) LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
04-24-2009, 04:46 PM

Freddie:

See if you can hit the jackpots in rapid fire successions with you giant lotto wheels. This Friday's Mega Millions jackpot is $155M and Saturday's Powerball is $53M. Now $208M together in US currencies will do wonders for Terb Kingdom. ;)

Scenicdrive
04-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Either Freddie missed the jackpot or did not play at all. The good doc would like the methodical Master Freddie to hit the bulls eye this time around. Just hit the powerball first for $53M and then $181M. Easy!!! ;) LOL!!!

key26
04-25-2009, 06:38 PM
another Ontario keno lotto player i know on another forum just hit for $10,000 + on Friday April 24, 2009.

He also did it 3 years ago, same 7 / 7 at $2

07 08 14 20 38 52 64 = $2

he used 8-64 as Bankers or keys on the tickets and got lucky when the other 5 lined up !

Scenicdrive
04-27-2009, 09:32 PM
another Ontario keno lotto player i know on another forum just hit for $10,000 + on Friday April 24, 2009.

He also did it 3 years ago, same 7 / 7 at $2

07 08 14 20 38 52 64 = $2

he used 8-64 as Bankers or keys on the tickets and got lucky when the other 5 lined up !
It is not clear a keno lotto strategy is a good fit as a mega millions lotto strategy. Perhaps our resident lotto master Freddie can tell. Perhaps some lucky dog will be very lucky tomorrow night for the swollen jackpot of $181M or possibly more. ;)

Toke
04-27-2009, 10:02 PM
It is not clear a keno lotto strategy is a good fit as a mega millions lotto strategy. Perhaps our resident lotto master Freddie can tell. Perhaps some lucky dog will be very lucky tomorrow night for the swollen jackpot of $181M or possibly more. ;)

Chanting...

Fred! Fred! Fred! Fred!

Scenicdrive
04-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Chanting...

Fred! Fred! Fred! Fred!
Is Freddie in a secret monastery preparing his giant Ferris Wheel er....Lotto Wheel??? ;)

Fred Zed
04-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Is Freddie in a secret monastery preparing his giant Ferris Wheel er....Lotto Wheel??? ;)

shhh, I am preparing my Lotto 649 wheel for tomorrow...wish me luck doc.

Scenicdrive
04-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Sure, sure. Lotto 649 carries a jackpot of $32M. Quite sizable if you can hit it. Perhaps then you apply the same strategy to Mega Millions eh??? It is only $220 Millions for this Friday. ;)

Scenicdrive
04-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Freddie, did Lady Luck pay you a visit? Looks like somone hit the $32M jackpot. Hope it is you. If not, there is another big one. The mega millions jackpot can be yours. ;)

Fred Zed
04-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Freddie, did Lady Luck pay you a visit? Looks like somone hit the $32M jackpot. Hope it is you. If not, there is another big one. The mega millions jackpot can be yours. ;)
----------------------------------------------------

lol, not me doc, some lucky person in Quebec won the 649.
Me. I only managed 3/6..so back to chasing the small Keno jackpots I guess.
However, I also belong to a Play Group that bets on MegaMillions sometimes, I may buy a
few shares in the group for Friday. Good luck to you on Friday.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Winning Numbers
08 20 22 29 33 49 & 48

6/6 $32,912,981.00 1 Que
5/6+ $100,887.40
2 WC
4 Ont
2 Que

5/6 $2,026.50 329
4/6 $69.00 18,303
3/6 $10.00 339,583
2/6+ $5.00 223,271

Next Lotto 6/49 Jackpot: 4 Million Est.

smiley1437
04-30-2009, 02:18 PM

Hey Fred, where do you find which province the winning tickets were in so fast?? I don't see it on the OLG site

Just curious

Toke
04-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey Fred, where do you find which province the winning tickets were in so fast?? I don't see it on the OLG site

Just curious

http://www.lotto649stats.com/

smiley1437
04-30-2009, 07:31 PM
http://www.lotto649stats.com/

Thanks Toke!

Fred Zed
04-30-2009, 11:45 PM

Just curious
http://bclc.com
usually update their stats an hour or so before OLG.

Scenicdrive
05-01-2009, 02:25 AM

Me. I only managed 3/6..so back to chasing the small Keno jackpots I guess.
However, I also belong to a Play Group that bets on MegaMillions sometimes, I may buy a
few shares in the group for Friday. Good luck to you on Friday.

Hey good luck to you too, Freddie. Incidentally, here are the top five lotto jackpots:

Top 5 Jackpots
State Game Jackpot Change Draw Date
1. Multi-state MEGA Millions $220.00 Million $39.00 Million FRI 05/01
2. Multi-country Euro Millions $117.50 Million $19.90 Million FRI 05/01
3. Multi-State Powerball $77.00 Million $12.00 Million SAT 05/02
4. New York Lotto $37.00 Million $1.00 Million SAT 05/02
5. Ohio Classic Lotto $21.50 Million $200,000 SAT 05/02

http://www.lottostrategies.com/

The good doc's lotto strategies this time is to have no lotto strategies. Just married to Lady Luck will be good enough. :) So no giant lotto wheels but plan on huge Terb Lotto Syndicate celebration. LOL!!!

Scenicdrive
05-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Well Lady Luck did not marry the good doc. :eek: LOL!!! Some lucky dogs from three different states in USA won the big mega millions jackpot ($225m). Nonetheless, biggie jackpots are still abound. The powerball lotto jackpot is currently $92M for this Wed. The NYS Lotto is $38M this Wed as well. Not bad if any Terbite can hit it. The EuroMillions jackpot for 5/8/09 is now 123M Euro.

http://www.buyeuromillionsonline.com/?a_aid=27e8146e&a_bid=6ba93bb4

Incidentally did anyone play or have experience with it?

Scenicdrive
05-06-2009, 04:28 PM
It seems as though you always have good luck with Keno and made small fortunes time and again. How come those number picking strategies do not translate into big time lottos??? Is that the scalability issues or what are the mysteries behind the Quantum leap??? One thing is certain, no amount of lotto picking strategies are better than being kissed by Lady Luck. ;)

Dandy_Dapper_Boy
05-07-2009, 06:11 PM
When it comes to the OLG, I find Pick 3 to be the best bet. Im usually good at picking numbers out of my head. 6 or 7 would be impossible, but 3 in any order is feasible. And its only a buck.

Scenicdrive
06-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Freddie:

Look at this young lucky dog, the $232M Powerball lotto jackpot winner, why you and the good doc are not as lucky??? :)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rags_to_riches

Scenicdrive
04-05-2010, 11:42 PM
This week's Mega Millions lotto is $76M (Tuesday drawing) and the Powerball is $125M (Friday drawing), totaling $201M. Terbites go get them!!! Of course, best of luck!!!

Scenicdrive
04-21-2010, 01:37 PM
for these two huge jackpots in a roll. Mega Millions 166M this Friday and Powerball 252M tonight.

http://usamega.com/

Will that be enough for you to retire, Freddie. LOL!!!

Fred Zed
04-21-2010, 03:19 PM
for these two huge jackpots in a roll. Mega Millions 166M this Friday and Powerball 252M tonight.

Will that be enough for you to retire, Freddie. LOL!!!
Thanks doc. for the heads-up. I think 252m is more than enough for me to retire on. How much tax would I pay on that.. ?

Scenicdrive
04-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Thanks doc. for the heads-up. I think 252m is more than enough for me to retire on. How much tax would I pay on that.. ?

You are welcome, Freddie. For non-US residents, the federal gov't charge 30% flat rate on the earnings. The State of New York charges 8.97 per cent on lotto earnings. Some states such as Texas, Washington charge no tax on lotto prizes. Someone just won the big Powerball jackpot. Hope it is you. LOL!!!

Fred Zed
04-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Someone just won the big Powerball jackpot. Hope it is you. LOL!!!

I sure hope so doc...lol. I am just checking my numbers now.

Scenicdrive
04-22-2010, 10:21 AM
I sure hope so doc...lol. I am just checking my numbers now.

Looks like someone in Missouri hit it this time. We should have a better lotto strategy to rein in luck eh??? LOL

Scenicdrive
04-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Here is one lucky dog:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100423/ap_on_re_us/us_powerball_winner_missouri

Wonder what his lotto strategy was/is? LOL!!!

Tiffany_69
05-19-2010, 05:04 PM
oh all my dreams come true with that.

Scenicdrive
05-25-2010, 02:19 AM
oh all my dreams come true with that.
You mean it is not just a fantasy but reality??? LOL!!! Will the good doc be so lucky as to share the $190M of Powerball jackpot with you??? LOL!!!

Cobster
05-26-2010, 12:52 PM
LOTS of fucking luck and timing.

goodandkind
05-26-2010, 10:53 PM
there are 13 000 000 combinations buy them all you cant lose remember the real winner is the government they keep 55 cents of every dollar with 45 going towards the pot. Add to that Ontario has the lowest paying slot machines in the world and tell me the government is not the real mafia in this country

Scenicdrive
05-28-2010, 04:00 PM
LOTS of fucking luck and timing.

Would this work out better??? LOTS of fucking, luck and timing. Or as a minimalist will say, "just lots of dumb luck will win you the big jackpot!!!" LOL. Or is Master Cobster so good that dumb luck is going to follow you around??? :D

Cobster
05-28-2010, 05:29 PM
If it has been following me around, it hasn't been doing its job.
So it better moves its ass, ASAP.

Scenicdrive
05-28-2010, 06:37 PM
If it has been following me around, it hasn't been doing its job.
So it better moves its ass, ASAP.

LOL!!! Not that it has not been doing its job. But does dumb luck has an ass??? May be that is your problem.

The Powerball jackpot is USD$220M tomorrow.
How about let the good doc have lady luck and you have dumb luck and see who fares better??? Of course, we have to invite Freddie for his systematic manipulation of the phenomenon of luck. LOL.

Cobster
05-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey Fred, hear (read) that?
Powerball $220 mmmeeellion, any ideas for numbers?

Scenicdrive
05-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Wait till Freddie unleashes his system for picking big time jackpots. He may monopolize all big jackpots. LOL

Scenicdrive
05-30-2010, 12:01 PM

The Powerball jackpot has been increased to $260M since no one hit it last night. Master Cobster, time to drag your dumb luck's "ass" out for some incredible results. On the other hand, the good doc is lining up a rendezous with Lady Luck this coming Wednesday. LOL!!!

Cobster
05-31-2010, 01:02 PM
$260 miillion geezus.
Even after their taxes, that's still quite a chunk of change.

I just KNOW Fred is working on something and is going to play it. lol

Good luck Wednesday Scenic, hope you win. ;)

Scenicdrive
05-31-2010, 02:55 PM
$260 miillion geezus.
Even after their taxes, that`s still quite a chunk of change.

I just KNOW Fred is working on something and is going to play it. lol

Good luck Wednesday Scenic, hope you win. ;)

Thanks Master Cobster. Winning $260M is very Scenic indeed!!! If so, there will be a party for any Terbite who will attend. Free drinks and lobsters for sure!!! LOL!!! The good doc is sure Freddie is working on something. Such as this one to fuel his lotto picking empire. LOL!!!
https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?289556-pick3-jackpot-winner

Cobster
06-01-2010, 12:42 PM
All we need is lots and lots of luck and timing Scenic, good luck. lol

Scenicdrive
06-01-2010, 08:28 PM
All we need is lots and lots of luck and timing Scenic, good luck. lol

Master Cobster, it all depends on whether Lady Luck (η θεά τύχη των ελληνικών) is in love with the good doc or not. LOL!!! $260M is a lot of dough. May the force be with you too. :cool:

Scenicdrive
06-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Apparently someone from Ohio was the lucky dog. Is that you Master Cobster? LOL!!!

12:50 am – Powerball Jackpot Winner! There was one $261.6 million jackpot winner from Ohio in the Wednesday, June 2, 2010 Powerball drawing. More details to follow after the winner comes forward to claim their prize.
Also, 13 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $200,000 prize: 4 from Florida (1 with Power Play), 1 from Illinois, 1 from Iowa, 1 from Kentucky, 1 from Massachusetts, 1 from North Carolina (with Power Play), 1 from South Carolina (with Power Play), 2 from Tennessee, and 1 from Texas. For the complete rundown of winners by prize category, the drawing video, and all other data about this drawing, see the Powerball Drawing Detail page.

Scenicdrive
03-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Mega Millions
Friday Jackpot
$304 Million

Euro Millions
Friday Jackpot
$188.6 Million

Powerball
Saturday Jackpot
$125 Million

Hey Freddie, imagine the freedom!!! LOL.

Fred Zed
03-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Mega Millions
Friday Jackpot
$304 Million

Euro Millions
Friday Jackpot
$188.6 Million

Powerball
Saturday Jackpot
$125 Million

Hey Freddie, imagine the freedom!!! LOL.
Thanks for the timely reminder doc, I am working on my numbers now..wish me luck..lol

Scenicdrive
03-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the timely reminder doc, I am working on my numbers now..wish me luck..lol

You are welcome, Freddie and best of luck. Just don't forget to turn over the key to Terb kingdom to the good doc when you become King of Lotto Land. LOL!!! :cool:

Cobster
03-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Play a couple of quick picks Fred, like the 3 bakers who won that $50 million 2 weeks ago, you NEVER know.

Scenicdrive
03-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Play a couple of quick picks Fred, like the 3 bakers who won that $50 million 2 weeks ago, you NEVER know.
Let the good doc guess. Freddie will execute a mix-bag strategy to include wheeling, inviting Lady Luck to dance with him to the tune of winning, and quick picks. May the force be with you, Freddie. :)

Spacewalker
03-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Question to all concerning the odds of hitting the jackpot of Lotto Max 7 out of 7 where numbers range from 1 to 49. Several sites claim the odds are 1 in 85,900,584. However, why does OLG's own site specifically state it is 1 in 28,633,528. Which is the correct one?

edit: I found the reason for the different answer. This is why...

The lottery corporations are using a lower number based on a $5 play having 3 lines 28,633,528 (85,900,584/3 lines=28,633,528).

http://lotterysquirrel.com/2009/09/24/lotto-max-true-odd/

Answered my own question, so no need to reply. ;)